PDA

View Full Version : White Tea and Ginger lotion from B&BW

Sexyredhead
02-08-2003, 01:10 PM
I was in there day before yesterday, and found White Tean and Ginger lotion. It smells just like actual rose petals to me, unlike most rose scents. There is no rose of any type listed in the ingredients, just apple and camelia (same family). What causes the fresh petal fragrance?
Ingredients:
Water, glycerin, petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, fragrance, ceteareth-20, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Camelia sinensis leaf extract, Citrus juno fruit extract, Zingiber officinale root extract, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, tacopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, Avena sativa kernal extract, Vitis vinifera seed extract, Pyrus malus fruit extract, propylene glycol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, benzyl alcohol, tetrasodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, yellow 5, yellow 6, red 40.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 08:57 AM
SRH, you\'re holding out on me! I found this way down the bottom of the screen. Affordable something that really smells like roses! Eureka! I will check this out. I LOVE their silk body lotions, do you know the ones I mean? If you haven\'t, try one. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Sorry, posted it Saturday, I think, and no one responded. We really like it over here in horticulture. Smells so good!

Not sure about the silk body lotions. Any different from the usual ones at B&BW? May have to make another trip to the mall. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 09:17 AM
Hmph. Apparently I\'m one of few people who like it. The trick is not to overapply - and, as mentioned, it\'s NOT that great a moisurizer, so it\'s not really for skin care. It\'s for sex! To scent your skin and give it extra slip, so his hand just glides over your body like gliding over satin. But you try some and be the judge.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=1445/Purely_Silk_body_lotion_(any_scent)/Bath_and_Body_Works/Lotions/Creams/ (\"http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=1445/Purely_Silk_body_lotion_(any_scent)/Bath_and_Body_Works/Lotions/Creams/\")

Sexyredhead
02-11-2003, 09:22 AM
Hmmm, I\'ll have to look into that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Thanks!

Wolfe
02-11-2003, 10:13 AM
what?..the sex or the scent? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-11-2003, 10:31 AM
Both, if the option is there! lol

DrSmellThis
02-13-2003, 08:45 AM
look at the first line. It says \"fragrance.\" that is the fake chemical rose stuff.