PDA

View Full Version : Breast Enlargement

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2003, 03:19 AM
Does anyone knows something that works for breast enlargement apart from implants?
Have try to herbal pills brands but didn`t work.

Elana
02-09-2003, 06:13 AM
Put on 50 pounds. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
I don\'t think there is anything you can take orally or rub on your breasts to make them bigger.

Sexyredhead
02-09-2003, 07:12 AM
Well, I know if you rub them yourself, it makes them bigger. And I\'ve *heard* (can\'t remember where, and probably no scientific basis for this whatsoever) that if you do it on a pretty consistent basis that they will become a little larger. Boyfriends are rather helpful with that. Not a lot of size increase, though.
You could always get pregnant. That tends to work wonders. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
Otherwise, I have the opposite problem. Sometimes I wish I could shrink mine!

Elana
02-09-2003, 07:14 AM
How can rubbing your breasts make them larger?
I am certainly not in need for bigger boobs either. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif I am a 32 D.

Sexyredhead
02-09-2003, 07:16 AM
Dunno how it works. Like I said, it\'s just something I\'ve heard--don\'t remember where. I\'m *guessing* it has to do with increasing blood flow to the breast. Then again, if it\'s your boyfriend doing rubbing, it could lead to pregnancy, which will definitely make them bigger! lol

Elana
02-09-2003, 07:20 AM
<<Then again, if it\'s your boyfriend doing rubbing, it could lead to pregnancy, which will definitely make them bigger! lol >>

True /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
02-09-2003, 08:47 AM
damn, all this tit rubbing going on i need a shower now.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-09-2003, 10:52 AM
>(I am certainly not in need for bigger boobs either. I am a 32 D.)
me neither i am a 40 DD, big boobs runs in my family.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
02-09-2003, 12:09 PM
Hey Elana, they sound lovely!

Elana
02-09-2003, 12:15 PM
<<Hey Elana, they sound lovely! >>

That\'s an understatement. They are spectacular.

Elana
02-09-2003, 12:17 PM
My offer still stands....you show me yours, I\'ll show you mine /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2003, 12:26 PM
I\'m a 38DD and I\'ll put my tits against anybody\'s anytime. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif No lie.

There was this thing years ago (like, when I was 14, so shortly after the ark washed up on dry land) called the Mark Eden bust developer. It actually worked. It was a little isometrics exercise device and it would kick your ASS, it was so hard to do. I did it for about three months and it gave me an extra inch. Do exercises that work your pecs and shoulders, and slim your waist. Increasing your pecs and slimming your waist will give the illusion of bigger breasts. You can\'t gain actual breast tissue but you can pump up the muscles underneath your breasts.

If nothing else, look on the bright side. Big breasts aren\'t all they\'re cracked up to be. Having to carry them around all day is a pain in the upper back. Be happy you\'re smaller. You can probably even run. Must be nice. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-09-2003, 12:28 PM
<<(like, when I was 14, so shortly after the ark washed up on dry land)>>

SHUT UP /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
02-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Wow, we are surrounded by big-breasted women. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

bivonic
02-09-2003, 12:49 PM
I\'m a big fan of a nice rack.

upsidedown
02-09-2003, 01:08 PM
So nice of you ladies to volunteer this information without the guys having to coax it out of you. That\'s very considerate of you!

Elana
02-09-2003, 01:09 PM
We are cool like that /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

MAL224610
02-09-2003, 01:49 PM
careful you\'ll give my little heart an attack :-o ..

bundyburger
02-09-2003, 10:18 PM
<<can probably even run. Must be nice. >>

Speaking of breasts.
The January issue of National Geographic had an artical on SMART textiles and the latest technologies in materials, fabrics,etc.
Some of the possible applications in the future were, a top that could monitor your vitals(no noticable wires), personal heating systems(no noticable difference in clothes, cept maybe battery etc), disco clothes with built in illumination signals etc(pretty freaky/cool!), light bending camouflage suits, the now famous \"spider goat\" and of particular note a Intelligent Bra that was, to quote, \"a sports bra that can sense stress and adjust its dimensions to give perfect support.\"

I spose its possible to add a massage function to it as well. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Quick bivonic! better put a patent on the \"Nipple Twister Bra\"!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Mtnjim
02-10-2003, 04:16 PM
One problem with large breasts---- I had this friend that as she got older, became depressed. She decided to commit suicide by shooting herself. She asked another friend of her\'s the right way to do it. He said \"below the left nipple\".
Ends up not only did she not kill herself, but today she walks with a limp. Seems she blew her left knee cap off.

Tom
02-11-2003, 01:49 AM
In my opinion man want woman with big breast when dating or for sex, but when married they are more looking for medium size breast.
I heard about special Bra with the magnetic stone, and the materials is infrared treatment can make the breast little bit bigger. the producer is adore.

CMIIW

MAL224610
02-11-2003, 06:45 PM
Not entirely true, from a psychological standpoint yes big breasts can be attractive, but so can small breasts. I think it really boils down to preference, and that all women are beautiful. Just have to find what you feel is their beauty to connect. Me? throw me a woman with brains, a classy smile, and in good health and I find that ultimately exotically attractive.

Mike

Blackwidow_Woman
02-11-2003, 07:03 PM
>( Me? throw me a woman with brains, a classy smile, and???? how about beautiful eyes and wonderful personality and one who knows what shes doing and not acting...There are so many fake fake fake girls out there its unreal let alone the ones that stick there noses in the air and think they are all that when indeed there not....Or the ones that think hey im not gona have nothing to do with him unless his wallet is speaking for him... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 07:06 PM
And don\'t forget the ones with the great asses.

MAL224610
02-11-2003, 07:37 PM
Why Blackwidow_woman, are you trying to seduce me?
Your right, Eyes and personality are wonderful. I just think they are to general a term, Personality could be mistaken for poor social skills and you miss out on a great person. With eyes, when in love, all eyes are beautiful /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Mike

MAL224610
02-11-2003, 07:39 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif well that just drives me wild, but that is the animal of my psyche.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Oh, good, then I haven\'t lost my touch. The animal of my psyche greets the animal of your psyche.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-11-2003, 08:36 PM
Big deep dark brown bedroom eyes that really make you melt! hehehehe!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-11-2003, 08:40 PM
by the way seducing a man with my eyes is to easy.. all i gota do is give him the look and really put my heart into it and bam it gets um everytime.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
02-11-2003, 08:43 PM
Say, has anybody else but me noticed that this thread on breast ENLARGEMENT was started by a memeber with the user name \"BIGTrouble?\"

For some reason I just found that amusing. I wonder if there\'s some subtle hidden connection and message there? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CptKipling
02-12-2003, 09:13 AM
I read that DHEA-S is related to breast development.

Not suggesting that it would increase size in post adolescent females, but it *might* in younger girls.