listen to her,
care for her,
stand by her,
support her,
go to the ends of the earth for her.

How to impress......a Man

Show up naked.
Bring Beer.

HOPE YOUR DAY HAS YOU SMILING!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!!

Blackwidow_Woman
02-01-2003, 12:11 PM
How to Impress.....A Woman

Compliment her,
cuddle her,
kiss her,
caress her,
taste her,
love her,
stroke her,
tease her,
comfort her,
protect her,
hug her,
hold her,
spend money on her,
wine & dine her,
buy things for her,
dance with her,
listen to her,
care for her,
stand by her,
support her,
go to the ends of the earth for her...

Now you got all that right and if this is you,,, YOU COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I will be more than waitting naked.. with your beer!!! and a bright red rose between my tits and a heart shaped red paper on my p##Y saying dive in baby... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif hehehehehe!!!

tallmacky
02-01-2003, 12:23 PM
Wow, Blackwidow_Woman I would say you are wearing your phero\'s today! Woo Hoo

Blackwidow_Woman
02-01-2003, 12:34 PM
Could be,,, nope... thats just the normal me!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 12:51 PM
Excuse me!!!!! What happened to the Coolwhip, Altoids, and Strawberries!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-01-2003, 01:01 PM
First off , vanilla icecream insted off cool whip, then ice cubes insted of altoids, then cherries are always better than strawberries... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif..Now peaches and cream you can do alot with to... hehehehe!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 03:19 PM
Mobley, tell her about the G spot/foot combination thing and I bet you\'ll get a marriage proposal. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 04:51 PM
You\'re always starting sumptin!! {{{SMOOCH}}} But she couldn\'t handle that....no one with an active G-spot can! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 04:52 PM
I bet I could. Let\'s try it and see, want to?

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Then you\'d love me forever! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Could you handle that!!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And I get to do the washing before you get Mobleytized! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 04:56 PM
You can be the boss and you can wash anything you want. How\'s that? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 05:03 PM
My kind of woman!!! Count me in!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Love it when me mate just lays back and enjoy the ride! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif And no.....not talking quantity.....quality! Any foreplay that doesn\'t makes it past 30 minutes is a Wal Mart product!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif With the exception of those furocious quickies! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Gerund
02-01-2003, 05:05 PM
------------------------------------------
G spot/foot combination thing
------------------------------------------

Hmm... whatever it is, sounds way better than tennis/elbow, cauliflower/ear, green/thumb, trigger/finger, hammer/toe, or even ring/finger. Well, wait a minute... \"trigger/finger\" might hold a certain appeal~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 05:07 PM
YOU know what it is, and you know that I know that you know what it iz....

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 05:09 PM
Trigger/finger that speaketh without words.....\"come here!!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-01-2003, 06:25 PM
>( But she couldn\'t handle that)

I got news for you,, you couldnt handle me!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Let alone keep up... HA! HA!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 06:42 PM
Oh, damn, Mobley. You better go tighten up that thang at BWW\'s house. ...

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 06:54 PM
\"I got news for you,, you couldnt handle me!!!!!!
Let alone keep up... HA! HA!\"

Wouldn\'t want to handle you love, just make you go \"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBLEY!!!\" a whole bunch of times! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Would need to keep up love....you\'d find me! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif As they say, \"You\'d be out in broad daylight with a flashlight looking for me. Screaming out loud, \"Has anyone seen that Mobley fella!? Should you see\'em, tell\'em I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed\'em!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I\'d have you standing up in a VW bug! You\'d be saying, if it \"\"\"ain\'t\"\"\" Mobley\'s faccia, I\'m not sitting on it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

\"Oh, damn, Mobley. You better go tighten up that thang at BWW\'s house....\"

Rub it! Flip it! Turn it around! Words FTR! Only words! See you can talk that talk on this computer....put her clit in my mouth and it\'s a different kind of song getting sung! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif It\'s America....freedom of the speech....let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 07:01 PM
Damn, Sam. Whatever it is you\'re on, can I have some too?

Wolfe
02-01-2003, 07:03 PM
no kidding, pass it around dude!

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 07:05 PM
Nope! I \"\"\"ain\'t\"\"\" sharing!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-01-2003, 07:33 PM
>(Nope! I \"\"\"ain\'t\"\"\" sharing!! )
ya you are!!!!!!!! To bad them is just words and you cant prove it..!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 08:03 PM
Lucky for you! Cause you\'d be in trouble fa true!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-01-2003, 09:03 PM
Not if your tied up!!!! i think that would be the other way around.. you would not only be drooling but your eyes would be rolling back in your head and you would be going crazy wanting out of those ropes or cuffs and chains.. I play very dirty when i want to...hehehehe!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-02-2003, 07:49 AM
\"i think\"
That would be your first mistake! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

\"you would not only be drooling but your eyes would be rolling back in your head\"

Sounds like to me, your tactics would include drugging me! Ha! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif Want some candy little girl!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"I play very dirty when i want to\"

Nothing wrong with that if you\'re into mud wrestling! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif As for the naughtiness of it all...you\'re not the only one with the Dirty Manual love. I\'ve read it meself, annnnnnnnnd I\'ve added a thing or two. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-02-2003, 09:31 AM
>( Want some candy little girl!?) No, but do you want some jelly beans little boy?????? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif as for the Dirty Manual , ha!!!! I dont need it or have it..Drugging you, nooooooo that i dont need to do,, sorry.. you lose i already had a exceptionally good night last night, woohooo... and it was no mistake..hehehehe!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-02-2003, 10:13 AM
\"you lose i already had a exceptionally good night last night, woohooo... and it was no mistake..hehehehe!!!\"

I lose! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif That\'s a negative Ghost Rider!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif You had an exceptionally good night......BUT you\'re already on the computer to tell! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Had it been me wit\'cha....you\'d still be in bed! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-02-2003, 05:18 PM
>(Had it been me wit\'cha....you\'d still be in bed) Maybe, maybe not, i got a biz to run and animals to care for everyday so im up and at um bright and early..as far as staying in bed well i would deffinatly be there now if i didnt have the responability for everything i do and im sure not lazy... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Give me a good enough reason and yeah il stay in bed for as long as i can....

MOBLEYC57
02-02-2003, 05:22 PM
\"Give me a good enough reason and yeah il stay in bed for as long as i can....\"

Now you\'ve got me meaning! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif