PDA

View Full Version : Wolf!! :) :)

Blackwidow_Woman
02-04-2003, 11:09 AM
you are loved and greatly appreciated and cared for more than you know!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif SMILE!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
02-04-2003, 09:38 PM
I second that Wolfy

(Maybe for different reasons but I second that)

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-05-2003, 11:19 AM
I don\'t know about the love part Wolfey! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif But I\'m on your team too! No matter how much of an ANIMAL you are! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif TATER!!!

Wolfe
02-05-2003, 11:56 AM
dont know why this is here, but thxs guys and gals /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-06-2003, 08:25 AM
>(No matter how much of an ANIMAL you are!)
Thats right you crazy animal you!!! hehehehe!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
>( Wolf, dont know why this is here,,, because you are very appreciated!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Keep smilin and you are still greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif