PDA

View Full Version : PI the King of Pheromones?

Manolo
02-08-2003, 10:27 AM
After one year using PI, I\'m astonished to see how ineffective has it been. Still looking for those DIHL\'s, girls turning around, search of eye contact... But nothing, not one hit. Don\'t care if it comes from a young beautiful girl, an old lady or a mum. I haven\'t been able to detect nothing abnormal in women\'s behaviour towars me.

Can\'t understand all those posts full of unbeliveable hits. I\'m not expecting Superman efects, just would be pleased if I noticed \"some\" effect, but no. Nothing changed. ¿?

cuddlebear
02-08-2003, 11:24 AM
You\'re not alone, guy! PI/m doesn\'t seem to do that much for me either. Are you the \"lone wolf\" type, some reports say None isn\'t that good for those types. There are numerous people though that swear by PI. Since it isn\'t working for you, try a NOL product ... I have just started working with RONE and the results have been interesting to say the least .. try SOE perhaps?? Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
02-08-2003, 11:37 AM
i\'d have to call myself the \'lonewolfe\' type /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and -none is less effective than -nol/-rone for me by a long shot. SoE or AE/w works better for me.
might get a hint from the handle \'Wolfe\' /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif not from eating granny and chashing little red, though i do favor reds /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
02-08-2003, 12:00 PM
I can picture this now ...

FTR: Those are some big choppers, dude ...

Wolfe: The better to EAT you with, ha ha ha ...

FTR: Shriek! It\'s the big bad Wolfe! Finally ... a little higher please ... yes!!!

Wolfe
02-08-2003, 12:10 PM
Chomp Chomp ^V^V^

bivonic
02-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Never seen that emoticon for teeth before, that\'s a keeper.

Manolo
02-09-2003, 05:21 AM
Who changed the title of this thread to \"King\"?

tallmacky
02-09-2003, 08:13 AM
Have you taken PI/m for awhile and then just stop to see what effects it could have been having? Some people completely forget that the mones could be helping them socially etc...

Bruce
02-09-2003, 08:31 AM
I got a nasty letter from the lawyers of that company. So, I took that reference out of the web site months ago. Where did you see it? Is there any reference left?

BTW, nobody can edit a post except the board admin (me) and the person who originally posted the message, and if a post is edited, the author of the change is listed at the bottom.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2003, 08:51 AM
What are you using as a cover scent? Some blend in better with anone than others, try buying a high quality cologne and you might have more success.

Manolo
02-09-2003, 08:57 AM
Sometimes I use nothing (PI doesn\'t smeel) and more frequently cologne. Very good cologne.

Bruce I don\'t remember to have seen nothing about Rolls Royce lately, I just remembered. It was a good slogan.

Wolfe
02-09-2003, 10:06 AM
i would think Rolls Royce ppl would take offence to anyone infringing on thier tradename. for any reason.

cuddlebear
02-09-2003, 12:59 PM
PI/m doesn\'t smell? Well, I\'ve read some places where some people can\'t smell certain mones, I guess it\'s true ... but I think it\'s got quite a stink myself .. So who from Rolls Royce managed to get on LoveScent.com I wonder??? Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
02-09-2003, 02:38 PM
When you Ford, the world fords with you, but when you Rolls, you rolls alone.

Thanks, Bruce, for yet another reason to NOT buy a Rolls-Royce.

Bruce
02-09-2003, 02:39 PM
Undoubtedly they use search engines and search day in day out for any reference to the name. Maybe some day they will refer to their car as the \"Love Scent of motor vehicles.\"

Bruce