PDA

View Full Version : -Nol at work

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2003, 09:22 AM
One of the people I work for is a constant nervous wreck and believes it\'s best, if he\'s stressed, to pass it on. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Yesterday he nearly drove me crazy about stuff that\'s not deadlined until next month. So this morning I put on twice as much -nol as usual. He\'s got the same amount of work today as he did yesterday but the difference in how he interacts with me today is amazing -- he\'s verging on affectionate, wanting to stand close to me when he\'s talking, etc., and he\'s much calmer. I\'m OD-ing like mad, stuffy nose and swimming head, but at least I don\'t feel like I\'m gonna have to smack him. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif This is three drops of PI/w and about four dabs of lavender -nol plus the usual EW body spray I use.

Wolfe
02-05-2003, 10:57 AM
i would think that have him sitting in your lap

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2003, 11:09 AM
I\'d be willing to try it if it would get him to calm down. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It\'s amazing to me how well -nol works.

tallmacky
02-05-2003, 12:18 PM
I can\'t wait for to try the -nol intensive products like SOE etc... especially in a setting like High School for me and Work for you were the -nol really does help your day out.

With the PI/w I would think he would want to hump you up.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2003, 12:22 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
02-05-2003, 12:38 PM
I\'m sure you will still get the effects but not as strongly if you put it in your hair (men use hair gel, not sure if you have an equivalent you could mix some drops in) also you might want to try on the back of you neck & even on the (back) shoulders of the blouse you are wearing.

That way when he approaches you from behind he should get the same affects. I noticed when I apply mones to the back of my neck I get VERY interesting responses in bars from girls approaching me from behind to order a drink.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2003, 12:43 PM
He\'s actually not supposed to be behind me. Attorneys are supposed to stay at the front of our desks rather than come back into our space.

But I\'ll try that for next time I\'m out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
02-05-2003, 12:52 PM
Hmm try to OD on your wrists although, I bet you still get quite a few self-hits to your face

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I\'m at OD, for sure, raging headache. But it\'s worth it. I almost didn\'t come in today for dread of having to deal with him. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
02-05-2003, 12:59 PM
use a squirt gun and CS -nol and let him have it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
02-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Pheros are essentially a behavior management tool.

DrSmellThis
02-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Pheros are essentially a behavior management tool.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2003, 01:32 PM
2 posts are better than one /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

franki
02-05-2003, 01:34 PM
Did anyone ever do a three-post or a four-post? I bet Watcher did .... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
02-05-2003, 01:39 PM
watcher oh no way impossible. though he does have a hell of alot of posts