PDA

View Full Version : Need help on lotion mix

Sexyredhead
02-04-2003, 05:04 PM
With all the talk about -mones working well spread out over the body, I really think I\'m going to try some in lotion for a week or so and see how that does compared to dabbing it on perfume points. (The weather\'s dry, and so\'s my skin, so since I\'m still learning how to use this...)
I was looking in the cookbook section at FTR\'s T5L recipe, and it looks pretty good. I\'ve got PCC and -nol, but not the EW, and I\'m not sure I\'ll need it for a while. I can do the math to increase/decrease the amounts I need according to the size bottle I put them in, but is there a recommendation from anybody on whether or not I should increase the PCC/-nol to account for not using the EW, or should I just ignore that part of the recipe?

Sexyredhead
02-05-2003, 11:12 AM
Hello? Anyone with an answer?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Try it without the EW and see how you like it. If you don\'t think the recipe as is, but without the EW, has enough oomph, you can always adjust.

You can also just mix in your hand a little PCC, a little -nol, lotion. Frenchie says she never pre-mixes anything, she does makes it fresh every time and just mixes in her hand.

P.S. The reason for that particular cream is that the scent seems to hide the EW real well. At $26.00 for 4.5 ounces, though, it\'s a little expensive. Any lotion works fine. I\'ve put \'mones in unscented Neutrogena and Kiss My Face unscented lotion and that worked fine.

Sexyredhead
02-06-2003, 07:00 AM
Thanks, FTR. I\'ll fiddle with it and see what I get.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 07:49 AM
Uh-oh! Another mad scientist in the making! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif