PDA

View Full Version : Variety can it hurt?

bivonic
02-07-2003, 06:37 AM
If I wanted to use all of the below:

1 Drop PI/m
2 Drops NPA
1 Drop A1
2 Drops WAGG on clothing
1 Spray of EW dilluted mix on chest
a few inches of SOE

Would I be risking an OD? I typically try to go for more variety rather then just a few ingredients at higher doses. I\'ll try something like this tonight. My EW mix is pretty strong, so I might opt for PCC, although I wore it last night, sprayed in my hand & rubbed on the back of my neck as well as 1 spray on my pants over my crotch, & I did not see any PMSy behavior from the ladies. My EW mix is the bath & body works cucumber & tea body spray 8 oz with 8 drops EW put in the bottle. I always shake it well before spraying & store it in a ziplock bag if heaven forbid springs a leak in my briefcase.

TBiRD
02-07-2003, 07:04 AM
Sure it can\'t hurt....experimenting is always good /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

The downside is : While field testing this exotic mix , you will see results for sure , but you will not know what causes them.
Is it the Pi ? Was it the 2 drops of NPA , was it a combination of wagg + Ew...hell knows /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

However you could be very successfull , maybe this is gonna be your \"ladies man\" potion. Give it a shot , good luck !!!

Wolfe
02-07-2003, 07:05 AM
cant see it matters which caused it, just use the same mix all the time if it works /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
02-07-2003, 07:12 AM
I guess the downside is the cost of keeping all of these in supply, BUT at low applications I would have to repurchase less frequently /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
02-07-2003, 07:18 AM
the small amounts you\'re talking about, those products will last a long time.

Whitehall
02-07-2003, 10:54 AM
If the women are drunk enough and ovulating, AND you swagger enough, they\'ll bite.

Others may react as an OD but you\'re man enough to stand a little opprobrium, aren\'t you?

BassMan
02-10-2003, 08:21 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Others may react as an OD but you\'re man enough to stand a little opprobrium, aren\'t you?

<hr></blockquote>Interestingly, one of Roget\'s synomyms for opprobrium is \"bad odor\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
02-10-2003, 08:30 AM
opprobrium

My new favorite word, I\'m going to try &amp; use it in normal conversation a dozen times today.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 08:52 AM
Good. At least you\'re off the Turd dictionary.

DrSmellThis
02-10-2003, 03:47 PM
There might be one too many drops of NPA...
Otherwise great...