PDA

View Full Version : newbie troubles

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 08:18 AM
I have been using primal (3 drops behind ears and on wrists) for about three weeks and I have seen few results. Any tips?

jose
02-06-2003, 09:15 AM
Have you been using it every day for three weeks or on and off? It\'s too early to give up on this product, at least not just yet. Try 2 dabs on the neck covered with a carrier scent then apply 2 dabs behind each hand instead of the wrist.

Elana
02-06-2003, 10:27 AM
Three dabs may be a bit much. I agree with Jose....try two and use your favorite perfume to cover /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Let us know...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 10:57 AM
\"Try 2 dabs on the neck covered with a carrier scent then apply 2 dabs behind each hand instead of the wrist.\"

I think thats 4 /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Elana
02-06-2003, 10:58 AM
NO WAY! 4 is too much! I just read Jose\'s post again. I take it back....I disagree with Jose. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Try two

BassMan
02-06-2003, 11:34 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I have been using primal (3 drops behind ears and on wrists) for about three weeks and I have seen few results. Any tips?

<hr></blockquote>You _are_ talking about PI for women, right?

Three drops does seem a bit much. You might try a single drop and work up from there.

(How did we end up in dabs without noting the difference?)

jose
02-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Actually Elana it\'s not a OD or too much since it\'s not in the same area only spread out behind the hands and the neck. The back of the hand is more effective I feel to spread the Pheromones remember she\'s using 3 dabs and not getting any results.

Wolfe
02-07-2003, 05:38 AM
many newbs to -mones gets results and don\'t even know it.(they have no idea what to look for and that takes time observing)

Bruce
02-07-2003, 06:50 AM
Just to make absolutely sure, check the bottle and make sure you have Primal for women.

Bruce