PDA

View Full Version : Hair trick = A whole new level

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2001, 10:17 PM
Hello to all

I\'ve been away from the forum for what seems like an eternity (actually about 3 months). My work takes me out to the field quite often in the past year. I see many new nicks here and the forum is just erupting with information. I have like 400+ topics to go through now, already got my drink and \'am ready to go.

Before I start weeding through the posts I would like to share some interesting results I got over past few months.
I\'ve originally ordered AE+Edge(with PF) combo and used to just apply it on the neck, and chest area. Later on I received Primal and Attraction, and applied these in the same areas. With TA+AE I would get friendly responses from male co-workers and warm smiles from most women I met. I got couple Dear in the headlights looks too. The extra cooperativeness and respect I received at work was already well worth the price I paid for AE+TA. Enter PI+Attraction. With PI on its own I did not notice any great effects from others until I started to apply like 3 drops and more, than the bitchy side of others would start to come out. With PI+Attraction I was told by theatre female food vendor that I smelled \'yammy\', she looked 17, needless to say I did not pursue this any further.
Than I remembered the \'hair trick\' idea posted long time ago here. So I started to apply the above mentioned products into my hair. Either rubbing the oil based ones, or spraying directly with the alcohol ones. The resulting effect was at least twice as noticeable in other ppls behavior than the neck+chest method. Sometimes I get such a strong hits from women at work that I opt to take few days off pheromones just so I can get some work done. As for the males, I keep on getting more and more respect and responsibility, and my confidence is growing so fast its scary. For me to think back how I\'d act in high stress situations just half year ago without pheromones, its like imaging someone else I don\'t know or understand anymore.

Here are some reasons why I think Bruce recommends few months of experimentation before throwing in the towel:

1) Getting the right dosage + application method is a very individual process. It\'s highly unlikely that a new user will get it right on the first try, and thus see results.

2) People who tend to buy pheromones have already depressed self-esteem and thus low levels of confidence (just an assumption an my part). I\'ve read somewhere that almost everyone (95%) is afflicted with lowered self-esteem. Only the amount of effort they put in order alleviate the condition sets them apart. You know these ppl, chances are you are part of that group: small guy that looks tough in his brand new F250 that he uses for driving to his office, commercials that repeat to a drum beat that their products will bring you closer to the ideal (that’s because they know you feel you are not there yet), friends with expensive cars they have to support with 2 jobs, couples that buy big houses and need to brag about it, womens hair, and so on. Anything that you do to make you feel better is a self-esteem problem. That goes to \'treating\' yourself to the new wardrobe and feeling great when you were it for the first little while. This is of course the way the industry wants you to behave!
Real self-esteem is from realizing your self-worth no matter if you are penniless, unattractive (in others opinion), shy, and so on.

In my humble opinion pheromones help you to raise your self-esteem by observing and interacting with others who start to treat you with respect. This is where the break through occurs. All of the sudden you realize that you are great person and you start to build on it.
The think is if you feel shitty about yourself you will only make it worse and worse. Pheromones do help to break that viscous cycle and reverse it with the same or greater momentum. In few months (6 for me) you will not even recognize the old you.

SELF-ESTEEM LEADS TO SELF-CONFIDENCE.
Self-confidence is of course the greatest aphrodisiac because it signals to your partner that you are lovable, worthy and expect to receive that from your partner.
Truly self-confident ppl tend to have faith and expectation of only the best from others and thus raising their depressed self-esteems.

3) Maybe pheromones have a direct effect on the users’ self-esteem that compounds other longer usage period. Of course the only way to test that would be some kind of control study where the subjects would endure isolation for specific amount of time while wearing pheromones. Once the isolation time was other their self-confidence could be assessed in the real world.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2001, 11:10 PM
I agree with you about TE. I personally get no hard hits but the ladies are friendlier and the men do act like \"you\'re the man\". I think Edge is a club pheromone. Why? Because in a club people are looking to talk with you and in a regular setting it\'s not the same.

The one time I got a big hit with Edge was in a club. This chick kept coming over and talking to me, as well as my waitress. And the men seemed to be somewhat smitten with me (but in a non-gay kinda way). They all thought I was cool and wanted to give me high fives. But at some point I think I ODed because the women never wanted to dance. As a matter of fact they avoided me, so I know I ODed.

I hope to try Attraction or Alter Ego maybe and then go back to my mix if they\'re no better. Right now I\'m going to try Edge again mixed with the oil. This time I\'m going to use my mini dispenser instead of the Edge bottle.

rjm
09-09-2001, 02:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambat:
[QB]

The one time I got a big hit with Edge was in a club. This chick kept coming over and talking to me, as well as my waitress. And the men seemed to be somewhat smitten with me (but in a non-gay kinda way). They all thought I was cool and wanted to give me high fives. But at some point I think I ODed because the women never wanted to dance. As a matter of fact they avoided me, so I know I ODed.
QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So how much TE did you use, and what\'s the \"mini-sprayer?\" Is it one of the 1/3-oz. ones? I got mine on Friday, so I\'m starting up with the fragrances. I may have ODed myself, but I\'ll leave that to another post, as the experiment runs.

AHHH!!! 6:41am! Gotta get back in the box!
images/icons/shocked.gif

Bruce
09-09-2001, 08:06 AM
Hi,
I think you can definitely OD on these products, especially Edge. I would try Edge again in the non-club setting but back way off on the dose. I have heard of guys watering down Edge 2 to 1 with water, or using as little as a 1/2 spray. Try that.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 07:32 PM
hello fellas im new here and im getting my first package in soon PI @ TE ive used fereo\'s before and have had good luck ....does anybody have any tips for me about what to use with these products? i\'d really like to know about any good ideas.....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 07:34 PM
The mini sprayer is one of those 1.3-oz sample bottles you get from the malls.