PDA

View Full Version : BWW

Wolfe
02-07-2003, 07:17 AM
If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.
If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it.
He sends you flowers every spring.
He sends you a sunrise every morning.
Whenever you want to talk, He listens.
He can live anywhere in the universe, but He chose... your heart.
Face it friend, He is crazy about you!
God didn\'t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

May you find the strength you need to light your darkness and use the light he offers you and your daughter.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-07-2003, 08:16 AM
aaaaww thats so sweet.... Thanks Wolf.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Lucky
02-07-2003, 10:26 AM
Are we witnessing the development of true love?

Wolfe
02-07-2003, 10:28 AM
no lucky..that is something i will never allow to happen in my life again..EVER!!!

though i might not allow love doesnt mean i cant show compassion.

Lucky
02-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Wolfe.....I hate to hear that. You are so sweet.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-07-2003, 01:18 PM
What is true friendship and caring without compassion... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
And if it comes from the heart and soul you have everything!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-07-2003, 01:26 PM
>(no lucky..that is something i will never allow to happen in my life again..EVER!!!)
ding ding,, i knew i had a real wierd vibe while i was out today,, Wolf please dont ever say, never again.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif There is always love no matter how you look at it or choose to understand it or feel it... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif just my 2 cents worth thats all...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2003, 01:46 PM
Can anyone say \"pm\"?

franki
02-07-2003, 01:48 PM
pm

Or maybe we need a seperate flirt forum. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

upsidedown
02-07-2003, 01:54 PM
>>Or maybe we need a seperate flirt forum.<<

Yes, or maybe we need a forum called \"Cheap Motel\" for those who obviously need to get a room! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-07-2003, 05:05 PM
(Yes, or maybe we need a forum called \"Cheap Motel\" for those who obviously need to get a room)

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very funny...I was only making a point of view... /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

upsidedown
02-07-2003, 06:51 PM
>>HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very funny...I was only making a point of view... <<

Hey, no offense intended BWW....I thought your thoughts were nice. Just having a little fun based on what Franki said and the way people on here often say \"you two should get a room.\" It really had nothing to do with anything said in this thread. So sorry about that.