PDA

View Full Version : I'm a natural lone wolf. what product is best?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2001, 07:36 AM
I\'ve recently beem using PI and find that it may accentuate my lone wolf demeanor.

Are there products that well take away some of the toughness attitude and substitute a friendlier more social attitude?

I think androstenone by itself doesn\'t do much but make my lone wolf personality even more of a hightlight. Please advise.

P.S. i heard that androtenol is supposed to make people less antisocial. I think my serious face mixed with lone wolf personality is making the PI hard to work, and personally having used PI for a week or so now I think it makes me more aggressive.

[ September 08, 2001: Message edited by: Bruce ]

CJ01
09-07-2001, 08:20 AM
Hi, you´ve got a product which has 5mg of androstenone in it and no androstenol!
And if you use it all on it´s own it´s no wonder really that the results are not very good.

I think it´s always best to get some sort of a balance of the two. Some people need more -none than others but still. I guess getting hold of a product which you can mix your PI with, if you want to hang on to it, might be useful to you.

Also try using a lot less PI if you´ve not already tried this.

If you want a product to mix PI with then, if you don´t actually need much -none and it really sounds that way, then get a womens product to mix it with because they contain more -nol than the mens.

It will help make you seem more approachable to others, the rest of course is up to you.

(I guess PI is a good product for guys who are more the opposite of what you are going by your description.)

good luck CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2001, 08:40 AM
Hey DonJuan,

try attraction alone (2-3 sprays), it has more androstenol than androstenone.

Whenever I use it, I look (and behave) more friendly and aproachable and get DIHL from women as well.

Or you can try xcite wipes, they have androstenol also and wearing it you can get the same reactions.

Good Luck

images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
09-07-2001, 03:08 PM
DJ,

Try Lure for men. It\'s Androstenol-only,has a musky scent and smells fairly masculine.The only questionable factor about it is its concentration (rumored to be pretty light-weight,but that\'s not necessarily a bad thing.)It\'s also cheap! $19.95 per 1oz. bottle.

Or try PF.Created by the guy credited with first synthesizing Androstenol.Doesn\'t smell like it has any A-NONE at all,with a light fresh fragrance.

Or if you want to keep some A-NONE effect and have a balanced A-NOL effect as well,how about AFA. It\'s nearly 50/50 NONE to NOL.And it\'s reported to be TRULY UN-SCENTED. images/icons/cool.gif

Meanwhile use your PI more sparingly,stay with one drop max,spread it out over abdomen away from your nose to minimize self-intoxication, and see if effects improve until you get some A-NOL product.

Good Luck, images/icons/laugh.gif
Oscar

Bruce
09-08-2001, 01:35 AM
Hello DJ,
I agree heavily with all that has been said above here and can\'t add anything to the product choices. As a lone wolf (\"leave me alone\" facial expression) kind of guy myself, I would just say get out there and start talking to people. I know a woman who turned her whole social life around 180 degrees by making a conscious decision to be more friendly. I dated her for a while and she is still one screwed up puppy, but man, she can pull in the guys like a magnet! She has an INCREDIBLE smile now, and she told me she actually taught herself to smile like that standing in front of a mirror. If you want something bad enough, you will figure out a way to get it.

Go out folk dancing or swing dancing if you know how and just \"bite the bullet\" and walk around asking each and every woman (beautiful or not) to dance with you. Tell each one how nice she looks and dances afterwards and then go to the next. Forget about getting laid or meeting the woman of your dreams; just go out and blow off your old shell. Have a good time. When I was single and living in Boston, I used to go to what they call \"contra dances\" (kind of New England folk dancing) several times a week, and let me tell you, that is the best way to meet women ever devised! Good place to throw off the self-imposed loneliness blues too.

Good Luck,
Bruce

rjm
09-09-2001, 12:58 AM
As one howler to another, try the A-nol stuff. I made a mix using TE as a thinner, and a few drops of NPA, both reputed to have A-none and A-nol. I went to the mall, and IN THE ENTRANCE to the mall, three girls were telling me about this deal in the food court. While trolling the mall, I crossed paths with them again, and they were equally friendly. I have no other explanations beyond smiling and the pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2001, 05:44 AM
Thanks Guys.

I\'ve order Attraction to complement my bottle of PI.

Maybe they will mix together, or maybe I\'ll end up favoring Attraction.

Once again I tend to be on the lon wolf / anti-social side and no amount of mental conditioning is going to make a 180 degree change to my personality. What I need is products that bring out the friendlier side of me.

I can\'t help but look tough, walk like a soldier, say little, and keep a serious face. Great if you\'re a security guard but lousy for picking up women! Not to mention the fact that I\'m a programmer, which means for a living i socialize with my computer.

I\'m pretty sure the burst of androstonone on its own is only making matters worse. I can\'t wait to see the effects of the -nol in the Attraction bottle I ordered. I\'ll keep you posted on the results!

As for PI i sometimes get blank stares, but nothing more. Hopefully Atraction will let me have a more relaxed demeanor.