PDA

View Full Version : Intresting study...Pheromones work best on........

marv14yag
01-31-2003, 06:48 PM
I decided to use PPA today.

I think it\'s a curve...Ie, no pheromones equals less effect, and too much equal less...I have had better results with PPA than pure none.

Anyway, I was wondering on some things....

Really on the EFFECTIVENESS of phermones.

This was due to a variety of reasons. First of all, I notice that, while taking DHEA, and after lifting, I seem to get the same hits as pheromones.

Anyway....When I was wearing pheromnes, I would notice people looking at me, (girls) and etc...I\'ll give you an example of the latter.

So, anyway, I tried it again.

1. None and rone (the ONLY sexual TYPE available ANYWAY work best on girls that like high tesosterone guys.

2. The guys that these girls like with high testosterone is either black guys, Mexicans, or other type of foreigns.

Well, when I was wearing pheromnes, I noticed CERTAIN people looking at me......I stopped for a while, that seemed to stop (except after I would work out). I figured maybe they never really worked.

In addition to people AROUND me acting more aggressive...

The MAIN thing I noticed.

I put them on....Just a swab behind each ear and the rest rubbed over body and clothes.

Anyway...

I\'m walking down the halls....And this girl, that\'s with her boyfriend (Mexican boyfriend!) This is the SAME girl that always looked at me when I was weraing the pheromnes. I had figured m maybe I\'m just imagining it...Howver, when I stopped using pheromones, that same thing stopped.

Well, SURE ENOUGH...I\'m walking down the halls. She is with her boyfriend....I come walkign the other way, she turns her head around and stares at me (not really stares, but...hwatever).... I figure...Ok....

So, anyway, I\'m in lunch..I get up to throw my food away, and some other girl looks right at me (COINCIDENTALLY I ALWAYS see her talking to some black dude (correlation with blacks and mexican loving white girls? I THINK SO!)

So, anyway....More stuff like that....

But, I\'m going to get on the bus....Same girl that was with her Mexican boyfriend, walks by....Looking strait ahead...Once she comes to where I am standing at, she turns her head and looks strait at me for 2 seconds.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I got a LOT of the girls giving me a quick glance, and than looking away...Probably...half to 3 quarter of a second glance. Normally they wouldn\'t look to see anything, but with pheromones, or after I have worked out every time I\'m walking, and I\'m behind some girl, they start looking behind them, a lot of times like 4 or 5 times within a minute...

Anyway... So, there it goes.

The only problem is...I don\'t know how to talk...I don\'t have confidence. I mean, I have confidence I have nothing to say....

It just seems SO INTERESTING to me, how someone can say they LOVE soemoen and yet I COME UP and now all the sudden they FORGET who they are with....

Pretty much, whenever I\'m there, they forget about whoever they are with...

Oh, I forgot to mention, aside from girls acting like clutz, being embarrassed, etc...

I get asked byt he dudes aggression types of quetions after working out or, while on dhea, or ESPECIALLY using the mones.

Just, stuff like, talking about who\'s going to fight who, who would win what fight....Who\'s ass of some girl they\'d like to smack, who they\'d like to f**...Or, telling me look at that girl over there, etc. I suppose they figure I am someone they can tell because I have high tesosterone levels and want the same thing....Which, is true, even without mones, I believe I am a very aggressive person, however, I using something called self-control a lot of the times.

Oh, and I MAY be just imaging this..I REALLY think this should be explored, this happens a lot just with DHEA and working out..

The EVER FAMOUS...Ass showing...No, I\'m not joking...It ALWAYS happens, SOMEHOW some GIRL\'S ASS SOMEHOW goes in your sight....She will bend over to do something as simple as tie her shoe or do this, do that....Or, if she is standing strait, and I am the other way, she will to where I can see her ass...No problem with that...Got\'s my vote, however, the bending over should be explaored, I have heard very little about that, I KNOW that has to do SOMETHING with pheromones. I think it\'s up there SOMEWHERE with twirling the hair, etc...In fact I don\'t even KNOW if the girls KNOW they are doing it...They just figure....I should turn this way, or I should bend over. I don\'t know.
But, it\'s definately something I have noticed.

