PDA

View Full Version : Got a DIHL last night

Sexyredhead
02-04-2003, 09:05 AM
Went to develop some film last night at the local Wal-Mart. Two guys were there shopping together, and I had to cross in front of them to get to the back of the store. When I was about 15 feet from them, one of them glanced up at me, then stopped mid-sentence. He just stared. I gave him a smile as I passed, and he just kept staring. I didn\'t look back to see if he kept staring, since I wasn\'t interested. Still, it was good for the old ego. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Funny thing was, my -mones should have worn off by then. I put them on yesterday morning (just -nol I think, but maybe a little PCC added in) and this was around 7:00 last night. I guess I just couldn\'t smell them anymore.

jose
02-05-2003, 08:34 AM
Just curious to know how much nol(sprays,dabs) you put on the night before?

Sexyredhead
02-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Let\'s see. Sunday night I went clubbing after sitting in the hot tub for about an hour, and I think I put on a dab of lavender -nol in the crook of my elbows and on the back of my neck after my shower before going out. I didn\'t use any PCC at all before the club. I did get a few hits there, though, and everybody was really friendly.
I put the same thing on Monday morning--in the same places. If I used any PCC it was only in the crook of my elbow that morning, as I didn\'t really want to use it that day.
Sunday morning, however, I put a dab of -nol in the crook of my elbows, behind my neck, and a roll-on/dab of PCC in those places as well. I think most of it would have come off Sunday night while I was in the hot tub and pool for an hour, though.

jose
02-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Thank you redhead, I do seem to notice after the night before when I wear my mones (even after I take a shower), I seem to get hits the next day.