2. Movie theater
3. Mall
4. Club
5. Restaruant
6. Doctor\'s office

Anywhereelse?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 08:22 AM
I guess it could be the same as malls, but I like bookstores. Mostly because you have a chance to sit and let your phero\'s get into the air.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 05:13 PM
Dont forget church.I had some major hits at church.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 09:29 PM
I won\'t test it in Church. It\'s against the will of God... You know, it is man-made pheromone, not a natural one.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2001, 12:02 AM
Anywhere you can find women right i guess, targets targets everywhere, where to go next, but they still refuse to make a move, so use hit and run tactics just for a laugh i do, hey they are superficial so if they dont play inflict some mental damage so that they wake up a little i do.

rjm
09-11-2001, 01:22 AM
Paul, man,

You\'re as wicked as I am... images/icons/laugh.gif I was at the mall, and I think I ODed; girls were looking toward me from 30ft. away.

A couple of nights ago, I loaded it on for the bar (real dark; real smoky; real loud). I got my usual treatment there, but then, I know just about EVERYONE who comes in... Except for the two STONED blondes. images/icons/crazy.gif On the way home, however -- I stopped at a traffic light; a woman was filling the tank on her car, and she looked DEAD-ON AT ME. She was MINIMUM 30 yards away! images/icons/laugh.gif I thought that was funny... She just STARED at me, when unafflicted people would be looking at the gas pump and swearing about the cash outlay.

Obviously I ODed, but it was still WAY cool!

Just messing with people, even at a distance, can be as enjoyable as DIHLing them, sometimes even moreso, depending on the mood!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2001, 01:12 PM
everywhere! grocery stores, bookstores, on the street. EVRYWHERE. You must be ready to go for it in any situation!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2001, 09:15 PM
Women abound! You just have to be on the look out.