PDA

View Full Version : Day After

DrSmellThis
02-04-2003, 03:52 AM
So what do guys think about leaving -mones on from the previous day (say a mix of mones), not showeving, and just putting essential oils on the next day (no extra mones)? Is there an increased OD risk (from conversions, etc.)?

bivonic
02-04-2003, 06:06 AM
Yeah I think there is, I think the greater risk is giving yourself a major headache from them between wearing them overnight as well as after they convert (during the course of the night & the next day).

Of course, I\'m too lazy to shower when I get home & the next day I don\'t know if it\'s the hangover or the mones that makes my head hurt so much.

Wolfe
02-04-2003, 06:31 AM
i\'ve done that alot w/o bad side effects but i\'m not a heavy -none user either so that may not help. also i\'m not sure just how fast that -nol to -none conversion actually is as i\'ve had my SoE smell the same to me in the monring as before i\'ve gone to bed so i use 1-2 drops instead of 3-4 of my AE/w and same cover of EO\'s. Now i use -mones 2-3 day straight then lay off 1-2 days to let them \'air\' out some.Don\'t know if that makes a diff or not.

bivonic
02-04-2003, 06:40 AM
ugh no showers for 2-3 days, that would be tough for me especially considering I hit the gym almost everyday - boy would I reek! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
02-04-2003, 12:32 PM
lol, i said i do -mones for 2-3 then back off 1-2...didnt say i dont shower during that time, but washing off -mones is harder than you think it is.

CptKipling
02-04-2003, 02:45 PM
Its happened, mones on for 2 days.

I just wash any stinky places.

I think it makes it more interesting definately.

Sorry for the extreemly usefull post, not much time.