PDA

View Full Version : First experience with RONE

cuddlebear
02-03-2003, 05:16 AM
I\'m expecting a bottle of CS Rone to come in the mail tomorrow. I have read the threads by Sonny Black and others on Rone, but I would like some input from the experienced on what I might expect with my first use ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif p.s. This goes without saying but I will report my results ...

cuddlebear
02-03-2003, 07:09 AM
BUMP

I seem to remember FTR saying \"Redheads like RONE\" ... of course this had nothing to do with my decision to purchase it ... (other forum members: \"Yeah, right, Cuddles\")

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 07:46 AM
Hey, now. I said I liked it. ...

cuddlebear
02-03-2003, 08:16 AM
Why do you like it? I was hoping to get some accounts from people on what results they got the first time they used it so I could get a feel .. of course I\'m going to find out for myself at any rate. Hmmm ... something about that wording in the first sentence ... so I could get a feel ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
02-03-2003, 04:45 PM
NOBODY has comments on their first experience wearing RONE? Well, I will after I try it for the first time tomorrow. Well, I am assuming it will arrive tomorrow. I will report whatever happens, whether it be absolutely nothing, or it gets me a harem in a couple of hours /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
02-03-2003, 08:17 PM
I feel it enhances things noticeably, bridges distances. The jury is still out on using it alone, and/or in quantity. You teach us! I have no idea...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2003, 02:25 AM
From what I know about RONE, it helps people take you seriously and pay more attention to you. Has there been any evidence of sexual hits with RONE alone? Does anyone know if it works well on its own or is it better to mix NONE or NOL into it.

cuddlebear
02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Well, this is day 1 of my using CS Rone. Had no idea how much or where so just put 2 drops on adam\'s apple. Also wore my usual nol/cologne, in this case Drakkar w/nol. I am not sure yet what to make of the results, something is definitely happening that wasn\'t before, but don\'t know exactly what just yet .. more detail as I figure it out ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Shoe
02-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Two drops full strength is a lot. You might not be able to smell it but some people can. I use 1 drop max.

cuddlebear
02-05-2003, 05:50 AM
Does everyone agree that 2 drops of CS Rone is an OD? I think I am going to cut back to one when I go out today and also increase the Nol. The Rone is definitely doing something, it is also affecting me and my mood. I\'m not sure yet how I\'m going to use this to my advantage. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Shoe
02-05-2003, 04:35 PM
On me it seems to be a mood intensifier... so if I\'m in a good mood, great, but if I\'m bummed out, watch out. Also tends to make me feel more serious, relaxed, and quick thinking.

Keep in mind the chem set -rone is 10x the concentration of -rone in SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 09:40 PM
SO have you tried SOE yet to compare?

cuddlebear
02-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Hi, everybody! I have been using the CS Rone now for 4 days. Well, today is day 4. I haven\'t been able to quite get a handle on what this stuff does but I know I like it. It makes me feel better and females who used to be scared around me aren\'t any longer, even when I am really close. In my estimation, it has paid for itself already. It seems to be better when used at the same time as Nol. But I\'m very partial to Nol, having used cologne/Nol combinations now for 8 years. More reports to come. I am now using only one drop on the neck. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
02-07-2003, 03:41 PM
It\'s me again! An hour later! Just came back from the convenience store. One of the cashiers commented on how \"impressive\" my cologne was. I\'ve only been wearing the cologne since the dawn of time around this cashier, but this might be the first time that I had worn it with the drop of Rone. I\'m not mixing these by the way, the cologne is in one place and the Rone in another. This is the first time that she ever even commented on my cologne and I have been pretty consistently wearing the same stuff. (Drakkar + Nol) This whole thing is getting more interesting all the time. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif