PDA

View Full Version : GiVE iN TO YOUR DARK SIDE...

TBiRD
02-06-2003, 03:20 PM
...ATLEAST IN THEORY.

Ok, some might argue , that using pheros is already immoral + evil the way 99% of love-scent people use it on females/males .
Screw that !
This post isn\'t about morals . Its about : How Dr.Evil-kind-of-evil can u get with using pheros !?

Most of us use it for getting women/men, improve relationships / improve job atmosphere and so on...

But YOU KOW THERE IS A DARK SIDE to pheros !!!!!!!!!!!

Evil things I can think off :

- 2 liqiour [or whatever kind of] stores/shops that compete with each other. Owner of shop \"A\" goes to shop \"B\". Puts on very evil grin , pulls a 10ml Bottle Primal Instinkt out of his pocket , goes : Muaaaaaaahhahahahahmuahahahahmuahahah , while squirting the ingredients all over the place !

Result of this unfair/unsocial behaviour : Owner of Shop \"A\" makes more profit because \"somehow\" \"someway\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gifcustomers of shop \"B\" avoid shop B like it was a graveyard @ full moon.

We all know that for some people it is very hard 2 see results from small amounts of pheros. BUT absolutely everybody will see the effect of a major -none OD !!!!!!

You could seriously mess with peoples lifes if you go postal with pheros.
Planting OD Phero-stink[or even more evil unscented]-Bombs @ schools @ houses ....people running around being very aggressive / suffering from headaches....well u get the picture.

Look , I\'m not encouraging anybody to do things like that , this is just theory. + As soon as somebody goes frenzy with mones , there will be laws against pheros, + pheros might be banned forever.

Oh and don\'t tell me the cost of pheros would stop anybody [really evil /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ) 60 Bux for 10ml PI is alot for me ...but it ain\'t for a wealthy shop owner /rich kid...with the wrong kind of attitude.

Btw can you think of other evil things ? Have u ever commited something evil with pheros ?

another example : Fred loves Mary. Peter loves Mary too.
Mary likes both , can\'t really decide . Fred puts lotsa PI drops on Peter , without Peter noticing. Mary feels very intimidated + threatened by Peter , so she chooses Fred.
Unfair , mean , plain evil , but very possible !!!!!!

bundyburger
02-06-2003, 04:50 PM
You could try putting \"Let\'s Just Be Friends\" type pheros on your girlfriends dildo! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Really screw with her head!

...And of course leave pictures of yourself laying all around with WKM#1 or something on them. bewahhahahaaaaaaaa /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
02-06-2003, 05:32 PM
But a girl\'s dildo is such a very GOOD friend. There\'s affection there, not love. So sorry, bundy honey, don\' t think that would do much more than make her want to spend more time with her good \"friend\". /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

TBiRD
02-06-2003, 06:01 PM
ThX DuDE

Exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Cmooooon people : think of more , be original , be Eeeeeeeeevil !

tallmacky
02-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Maybe if you have a extremely boring school class dropping some SOE gel around the room might make things more uppity/less boring etc....

bundyburger
02-07-2003, 01:40 AM
Yeah?? Hmmmmm...ummmm.... aaaaahhh....OK then... So you\'re saying that if I could copy the phero signature of the vibrator with the ChemKit and put them on myself, I could trick her into thinking I was only for sex? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif wow!!
She would be happy!! She would get an artificially intelligent vibrator that did everything for her as she lay back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif (BTW my intelligence IS artificial) And I will be available in the top panty draw waiting all the time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif No batteries required!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
02-07-2003, 06:42 AM
just what IS the -mones signature of a energizer battery?

Sexyredhead
02-07-2003, 08:14 AM
Well, and this is just my opinion of course, but I would think that if you had been doing everything you were supposed to already, she\'d be working on her I-think-we-should-see-other-people speech to her dildo. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
However, if I had an artificially intelligent vibrator that did everything for me, I\'d have gone blind and forgotten my name a long time ago!

Sexyredhead
02-07-2003, 08:17 AM
I think we\'d be getting into WAGG territory with batteries. Think about it. They\'re useful, and do great things, but when they stop, you won\'t suffer a broken heart to replace them.

Ooh, that sounds mean.

Wolfe
02-07-2003, 10:37 AM
hum well, i know about broken hearts and thats not exclusive to women /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

CptKipling
02-07-2003, 10:54 AM
tallmacky,

I did that!!

EW made everything CRAZY! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
02-07-2003, 05:35 PM
Very true, and I didn\'t mean it that way. Just that batteries are replaceable, so there\'s not a lot of affection there. Unless you really like to stick them to your tongue to see if they still work. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
02-09-2003, 09:28 AM
Excellent cptkipling, I would love to hear that story, I thought it may work but I have yet to try it.

Wolfe
02-09-2003, 10:09 AM
i bet you wouldnt work if i stuck my tongue on you /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-09-2003, 10:54 AM
Like a battery, you wouldn\'t get any tingling from me unless you put that tongue of yours on the right spot. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe
02-09-2003, 11:04 AM
ya only have so many spots, i\'d have to find it sooner or later /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-09-2003, 11:05 AM
And I probably wouldn\'t mind lying around letting you look for it. lol

Wolfe
02-09-2003, 11:07 AM
now ya got the idea /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
02-09-2003, 12:05 PM
Its in the forum somewhere.

It speaks for itself really. Everyone was giddy, like we were all high or something. The whole day was a blur of laughter.

TBiRD
02-10-2003, 01:33 AM
Aight , the dildo idea was kinda funny ...but hey people !!!

Can\'t u think of other examples of pure evil /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Cmooooon... atleast have the decency to utter \"I-[bad word]-my-pants\" kind-of comments concerning the \"danger potential\" of some pheromones [when used in OD amounts]

Seriously.....this hidden danger might be reason enough to get pheros banned all over the world !!!!

Sexyredhead
02-10-2003, 04:36 AM
I wonder what would happen if you treated every seat cushion in Congress or say, the UN, with -none. Talk about an OD in the room! Would it cause all the men to be less aggressive and more respectful, sensing a more alpha male in the room? Or would there be lots of shuffling for #1 again? Would the female representatives suddenly get catty? Hmm...
Would more work get done, or less?

nbnbtc
02-10-2003, 12:50 PM
I have a better idea. Lets send an EW bomb overseas, could be interesting.