PDA

View Full Version : A Cool Hit.. :)

Blackwidow_Woman
02-04-2003, 06:54 PM
Well the other day i went out to do some biz with one of my long time buds and reptile dealer, put on the usual, Lure and NPA with a touch of hawaiian ginger, calgon body mist. went to his place and as always he greets me at the door and nice smile on his face. his buddy was there also.. got to talking and dealing and noticed he was alot closer than normal and asking me alot more than usual let alone when he went to grab a snake out of my hands he actualy grabbed my hands.. well his buddy came up from behind us and was fallowing us around then he came right up to my back leand over my shoulder and started asking me all kinds things and smiling and looking right into my eyes and was touching my back, now my dealer always trys to con me in a deal but this time he agreeded with me on everything and even gave me something i didnt even ask for.. wow that was wierd .. hes like here sweety take this its yours.. hey no prob with that!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Im trying to leave and its like hes getting really into me being there and his buddy is like whats this and that and oh teach me more and oh can i hold that.. like i told him a mil times.. he was watching me everywhere i was and would not take his eyes off me at all.. BIG huge massive smiley grin on his face as he wiffed the air where i was standing.. man to top it all off he fallowed me out the door and right to the truck like dont leave me...geez,, well at least it worked on my dealer and i made out in the long run.. my new boa and new plated lizard, all curtisy of mones .. hehehe!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif as his buddy stood in the driveway as i was leaving i saw a real bummed out look on his face,,aaaawww so sad... LOL!!! Im mean.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lucky
02-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Wow...you were serious about the snakes.