PDA

View Full Version : ANDRO PC

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:58 AM
i just ordered it, used some, and i don\'t see much of anything...read all the advice, but don\'t see much reaction...i don\'t have a problem meeting women, but i haven\'t seen any MORE reaction than normal...

anyone else have experience with this? and does it matter how strong it is or not?? i mean, if you have PI s. andro PC, does it make the woman think that the man with PI is MORE of a man than with andro PC? i would think that it wouldn\'t make a difference

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:59 AM
PI is a stronger product than Andro PC (APC), with significantly higher levels of androstenone. APC is a good product because it does contain some pheromones and has a great scent to it. But if you\'re really looking for a strong product that you could use alone I\'d go for something like Attraction (which has high levels of both androstenone and androstenol), Andro 4.2 (which has 4.2mg of androstenone), or Primal Instinct (which has 5mg of androstenone).

**DONOTDELETE**
I bought something insane like 25 bottles of this stuff like 3 years ago and I still have like 21 of them left. I don\'t think love scent was around at the time and back them Yes, Lure, Realm, The Scent were the game in town. I don\'t think PI was around either. Recent evidence seems to indicated that the concentrations in APC have gone way down over the last 3 years. The versions I have have are sweet smelling and smell a little like the sweet smell of some bathroom air freshners. It was a great product way back when and I did notice results. But with the birth of love-scent, I\'ve invested in much better products and only use APC and Lure for everyday use but the other ones (Edge, Attraction, PI, PF etc) for nights out.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
Bodywise (aka attraction has been available in oz for 10 years and andro 4.2 has been available down here for 8 years but only just been released in the states. But andro and attraction are a very good combo 4 sprays of each 1 each under the armpit and the rest just around the upper shirt you can also use 1 or 2 sprays different as a bit of an aftershave and of course it is more effective on cotton and wool shirts