PDA

View Full Version : Back in the game :)

CptKipling
02-04-2003, 02:54 PM
My order came! Time to get to work...

First mixed up WKM#1 7:2:2 (i know it isn\'t as prescibed, but hey...)

Tested on girlfriend, results good, report tomorrow.

Will be suring up some of my mixes this week aswell.

Bottle question: Can we safely remove the dropper lids from the likes of PI and NPA? Or does this prevent the seal?

PF USERS!!
Doses
Results

Please! Thanks

Watcher
02-04-2003, 07:51 PM
Good cptkipling, so whats youre approach next week.

CptKipling
02-05-2003, 07:40 AM
Anyone AT ALL answer my questions?

Next week?

Well at the moment I\'m coming up with a spread sheet for experimentation.

I\'m still pretty busy, not too much time, might just stick to NPA/PI/SOE or SOE/NPA/AE for a while.

Although I would like to hear something about PF. I know some people have it, and have read some info on it, but was hoping for something up to date, not heard anything in a while.

DrSmellThis
02-05-2003, 01:14 PM
PF - snall quantities with other pheros seems to work best, but I never did refine it. Now I\'m out.

oscar
02-05-2003, 02:03 PM
CptK,

Those reducer caps pry out with little effort and can be removed and replaced time and again with no problem to the seal. But always replace the reducer cap as soon as possible to reduce the likelihood of spillage.

I always liked the fragrance of Pheromol Factor, and the fact that it supposedly contains way more in the way of pheros than just the A-Nol that seems to be the only phero we give it credit for having. It\'s a pretty safe bet that there\'s some A1 in there too, and that\'s why it\'s not presently in production pending the outcome of some litigation.

I\'ve used PF in the past in conjunction with a couple of dabs of NPA, and it seemed to work nicely letting the PF\'s fragrance be my guide.
PF is a great \"first impression\" phero fragrance. It\'s very NON-threatening.
I believe it was a.k.a. who swore by it as a \"first date\" phero, on it\'s own with no augmentation.

For Doc and anyone else that might be running out of PF, the low level PF deal on the \"Returned Products\" page is tough to beat.
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
02-05-2003, 04:25 PM
Thanks guys!

Oscar, thats where I got mine! Was definately worth it, going by price.

So PF isnt much in the way of a sexual hit getter? Any users see parallels with WAGG? I might try mixing those two and see what happens. When I tested it (today) it was fairly innocuous, gave a pleasant aura. I found that people where friendly on the whole, even most of the guys at school. There seemed to be a slight increase in attention from girls, but I find with the girls at school that I cant be bothered to hunt, as I am just friends (not seeking any further) with most. There are a few kept distant enough to test on however, but didn\'t run into them.

Removing and replacing the reducer caps isnt the problem, I have been doing that since the start. I was wondering if we cant leave the caps out all together, and still have the actual lid bite down on the bottle enough to have a good seal.

As a side issue, what to you guys think about having an Experimenters Tool Kit, I\'m currently working on a spreadsheet for myself, but it struck me that other people could use it aswell, and we could easily complile results on bigger projects. Any thoughts?

Watcher
02-05-2003, 06:42 PM
Just remember WAGG has entirley new pheromone compounds, nothing that has been available before.
You could try increasing the PI(W) ratio by 1 perhaps.
Ive gone back to using PCC with my AE:WAGG mix (5:1) with drops out of an old AE eye dropper . So i use 3 drops (small AE eye dropper type) of AE:WAGG mix and 2 drops of PCC.
I got good results with that, a bit more female competition and guys remained less boisterouse. And when i add 1 drop of Attraction scented i got an even friendlier reaction from women and men alike. (probably the extra Anol)

PF i only used for a short while found the smell a bit much really havent gone back to it since.

CptKipling
02-06-2003, 12:05 PM
What kinds of functionality would people want from a spreadsheet for advanced mixing?

So far:
-Mixer 7 Day Log (Inc. Mix details, Phero Content Details, Dose, Application Points, Reactions: Ladies, Reactions: Men, Reactions: Self)
-EW Dilution Engine
-Quasi calculator thing (phero content)
-Quick Reference for Products and their conc.

Anything else people would want? Any ideas?

Oh, and my bottle question, anyone?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 12:07 PM
I don\'t like those reducer caps, myself. They just get in the way. It would also be nice if all bottles were wide enough to get an eye dropper in.

My 2 cents.

CptKipling
02-07-2003, 10:21 AM
Would there be any interest in a spreadsheet for experimenting on the forum or shall i keep it to myself?

Lucky
02-07-2003, 10:23 AM
That\'s a great idea, how would you implement it?

CptKipling
02-07-2003, 10:36 AM
Well I\'ll look into that if there is a demand.

Thanks Lucky.

See! *Someone* cares! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif