PDA

View Full Version : A hit?

nonscents
02-03-2003, 11:45 AM
Last week I put a drop of AE(new) on my finger and rubbed on my forehead at 7:30 am. Went to the dentist for my 8:30 appointment and listened to his usual reactionary politics with disgust.

Then I went to the office of one of my company\'s vendors. On the way there at 9:30 am I put a drop on my finger and rubbed it behind my ears. I went up to see \"Lisa,\" the rep for this vendor. I\'ve never been in her office before, she always comes to see me at my business. As we\'re standing talking she\'s got her left mammary gland pressed into my right deltoid muscle. End of report.

Commentary.

Could this be my first hit? I put another drop of AE on my face at 1:15 pm and nothing happened. I\'ve used AE a decent number of times before and a few times after, and nothing happened. By the way, \"Lisa\" is an overweight older woman for whom I feel not the slightest attraction. But it would be good to know if AE or any other mone makes me attractive to others, sexually, nonsexually, or both.

Another by the way: about two months ago I got a nice firm breast pressed into my upper arm for about a minute at work. And that was from an outstandingly attractive woman in her early 30s. But I had no mones on at that time, nor had I used them for more than a week prior. So boobs in the arm, are not in themselves, evidence of mones\' effects. But I really want to believe that when I use mones they are doing something for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 11:49 AM
My call is \"boob in the arm\" is a hit, \'mones or no \'mones.

CptKipling
02-03-2003, 12:13 PM
Everyone enjoys a boob to the arm!

That was my thought aswell, women seem to know exactly what they are doing.

Elana
02-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Yep....boob in the arm is certainly a hit

Whitehall
02-03-2003, 12:31 PM
\"Getting boobed\" is very seldom by accident, even for the most well-endowned or the least graceful women.

bjf
02-03-2003, 12:35 PM
from people you don\'t know. i always thought that that was an accident

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 12:36 PM
NOT /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
02-03-2003, 12:37 PM
What about the boob brush by? Do women frequently do this on purpose for their own stimulation? Like you are at a crowded bar & a girl wants to walk past you & she lightly puts her left hand on your left shoulder blade & brushes one or two of her breasts against your back. Coincidence or intentional? From a girl I know who does it pretty frequently, yet the other girls I know seem to be more careful.

tallmacky
02-03-2003, 12:38 PM
Thats odd because my math teacher literarly leans over me and puts her boobs on me whenever I ask for help. hmmm maybe its just the limited space in the room?

So bending over directly in front of someone, and the boob contact are both women\'s favorite arsenal?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 12:39 PM
I sport a considerable rack and my boobs have never once touched anyone I didn\'t specifically intend for them to. Dunno about anyone else but I\'m voting that getting boobed is a completely premeditated gesture.

MOBLEYC57
02-03-2003, 12:41 PM
They\'re just trying to see if they can make you waste a boner!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
02-03-2003, 12:41 PM
Boobs against a man\'s back is much safer and less provocative then when pressed against the front or arms.

As for the math teacher, maybe she\'s just mothering you? Teachers are like that.

Lucky
02-03-2003, 12:45 PM
I\'ve done some serious boobing....can\'t say it was ever an accident. The most fun is when I\'m riding on the back of a motorcycle!

bjf
02-03-2003, 12:48 PM
i don\'t know. i think for some women it really is. what about standing butt to butt???? how about that one

Whitehall
02-03-2003, 12:50 PM
\"what about standing butt to butt????\"

Moving from boobing to bunning....

Whitehall
02-03-2003, 12:50 PM
\"what about standing butt to butt????\"

Moving from boobing to bunning....

bivonic
02-03-2003, 12:52 PM
my 2nd favorite boobed hit (wasn\'t wearing mones)

I\'m leaning against a pool table watching t.v. when this girl I know walks up to me, puts her left arm briefly around the top of my back by neck like shes going to hug me, I get full frontal boobed & then she just walks past me & sits down in the chair across from where I was standing, when I went to give her a nice hug is when she walked away & sat in the chair to chat. OooYeah! I swear I think sometimes this girl subconcious hits on me & when I\'m about to reciprocate she remembers she has a boyfriend & pulls a freaking 180! Argh!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Tallmacky, how old are you? How old is your teacher, do you think?
Any rate - Boobs on your back is intentional. Parts rubbed up against you is intentional. Unless you\'re in a mosh pit.

bivonic
02-03-2003, 12:55 PM
I think that is the male version of boobing, I like bumping cheeks with girls - think of an ass body check, just not as hard /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, it\'s probably about as sexual as men can get without getting slapped by trying to initiate our own boobed ala chevy chase style in spies like us.

nonscents
02-03-2003, 01:20 PM
The beginning of December I had to meet my son\'s elementary-school teacher. She\'s in her mid-20s and has a young infant. She also is very close to my wife, who does a lot of work helping the teacher. I was the last parent conference she had for the evening and it was the first time I met her. As soon as the conference began, she was touching my hands and arms and back. She spent a lot of time looking directly at my while she spoke, smiling the whole time.

