PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on WKM#1?

nczeebs
02-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Just wondering which ratio is really working for people. Haven\'t seen a post about it in awhile. Krish you out theree? How are the new betas coming?

Nate

krtel
02-06-2003, 08:30 PM
Hello,

The reason I haven\'t posted lately is because I am currently using beta 3 and haven\'t really received any \'intense\' hits out of it. There are hits though, and it seems there always will be when these three ingreidients are combined, no matter the ratio. I think our main ratio is going to be 6 SoE: 3 NPA : 1 PI since that delivered the best sexual hits I had ever received.

Since everyone that has tried this mix (as to my knowledge) confirms that it works, it wouldn\'t hurt if we had more people testing it at the 6:3:1 ratio or the 6:2:2 ratio. I actually think it would better the project.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
02-07-2003, 06:27 AM
k, I\'d like to see you try it with less SOE a couple of times; like 3 SOE, just to see if having a -none type mix does anything different. I\'d just like your opinion. That also minimizes -rone -- also a topic of recent discussion. Just curious.

bivonic
02-07-2003, 06:33 AM
<raises hand>

So for application, would you recommend 6\" SOE, 3 drops NPA, 1 drop of PI/m dispersed around the upper body?

CptKipling
02-07-2003, 10:25 AM
From my experiments, I think I\'m siding with 6:2:2, although I had a bit of stink coming through, I think it was just residue though. This got me some really good responces.

krtel
02-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Ah, so it looks like beta 2 is best for you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif You got nice responses and didn\'t tell us! *strangles you* lol. j/k

- Krish

krtel
02-07-2003, 11:50 AM
In a single application? Hell no! lol. There\'s no better way to do it than to actually mix it.

- Krish

krtel
02-07-2003, 11:53 AM
While I like the idea, my only concern is if the SoE will be able to cover up both, PI and NPA.

But anyway, lets see, does 3 SoE : 2 NPA : 1 PI sound good?

- Krish

DrSmellThis
02-07-2003, 12:13 PM
K- I\'m talking about phero ratios only. Perhaps adding some SPMO (which goes with SOE) or extra cover would be necessary. I just think you\'re on to something so good, it would be nice to know what tweaking in each direction does. I mix sandalwood oil and one drop of some other things into my edge/NPA. As long as you\'re not OD\'ing on -none, it might be OK anyway. I\'d just try for fun and giggles the 1 version with less SOE. Who knows what could happen? You would add less of the overall mix to your skin anyway.

DrSmellThis
02-07-2003, 12:14 PM
For a formula that requires no premixing, see my CS version in the main WKM thread (KR - DD)

krtel
02-07-2003, 02:19 PM
How about just creating the mix at 3:2:1 and just applying SPMO on top of the spots where you applied WKM#1?

- Krish

bsxs
02-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Why wouldn\'t premixing work?

krtel
02-07-2003, 02:54 PM
It can, but the ratio he specified is an OD..

- Krish

oscar
02-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Krish,

Do you notice the A-None smell becoming more prominent in your SOE / NPA / PI mixes over time?

I remember when I first tried mixing up a DD#1 with 7 SOE : 3 NPA, that the A-None scent seemed to become increasingly strong over time as (presumably) the musk components of SOE were acting as fixatives, accentuating the A-None scent of the NPA.
After a week of steeping, I had to add considerably more SOE to the mix to keep the A-None scent at a reasonable level.

I would be concerned that at 6:3:1 or 6:2:2 SOE/NPA/PI (and certainly at lower SOE concentrations) the A-None scent from NPA and PI would be too dominant, especially after steeping the mix for a week or so.

Or are you using an additional cover fragrance?

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
02-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Hey,

Your observation is very similar to mine. The scent of SoE does indeed weaken, however, I always wear AXE so that is covering it. I have also slapped on a couple of drops of SPMO every now and then.

- Krish

CptKipling
02-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Same here, when I mixed up beta 2 I got a bit of stink, so added the equivilent of an extra half part of SOE (so in theory 6.5:2:2).

But I think covering with something mild would work, will try SPMO Doc thanks.

Ok because I\'m now in big trouble for not sharing ( /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), heres my report.

I have worn beta 2 on three separate occasions, two of them with notable hits (incidently, the time I didn\'t get good responces was at school, where I cant be bothered with the girls).

The first time was with my gf. She came to my house and I had applied 30 mins earlier. She came through the door with a big grin, but thats usual anyway and I hadn\'t seen her in a while. We got talking, and she was jibbering like crazy, like she was away with the fairies. Definate DIHL response, she stayed like that for about 15 mins, messing up her words and day dreaming, then turning to me and smiling and laughing. We went up to my room, which is kind of a pad, sofa, TV, perfect for the ladies /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif. We had a pillow fight (started by me lobbing one at her while was trasfixed by the TV), when, OOPS!, CK lost all his strength and was wrestled into submission underneath her /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif. We kissed some, I rolled her over, the usual really. By the way, no you don\'t get any more details!

The second, well ok so sometimes I do try a bit at school. I was in maths, which involved no work /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, and spent the lesson talking. The girls in front of me and my mates kept turning around to talk to us. One of them likes one of the girls, which is always funny, some really blatant sex talk every lesson. I think this particular girl has a bit of a thing for me (she can if she wants!), and she was making heavy eye contact, hanging off my every word, all throught the lesson. Also, a girl which I have know sinse I was 8 and have a (usually) completely none-sexually charged relationship with, was giving me some unusual attention to me (which once again is a blow for the \"doesnt work on friends/people you already know\" theory). Went to a thing at my school tonight, and I kept finding her staring at me when she thought I wasn\'t looking, and, again, hanging off my words. I aws the center of most of the attention tonight actually, but that could just be down to my comedy genious.

So there it is, make of it what you will!

BTW, I was also wearing a bit of my SOE/NPA/AE mix tonight.

DrSmellThis
02-08-2003, 02:03 AM
If you like it I like it. I think this is about way more than someone\'s mix idea. It\'s about advancing general phero knowledge. (Not to sound pretentious). We want to find the best proportions and refine them further. Then we can add other things. This is about how to use the LaCroy products in multi phero mixes. I don\'t think most people realize this.

DrSmellThis
02-08-2003, 02:07 AM
The strong -none scent probably comes from too much -nol. /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif. So using a higher proportion of -none can actually prevent -none OD\'s... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Think conversion.