Bart

marv14yag
01-31-2003, 06:50 PM
You put on pheormonones and all the sudden the girls like Anna Kournakoava...Oopss....My shoes got untied, damn, there they go again...These things wont\' stop getting untied...Maybe if I pull my skirt up some more it will help? lol

I forgot to add that part...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 06:54 PM
You\'re right, Bart. Drop the pencil, spill your purse, tie your shoe, get the file from the bottom file drawer ... .... BUSTed, you busted us. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

marv14yag
01-31-2003, 06:57 PM
lol

tallmacky
01-31-2003, 07:01 PM
I wonder if a girl will still act this way if she knows a man is wearing phero\'s I mean if someone told her ahead of time and explained it.

For example FTR if someone told you that guy over there was wearing phero\'s etc... would you be able to see him in is true form or would you go all freaky??

Wow we are animalistic ehh.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 07:05 PM
I have no idea. One thing I have noticed since I started reading this forum is that I do flirting behaviors unconsciously and before I can stop myself when I\'m attracted to someone. I\'ve caught myself hair flipping and it shook me up. I didn\'t realize before that I actually did that as much as I do. So while I would like to say that I would be so astute as to not be overly influenced by the pheromones, I wouldn\'t bet on it. I would like to think I wouldn\'t go all freaky. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
01-31-2003, 08:34 PM
i think bart is onto something. However i don\'t think black and spanish guys specfically like white girls (they like (hetro)guys off all races like women) I think the girl likes them for whatever reason (probably test). I don\'t think their high test levels are because of their race -- more of culture (exercise and dietry habits). I mean look at germans,scandivans, even the english -- pretty pale people but mostly high test. Some of the biggest bodybuilders are from there (gunter sckilmeph(sp?), DORIAN YATES,Jean Pierre Fux, and lee preist is probably of that line -- IMHO him and Paul Dilet (black guy) have the best genetics in bodybuilding). And have you ever watch the ESPN strongman competitions??? All east europeans -- FREAKY huge and strong guys. My 1/2 bother\'s father is german -- and he can bench about 450 and bend metal rods. I just think that american males for the most part suffer from lowered test levels because of lack of exercise and the poor food availiable in the US.

tallmacky
01-31-2003, 08:43 PM
Pretty good points druid, I come from two contrasting backgrounds a Irish/german/little dutch then a Jamaican type of carribean background. Now at 15 (now 17) I could bench 225 pounds without ever excersizing at all, maybe more. This came directly from my mothers european side (mainly irish/some german little dutch) My mothers brothers especially my uncle dano benches 350-400 pounds and he is a fat ass now and 40, so things like natural strength/test can come from all ethnic groups and especially the Northern europeans etc.. but your conditions in life are even more important and with 60% of americans overweight thats not a good sign.

druid
01-31-2003, 08:54 PM
that is why I make it a serious point to get to the gym and control my diet (low carb and no trans fats)

DrSmellThis
02-01-2003, 06:33 AM
DHEA and pheros, -none and ethnicity, girls displaying their pubes for your perusal, all these topics have been discussed in the forum. For instance there is a current DHEA/pheros thread.

Incidentally research suggest thus far that -nol is a sexier phero than -rone, at least by itself.

marv14yag
02-01-2003, 05:42 PM
Wrong! Genetics....

Blacks and Mexians ALWAYS have more testosterone, will ALWAYS jump higher, run faster...

Don\'t believe me? You race against one of them, try to outlift them (the ones that aren\'t thin...) or try to jump higher.

But, no, pretty much ALL research done correlates with that ESPECIALLY blacks.

For the most part, not just dark SKIN, but darker HAIR has to do a lot with it.

The way it works is....If you are white, you easily get too much skin, if you are black, you don\'t get enough.

In fact, that\'s how to keep from getting skin cancer, you can\'t get too little, but not too much....In fact, those who get too LITTLE ie, BLACKS!!! Have more skin cancer than that of whites...I think it matters MORE with the hair color as a factor if anything else.

But, the reason why the white guys lift are the bodybuilders etc...Is because, you can ALWAYS make up for tesosterone. I mean, if I have less testosterone, I can go get more (You DO KNOW that Dorian Yate\'s monthly steroid bill is probably bigger than your YEARLY grocery bill right?!)

And, Germans do have more tesosteron I believe. Skin color is not as much to do with it as ethicity. The ONLY reasons Germans have fair skin is because Germany is COLD! I am German, lol...I have fair skin if I didn\'t go out in the sun...Like I always say though, you can always make up for what you lack though.

But, the point is....Just look around, most of the black dudes, and the Mexicans work out very little to none, they are always wearing tank tops and are always fairly cut, because of testosterone, German dudes are pretty solid also.

But, the fact remains, blacks and Mexicans have more teostoerone, point blank...No argument. Lifting is more of the amount of time you spend on it... Ie, NEUROMUSCLAR devolopment. Tesotserone DOES have to do with it HOWEVEr, you can always make up for that with androgens, steroids, etc.

And, not true, the current World\'s Strongest Man is Mark Henry. Last time I checked he looks more DARK chocolate than WHITE chocolate!

Bart

marv14yag
02-01-2003, 05:44 PM
I thought nol = high...I\'m your friend...

lol

Bart

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 05:48 PM
Duid!! Everyone you\'ve named is on the juice! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Genetics!? Not! Genetics doesn\'t come in a needle. It\'s cool though...you should see the faces of those that didn\'t know Arnold was juicing either. All of the world\'s best kept secrets are hidden somewhere in a book. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Gerund
02-01-2003, 05:50 PM
I\'m pretty sure that testosterone level is not a determining factor in how high you can jump, or how fast you can run. From what I understand, it\'s more about genetics, skeletal arrangement, and whether your physical make-up is comprised mainly of fast-twitch or slow-twitch muscle fibers.

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2003, 05:52 PM
I place my $50 bet on G! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-01-2003, 05:52 PM
<<it\'s more about genetics>>

That sounds right. It\'s all about the genes

marv14yag
02-01-2003, 05:55 PM
Oh my God. Of COURSE NOT!

However, the FACT remains, blacks and Mexicans have more testosterone.

Actually, I have ONE test that shows that supplementation with testosterone enthanate increased not ONLY weight lifted but sprint times? Hmm....So, testosterone has NOTHING to do with it?

That\'s not the pont. My point is for the most part they are genetically gifted, and that SHOULD include testosterone.

You look for the tests yourself....

However, the MAJORITY of Blacks and Mexicans have mroe testosterone than pretty much any other race, ethnic group....

You people are so dumfounded. I say one thing, you argue with it...As IF YOU KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT! lol

You place your bet...lol

Whatever.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 05:59 PM
I\'m dumfounded, it\'s true. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
02-01-2003, 06:01 PM
<<<You people are so dumfounded. I say one thing, you argue with it...As IF YOU KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT!>>>

You are correct. After reading all of your posts on this forum, I have concluded that you are brilliant. As a matter of fact, I am going to nick name you \"Brilliant Bart\" and from now on, whatever you say is law. Hail Brilliant Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Hail, Brilliant Bart! I am terrified, mortified, petrified, and stupefied by you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Not to mention dumfounded.

tallmacky
02-01-2003, 06:11 PM
I am not sure what he is trying to say. I have seen many specials on all of this and Genes play a huge role, maybe test is slightly higher in other ethnic groups, but when it comes to complex sports etc... I doubt just having test makes you into a brillant athlete.

I have also seen reports that many Mixed raced athletes like Derek Jeter (Black and Italian) and Jason Kidd (Black and white) and many others are gifted by receiving positive genes from both sides. I don\'t think one race has any better secondary genetics.

Good argument Brilliant Bart

Gerund
02-01-2003, 06:12 PM
I didn\'t say it had \"nothing\" to do with it, did I? I said it wasn\'t the determining factor

Furthermore, the practice of isolating one of a number of statements to examine its validity is the basic principle of analytic verification. If the body of a post as a whole contains a fallacy, the other statements therein are automatically suspect. More importantly, any conclusions the author draws are unreliable because they are based on a false premise.

You need to understand these principles whenever attempting to inform or persuade others.

Elana
02-01-2003, 06:17 PM
<<I don\'t think one race has any better secondary genetics.>>

I hope you realize that is what I was saying. And when you address Brilliant Bart, please don\'t look him directly in the eyes and remove your hat.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 06:18 PM
Oh, FINE! if you\'re gonna be LOGICAL about it ...

Gerund
02-01-2003, 06:21 PM
Oh, I know, darn it. Sorry, occupational hazard. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 06:23 PM
I cudda tolja that, anyway. Of course the value of an athlete is all in his jeans.

marv14yag
02-01-2003, 06:23 PM
I know that, you know that, however, all these other NUT HEADS see what you read and see...

Test has nothing to do with race or ethicity....

Wise men talk because they have something to say, FOOLS talk because they have to say something!

Read that over and over until you get it in your thick scull.

You are than a FOOL.

One of Ben Franklin\'s 13 rules.....Silence, LEARN IT! You had NO REASON to post to my post...

That\'s not a DETERMINING ROLE I never SAID IT WAS! Nowhere IN THE POST I said it was!

But, than again, fools talk because they ahve to say something.

Why don\'t you just your mouth blurting out as much jargon as you can think up and quit while you\'re behind.

Jargon....That\'s all you know.

Talk talk talk talk. You know, why don\'t you just read instead of post huh?

Bart

Gerund
02-01-2003, 06:29 PM
Your reply speaks for itself~ I understand that you\'ve seen a cat with out a smile, BB, but have you ever seen a smile without a cat?

marv14yag
02-01-2003, 06:31 PM
Slightly more testosterone?

lol

Intresting. Do you get your information off of t.v.?

Why are you still thinking as in sports performance?

Every GOD D*MN TIME I post it gets turned into SH*T...An WHOLLLLLE nother subject!

Black guys have more tesosterone! Mexicans have more testosterone than whites!

Simple as that...Where did this go into sports performance? I mentioned like a few things on sports performance and there it is!

My post was mostly about... The fact that.....

The None pheromone SEEMS to work BETTER on girls that are attracted to Blacks and Mexicans, which would SEEMINGLY accordinate to their tesosterone levels.

This is what happens...

Someone posts....Someoen sees 1 reply...Doesn\'t bother...Utnil a BUNCH of people relpy.....and FINALLY they respond. They instantly look at the last few posts. Noone seems to be intersted in the TOPIC do they! LOL Just arguing about what some d*mn thing they saw on t.v. or their dumbass thoughts on things.

Bart

Elana
02-01-2003, 06:32 PM
<<Wise men talk because they have something to say, FOOLS talk because they have to say something!
Read that over and over until you get it in your thick scull.
You are than a FOOL.>>

Simply profound BB....profound

DrSmellThis
02-01-2003, 07:11 PM
regarding -nol meaning \"\'high (sic) I\'m your friend\", there are studies that show a variety of effects of exposure to -nol, including increased perception of physical attractiveness, sexual attraction, etc. There is a study on -rone that suggests decreased sexual attractiveness.

Wolfe
02-01-2003, 07:12 PM
doesn\'t sculling have to do with paddling a boat?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 07:53 PM
Testosterone and race
highest testosterone to lowest in race,
1-Blacks+Arabs
2-European (Northern Europeans got more testosterone)
3-Native Australian, Native American (Latin to)
4-Asian + Hindu

tallmacky
02-01-2003, 09:13 PM
Bart, (edited for the betterment of the argument)

It seemed to me as if you were comparing the level of test in someone directly to their ability to become strong athletes, as what was hinted in your third post which is below.

\"Blacks and Mexians ALWAYS have more testosterone, will ALWAYS jump higher, run faster...

Don\'t believe me? You race against one of them, try to outlift them (the ones that aren\'t thin...) or try to jump higher.\"

Now if I got it wrong sorry, but as I learned that sometimes posts go off in a different direction it happens with just about every post. Especially if a post is not exactly about a problem or question, but instead research or some type.

You also seem very stressed out, whenever this happens I play a solo performance with my skin flute.

bjf
02-01-2003, 09:54 PM
then why is this being included in soe or ae??

also, u people need to chill out on the brilliant bart stuff. the guy made legit points, people like to argue. it is all semantics. there is something very true about what he is saying. just like there is somethig true about what others were saying. but don\'t jump all over the guy. your attempt at being smart with the whole brilliant bart thing is tired . and don\'t give me a reply about any of that, because i am have no intention in gettting into stupid arguments, so don\'t waste your time.

druid
02-01-2003, 11:28 PM
\"The way it works is....If you are white, you easily get too much skin, if you are black, you don\'t get enough.\"

WTF????? Enough skin!??!?

The fact is bart that skin cancer is higher amoung whites (and anyone pale because of a pigment in blood called mellian(sp?)). It is a natural protector againist UV radition -- and also causes the skin to be darker -- dark skinned people have more of it. Lots of white people have it -- but it does not come out evenly but in small splottches ie freckles.

And people of mixed race often have great genetics because of the wider genetic base for the genes to combine.

Mobley I know those guys are on roids -- ALL (except the natural guys) bodybuilders are on roids. BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT GUYS WITH SUPERIOR GENETICS RESPOND BETTER TO ROIDS. They have more test receptors on their muscles. My point is that bodybuilders exercise and eat good diets and there are great bodybuilders of all colors. LEE HANEY (BLACK), Arnold (white), Dorian(white), Coleman(black), Dave Drapper(white), Paco somethingorwheater (spanish -- from spian), and many others. I agree that on avg blacks and hispanics have higher test levels. BUT IT IS NOT BECAUSE GENETICS. It might seem that way BUT PEOPLE OF THE SAME CULTURE OFTEN HAVE SIMILAR LIFESTYLES. IMHO white americans have been lazyier and therefore it seems the males have low test. levels. But adaguate dietery changes and exercise (the sooner it is started the better) will allievate this. It is a matter of nature(genetics) VS. nuture (lifestyle).

And i am so sick and tired of people blamming everything on genetics. My arse is too fat because of my genes. I am sociopath because of my genes. Blah blah blah..Get off your fat arse and do something about it. Genes are NOT 100% determinstic. They play a minor role in a larger picture.

And bart don\'t say that blacks and hispanics have high test and whites don\'t then turn around say except germans. Lots of groups of northern europeans are off shots of germanic tribes. Anglos and saxons (who setteled in brittian and the english isles) for example. People in northern europe are white because it is cold there and it rains a lot. Not exactly tanning wheater.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2003, 06:10 AM
I\'m having a hard time believing what your saying here bart, but if you could simply post some corresponding links that back up your claims to this, that would be great.

In the mean time genetic and physical structure has alot to do with how physically adept a person can be. Testosterone, as far as I know does not in any way signify an overly athletic person.

EDIT - Spelling Errors

Elana
02-02-2003, 06:17 AM
<<Testosterone, as far as I know does not in any way signify an overly athletic person. >>

If it were true, then wouldn\'t all bald men be great athletes?

CptKipling
02-02-2003, 09:15 AM
Good post druid.

Bart, calm down, read and understand what these other people are saying. There points are as valid as yours.

Consider this, there is a theory that the cabability of an athlete is related to T levels in the womb. Womb T levels have a direct influence on heart and aerobic capacity. Your womb T levels can be seen in your hands, or fingers more specifically. The length of your index finger relates to E levels, and the length of your ring finger (name? Well your wedding ring finger, but either hand) relates to T.

By the by, I have never met a black person my age that could run faster than me, the only people that (I\'ve met) can are white and asian.

marv14yag
02-02-2003, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I guess I am a bit stressed.

But, my point was that blacks and mexicans have more tesosterone. None seems to work the BEST on girsl that are attracted to guys with the highest amounts of tesosterone. Accordingly this also seemst o be the blacks and the mexians.

The only reason I mention this is, how would you know if a girl is attracted to a guy with more tesosterone? Well, if they are attracted to blacks, Mexicans, etc, it would be very much easier to distinguish between that.

That\'s it...

And, I believe someone posted about most of the people with the tetosterone that they know ware white people that are fat, lazy, and have a lot of hair.

Ths person is incorrect in a VARIETY of ways.

1st off ,the more fat you are, the LESS tesosteorne you will have due to aromatize...Hmm, there goes the statement RIGHT THERE!

2. There is a differnce between total teosterone and free testosterone. If you are a sedentary infidual, chances are you will have MORE total testosterone than someone working out. Why? Because, not hardly any of it is free testosterone! Not only THAT, however, in shape bodybuilders, powerlifters, etc, atheles, runners, will have less testosterone, my theory is that when testosterone is released (free tesosterone right there) after that, it has to build back up.)

What would really be tested is...How much total tesosterone is released in a given peroid amount of time. Ie, if you do NOTHING, you will have a high testosterone, however, it will not be doing anything.

How than are women still attracted to these men who have the LOWER tesosteorne? Simple, becaus the testosterone is converted into pheromones, and is on the skin. Theoretically it would go to test who has the most pehromoens on their skin than a blood test, unless you tested in like 15 minute intervals throught the day for like 3 or 4 days...Also, some people may have a higher testosterone release durnign the night also, etc.

Usually, you should look at 1. The size of the mother **

2. Their skin color. Darker = More testosterone.

As for the argument on testosterone. I am not a d*mn servant to you mother f*ckers! You get your own god d*mn studies! My point was, that testoerone has a VERY PROFOUNNND efect on athletic performance! In fact, testosterne may be MORE IMPORTANT for strength than LIFTING ITSELF.