We talked about my wife and her husband (whom I had met once when he came to my apartment\'s lobby to pick up some papers).

What\'s it all about? Well, in this instance, again, I had no pheromones on. I just think this teacher was a very kinesthetically demonstrative person. She probably has her hands all over every kid in that class and they have their hands on her. That\'s just the way some people relate. I think that this women was a real outlier demographically. Probably if she thought I was truly vicious and repugnant, she might not have had her hands all over me. But barring that, I don\'t think it meant that she was attracted to me. But in most normal women, that kind of kino would be about as clear as 6-foot-high neon letters, \"I like you!\"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 01:33 PM
That\'s pretty amazing. Things must have changed a lot since I was teaching. I was reprimanded for caressing a child\'s cheek. Once. In the hallway. She was telling me about her aunt\'s death.

We were not ever allowed to touch the students.

bjf
02-03-2003, 01:35 PM
i don\'t think they necessarily like u. Some woemn need to contstantly prove to themselves that guys like them, and they want guys to direct their attnetion and desires towards them. once they get that, they dont need anything else cause that;s all they wanted

nonscents
02-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Technically, they are not supposed to touch the kids. But they\'re probably also not supposed to be touching the kids\' fathers either. Two months later and I still haven\'t filed a complaint.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 01:54 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bjf
02-03-2003, 02:02 PM
I was at a bar, and i hadn\'t been to it in like 2 months. Anyway, the female bartender remembers me, saying are you the one who couldn\'t find your credit card, because the last time i was there she gave me back my CC and i lost it. Well it was in my pocket.

I was a little bit surprised she remembered me, but figured she must have felt guilty about not knowing if she lost it.

We, i was wearing mones this night i came back, and as we were passing each other in the bar one point, we move to get out of eachothers way and she grabs my bicep and squeezes it. caught me off guard and i think it did with here to cause i heard a sudden \"sorry\".

So was this a hit and an involutary indication of attraction. Cause i\'d hit that...

tallmacky
02-03-2003, 02:48 PM
I am 17 and she is like almost 40 I think, maybe I am wrong maybe its not intentional the more I think of it. I rarely call her over for help because I like to avoid her (dont like her teaching and is a bit of the b/s happy type). Though this happen like two times and I would think she would know but it was a while back.

Also because the back of my desk is pretty close to hers she often walks between my desk and hers and I usually get a side arm full of her ass hahaha, this is probably just accidential anyhow seeing how she moves pretty fast and all.

It took her like 10 weeks to remember my name but it seems like she is aware of who I am.

tallmacky
02-03-2003, 02:48 PM
edit double post oops

bundyburger
02-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Then females listening in here:

What is the most common reaction from guys who you give a boobing?? Do they deduct that it was an accident more often than not?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 04:54 PM
I\'ve never boobed a guy I don\'t know. That\'s a little much for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
02-03-2003, 06:54 PM
I\'ve had this done heaps over time.
Like, when they do it two or more times it\'s you would think that was obvious. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
What confused me though is a girl I know who lives VERY far away but comes here occasionly. One night at the club/disco she boobed me as she walked past once. And then AGAIN the next time she came past later on in the nightt. I figured hey this can\'t be an accident. BUT then when talking to her later on she gave me the dirtiest look and although she has been friendly in the past,she was very cold to me at the end of the night as if I was a dikkhead.

Incidents like that stop me from taking it as a serious sign. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

(BTW She had a boyfriend who was there)

I\'ve had repeat boobings since from a couple of others.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2003, 02:53 AM
I\'m guessing all guys have been boobed one time or another in their lives. How intensely is another matter. I\'m just happy knowing that mones have helped us glorify this experience. I get boobed pretty often. In fact sometimes, a girl has actually brushed the back of her hand into my crotch at a crowded nightclub. But that might have been an accident. Or do girls intentionally do that as well.
But I\'ll stick to the boobing experience:
Went to a party last week and I was walking up to the second floor with 2 girls, 1 in front of me and 1 behind me. Someone called out my name from down stairs. I stretched my hand leaning it on the siderail for balance and leaned over to see who it was, and the girl in front of me (that I\'ve know as a friend for almost a year) stops and leans over the side rail pressing both her breasts into my arms so hard that I could barely pull it out. The scary part is the girl behind me was my GIRLFRIEND. After about 10 seconds into my conversation with the friend downstairs, I felt her leaning back and forth from left to right, as if she was trying to look for someone downstairs. I\'d say this was a blatant hit.
I\'m also curious, not that my girlfriend mentioned anything, but can other girls notice when such obvious boobing is going on?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Yes. We call that \"hanging all over him like a cheap suit.\" (meeeeow) /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Lucky
02-04-2003, 06:47 AM
I\'ve done it alot. It\'s so subtle and he doesn\'t know what might be next. The usual reaction is much of a DIHL look, open mouth, a wondering gaze...nobody has ever had the nerve to call me on it.

Icemone
02-11-2003, 05:37 AM
Hey Lucky!

Now BEHAAAAAVVvvvvveeeeee!!!!

If you keep brushing up against me like that I\'ll have to start charging you /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif