PDA

View Full Version : Can PI go with APC?

hotrocks5
02-01-2003, 01:51 AM
I recently bought two bottles of Primal Instinct. For the past 2 days, I\'ve tried it and I haven\'t gotten any responses out of the ordinary. I haven\'t used over 3 dabs since I\'ve read in many places that it\'s so strong that you\'re only supposed to use no more than 2 dabs or something like that. I also heard that if it\'s too strong, it may actually work against you. Anyways, I also have a bottle of APC right now and I was wondering if it\'s OK to mix it or wear it together with PI. The thing I don\'t like about APC is that it makes my skin feel itchy sometimes. But so far, it seems like APC is better than PI becasue I\'ve actually received compliments from women when wearing APC. Well, any help would be great.

bundyburger
02-01-2003, 10:16 AM
I haven\'t used APC. It\'s sounds like a great scent. Hell, why not use it with a small amount of PI/m?

Use APC the way you usually do, then put 1 drop or less of PI/m spread between both ears (behind) and see what happens. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I like the Lure scent and seems to suit me. So I wore that today with a smidgen of extra -none (in this case NPA). Certainly didn\'t hurt. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif