PDA

View Full Version : Lingering smells?

wozz
02-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Hey all, I\'ve been lurking for a little. Been using pheros for a couple years.

Sometimes I come home at night and go to sleep without taking a shower. I can\'t smell pheros at all, and I\'m wondering if the stuff can soak into my sheets and make my room stink. I\'d never know.

I have a female roomate, so I don\'t think it\'s an issue because she would say something if my room stank to high heaven (she\'s not the type to hold things back). I was just wondering if any of you have ever considered this. Same deal with jackets, scarves, gloves, watchbands, etc. How can I put pheros on my wrists, neck, etc. without getting them smeared all over stuff I don\'t really want to wash every time I wear?

bundyburger
02-03-2003, 04:24 PM
yes. I\'m constantly worrying about this. I\'ve been worried I wouldn\'t pick it up too. The last mix I made I actually went outside to mix.

Watcher
02-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Oh look u can say it smells like sex and would she like some. ? Hows that.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2003, 03:06 AM
Since we\'re on the topic, I\'d like to know something about the famous \"pit trick\".
If pheros resemble B.O. smell so much, then wouldn\'t it be better to keep them away from the pits and balance out the smell. Girls sometimes like to cuddle while resting thier head on a guys biceps. Would it be advisable to have her turn her head and get a face full of B.O. smell.
Please realize that I\'m not condomning the theory, in fact I\'m sort of a newby (about 1 year usage), but I\'m just curious as to what others think about this?

DrSmellThis
02-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Face full of pits = good, as long as it\'s fairly pleasant. You have to be healthy.