PDA

View Full Version : Eureka!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2001, 05:26 PM
Or Viola! - whichever you prefer. As many of you know, I have been considering buying perfect ten, but wanted some reviews from the board here first. To those who offered up opinions - thank you very much. From what everyone was saying, I pretty much had decided to go ahead with the purchase, but this morning I got the opportunity to *test* out a couple drops of the stuff. I was able to convince a friend of mine that he should donate a few drops of the liquid gold to me becuase mine was a good cause. I\'m ever faithful to Stone Lab products, and am very fond of AE, so I thought I would take the opportunity to try something I\'ve been wanting to for a while: blending AE with Perfect Ten. 3 drops of the perfect ten concentrate, 3 drops of AE, and about 20 drops of Contradiction for men in the atomizer. 1 spray to the neck, and 1 spray to the chest - before I dressed. Results?: AWESOME! TWICE I got the DIHL from a co-worker that RARELY talks to me, and then in the elevator when going to lunch, this really hot intern that I\'ve been chatting up lately asked ME if I wanted to join HER for lunch! Waaaay cool! I am very, VERY pleased with this combo and HIGHLY recommend it! (Lunch was great, if not a bit short. I had almost gotten up the balls to ask her to dinner this weekend, but her manager called her on the company cell with some ill-timed emergency...I\'ll keep you guys (and girls) posted....)

I\'ve noticed that when I wear a cologne (I wear contradiction almost daily) WITHOUT pheros, I seldom get comments on \"How good I smell\", etc, but when I\'ve got the \'mones on underneath, I seem to get lots more comments on my cologne or how \"good I smell\". Just me or is this a common phenomenon? Kinda surprised me, \'cuase I was under the impression that pheromones and scents were two very separate things.?.

oscar
09-06-2001, 08:02 PM
Idol,

The Monell Chemical Senses Institute right here in my hometown studies things like Olfactory/Auxiliary-Olfactory crossover effect.They have a website at www.monell.org (\"http://www.monell.org\") where you can access some good info.

The crossover effect is mentioned in the Fall 2000 newsletter (too long to transcribe here).But remember,while the institute studies the effects of pheromones,for some reason (probably a funding base provided by Moral Majority controlled foundations,who want to deny the existance of anything Aphrodisiac-like in nature) it questions the existance of a functional human VNO. So read discriminately!

The article is \"A Perspective...Defining Pheromones\" by Gary K. Beauchamp ,Monell\'s Director.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 08:03 PM
Is this the \"Perfect Ten\" product from Stone Labs? Is it available here? I was excited to see that this site carries Stone PPA which I have had great success with in the past, but I really am ready to trade up to a \"big gun\". From what I hear, this Perfect Ten is IT?

CJ01
09-17-2001, 11:27 PM
Idol that is really cool!

Did you not mix the pheros with the ethanol that came with it? Or did you use your cologne instead, meaning you used P10 the same way as NPA?