PDA

View Full Version : FTR, question about TEw mixing

Sexyredhead
02-08-2003, 10:38 AM
I read in one of your older posts about using diluted TEw and PCC. Going out tonight and thought I might try it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
How much did you dilute TEw before you put it on? And what did you dilute it in? I don\'t want to use my lavender -nol to mix it with. I believe you said less than one spray with the atomizer applied to torso was plenty, plus a little PCC.

Anybody else use this combo and get hits?

Wolfe
02-08-2003, 11:32 AM
don\'t know about TE/w but i do know that 1 spray of TE/m is close to OD on me as it pumps out ALOT in one spray, unless FTR tells ya diff i\'d go with dabbing.(i use like 2-3 dabs and i\'m ok- one spray and i get a hard spray i got to much on). but again, TE/w might be diff from mine so FTR will know best.(not to mention every sprayer is gonna be diff too)

Sexyredhead
02-08-2003, 12:26 PM
A dab undiluted, or full strength?

Wolfe
02-08-2003, 01:13 PM
i dab full strength then cover with my EO\'s

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2003, 11:29 AM
Diluted EW, not TE/w, babe.

Sexyredhead
02-09-2003, 11:44 AM
It was in the ProEdge (attracts males) thread. You\'d gotten it as a sample in an order, I believe. From what I\'ve read on the forum, ProEdge and TE are basically the same thing, aren\'t they?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Oh. I tried that ProEdge once. I don\'t like it. It just smells too foul, I can\'t take it. Although the first time I sprayed it, it turned me on. But I can\'t wear it. I put a couple of sprays in some lotion and wore it once with SDR. Nothing remarkable. Point is, I\'m not comfortable in it. Hope you have better luck.