PDA

View Full Version : EW Experiments continued

Icemone
02-09-2003, 03:24 AM
Hi all,

Thought I\'d share.

After ODing with EW ( almost one full concentrated drop! Do NOT try this LOL )

I diluted 3 drops into a bottle of water, put 3 drops of this solution on my wrist and added some Baby Powder and
YUM! Very familiar scent /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

( Then 4 dabs of The Edge Men and some \"Dolce & Gabbana\" as cover on my other wrist----CUBA/Le Male is a much stronger and longer lasting cover )

Slow day testing.
2 interesting and different responses than the usual AndrosteNONE, AdrosteNOL, AndrosteRONE, and whatever is in REALM Men ( Estradional? )

One woman seemed to be testing many perfumes as if to find the one that smelled so GOOD and then she looked at me.
She smelled some Clinique products and wrinkled
her nose ( that\'s not it! ) then she looked at me.
We talked and she said that \"everyone\" likes
Clinique but she just doesn\'t like any of their stuff yet wanted to try the new one.

Then she smelled \"Tresor\" and liked it. So did I.
But she was still looking a bit confused and looking around.
Then she sniffed at me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

P.s. This stuff REALLY makes me Horny!!!
\"Yeh, BAby! Yeh!\"
So it should definately help to get you ladies incredible hits.

bivonic
02-09-2003, 10:38 AM
I put 8 drops into 8 oz\'s of bath & body works cucumber & green tea body spray. I went ahead & used three full sprays on my midsection, I was wearing a slew of other stuff as well, no negative responses, I had one girl, that I met & was playing pool with, running her hands all over my body, she was only like a 6.5, but very nice girl personality wise.

What concentration did you use (how much water did you put the three drops??

Whitehall
02-09-2003, 02:28 PM
My latest creation is a \"Super Love Butter\" fashioned after Aura Cacia\'s product but with EW.

Aura Cacia\'s ingredients are cocoa butter, vitamin E, ylang-ylang, and rosewood. It\'s a solid at normal temperatures but melts in your hand and on the skin. With a fresh container, the smell is a bit intense at first but as the passion grows, it smells just right. It\'s really great for bun rubs. Mazola parties were never like this.

Since I wanted a bit more chocolate scent and the power of EW, I first shaved some real unsweetened chocolate (Schaffenburger) and melted it with pure cocoa butter. I added vitamin E oil (an anti-oxidant) and some almond oil to lower the softening point. As it was cooling but still liquid, I added the ylang-ylang, rosewood, and sandalwood essential oils as well as a few drops of my vanilla EW (1:300) stock. I also threw in a few drops of Andron for the musk as well as a dropper of SPMO for the \'nol.

Stirred well, capped, and put in the refrigerator to cool rapidly. It soon solidified. I took a whiff this morning and it was good but cold. I do think I added too much chocolate since it is distinctly brown in color but the scent is there.

Now, to try it out under field conditions.

Icemone
02-09-2003, 09:52 PM
Hi bivonic, Whitehall, all,

It\'s about 3 tiny drops in about 2fl oz. ?
full of water.
I started with 1 drop and then experimented
( after my ridiculous first experiments LOL )

I used 3 drops of this diluted batch and it
is too vinegary for me at first yet with the Baby Powder
it smells GREAT /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

This will probably take me more time to test because it is one of the more \"dangerous\" things to play with.
I\'m fine risking OD yet not in everyday/night situations.

When you have something that works good or even very good it isn\'t easy to risk that in order to find the \"magic bullet\" that so many people seem to want, instantly.

Let us know how your experiements are going.
Your blend sounds good.

( that cucumber-melon batch that I mentioned
will be something I will experiment with after I test EW with Baby Powder and colognes, first )

ladysadness
03-08-2003, 06:05 PM
You wrote:
I diluted 3 drops into a bottle of water, put 3 drops of this solution on my wrist and added some Baby Powder and
YUM! Very familiar scent

how much water did you use? do ya think peach powder would be okay for this exp you used? today sucks i went out to try and find some atomizers could i had to come home and get some sleep before i go to work to ngith at midnight.
thanks

ladysadness
03-08-2003, 06:11 PM
you wrote:

Hi bivonic, Whitehall, all,

It\'s about 3 tiny drops in about 2fl oz. ?
full of water.
I started with 1 drop and then experimented
( after my ridiculous first experiments LOL )

I used 3 drops of this diluted batch and it
is too vinegary for me at first yet with the Baby Powder
it smells GREAT

This will probably take me more time to test because it is one of the more \"dangerous\" things to play with.
I\'m fine risking OD yet not in everyday/night situations.

When you have something that works good or even very good it isn\'t easy to risk that in order to find the \"magic bullet\" that so many people seem to want, instantly.

Let us know how your experiements are going.
Your blend sounds good.

( that cucumber-melon batch that I mentioned
will be something I will experiment with after I test EW with Baby Powder and colognes, first )

have you done any more testing with ew? I just got mine today along with npa/w, pi/w, i also have apc/w, pcc, ppa/w and te/w got any ideas for a great sexual hit, not that i will take it, testing first before i use it on this guy..
(note i am a lady, i know some people read and don\'t pay attention)
thanks

Icemone
03-12-2003, 01:57 AM
Hi ladysadness, all,

I\'ve been VERY busy---mostly the good kind /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
Work and PLAY!!!

Yes, I was wearing EW and will be experimenting again soon.

I put about 3 drops into 2 fluid ounce eye dropper container.
I use anywhere from
1-3 drops of this and use Baby Powder as a cover
( and because it reminds me of someone )

Then I wear various mixes of pheromones/cologne.

So far, \"Le Male\" and \"Angel\" seem to be the best for cover and blending with EW.
\"Issy Miake\" tends to get VERY Sour with EW.

I\'m pretty sure \"Angel\" for Women would work incredibly well, as FullTiltRedhead wrote recently.
And peach sounds great, yet I\'m not sure how strong the scent is so you should probably get that atomizer and
make a test batch and keep the rest of the peach separate.

The Cucumber-Melon worked very good yet I felt it might be a bit feminine on me as a Man. I will use a
bit less of the scent cover next time.

Also, I\'ve noticed that when I wear EW around my male friends I get sort of Angry/Jealous responses similar to when I\'m \"doing well\" LOL
Lately has been a VERY Active few months.

( haven\'t used EW in a few weeks because I figured I\'d stick with the mones I was wearing when I
met these Women-----makes sense, right? )

ladysadness
03-12-2003, 05:58 PM
( haven\'t used EW in a few weeks because I figured I\'d stick with the mones I was wearing when I
met these Women-----makes sense, right? )

Sound\'s great to me...

Yes, I was wearing EW and will be experimenting again soon.

Let\'s all know what happen\'s here on your experiments.