There is a thing as body compositon, etc. Howver, tetstosterone is all a part of that. However, the reason why whites lift a lot, bodybuilders, is because that is mostly just muscle...And, testosteorne is MUCH EASILY made up for than getting surgery and moving your tendon isertion points, etc.

Get the point?

Now nobody argue, AT ALL, I\'m right, you think I\'m WRONG? Get your own GOD D*MNED STUDIES! And than, you can RUN YOU MOUTH!

Bart

This is not neccessarily reffering to you tallamacky, however, I am referring to the message board as a whole.

marv14yag
02-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Post deleted by Bruce

Elana
02-02-2003, 03:20 PM
[bad word] you Bart!!!!! You are an [bad word].

franki
02-02-2003, 03:20 PM
I think Elana was joking, Bart.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

Elana
02-02-2003, 03:21 PM
I was joking and I am furious that Bart thinks he can talk to people like that!

upsidedown
02-02-2003, 03:22 PM
Bart, what\'s with the attitude? You need to get a grip......you sound like you\'re out of control and heading for a meltdown.

marv14yag
02-02-2003, 03:31 PM
Because I CAN! I\'m sick of people talking just to talk... Or, smarter people talking with Jargon to think they are all smart!

Plus, what are you going to do about it? Filing a complaint or sometihng? Get over it...If you don\'t know what you are talking about don\'t speak!

Bart

marv14yag
02-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Oh, I guess, after each post that is a joke, you should put in parenthesis (this is a mother f**** joke as**ho***!)

lol

Now THAT would be funny!

marv14yag
02-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Seriously though, no hard feelings....It\'s just...I post something, that is correct, someone says it isn\'t who do they bleieve, the one with the incorrect information.

Bart

Elana
02-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Bart- Why do you spend so much time on your little theories? Oh, I know....it\'s because all you know how to do is talk about how to get laid. When was the last time you actually hooked up with a real live woman? If you are so correct in your all of your thinking, then you should be out getting ladies, not dogging on the members of this forum.

franki
02-02-2003, 03:37 PM
You just lost the last bit of credit you had on this forum, Bart.

Franki

marv14yag
02-02-2003, 03:40 PM
Asains and white dudes? You must NEVER have been to a getto. You must either live in Beverly Hills where all the black dudes are rich and fat, and you must live in China town or something.

I think what you siad VERY MUCH goes into conflict wtih EVERY BLACK PERSON IN THE WORLD! If you think you can outrun a black person, but yet an asian or a white guy can beat you, I don\'t know...I don\'t KNOW what that\'s all about. Given they are the same weight that is THEORETICALLY impossible.

See, if you were a gifted white man, fine. You can beat a black dude. However, how can an asian and/or a white dude beat you, but you smoke a black dude? I don\'t THINK SO! I know a LOT of black people... In fact, there are probably 200 black people in my school, I guarantee you EVERY ONE OF THEM could smoke you, being white. And, if you can beat them, than, I KNOW no white guy would smoke you, ESPECIALLY asian. Asain? lol...Oh my GOD!

You know, there was one theory that suggests how much tesosteorne you have IN THE WOMB is what color develops in yoru skin and hair.

Bart

marv14yag
02-02-2003, 03:50 PM
Thta\'s interesting...

However, like I hae said before, pheromones are cancelled out by visual perception. If a girl KNOWS that the Mexicans is what she is going for (because of tesosteorne) and I have on the None, sure, she\'ll look at me, and wonder, maybe do something about it...However, all that conditioning is going to go AGAINST THAT! Because I\'m NOT Mexian. Giving an example.

Also, I don\'t believe I am either ugly or PRETTY however, in order to do NOTING but still get a girl, you have to ge on the \"pretty\" side.

If you are not, and you are average, you have to rely on something called personality, NLP.

I have neither. When I say I have neither. I don\'t have a \"likeable\" personality. Not that I don\'t have friends, however, I am more of introverted, etc.

I\'ll give you an exmample. In a post FRreadhead, wrote, she said she was amazed at how much signals she was giving off and didn\'t know it....

She will seemingly get guys. She did not have to THINK up anything, she just did it. I seem to not have this...Not my personality. Also, as for the NLP.... I can read whatever, however, most people do it naturally, and nothing will beat that. I mean, back before there was something called hypnotism, there was a guy called Mezmoro that was able to hypnotize people by doing certain things....He though the had psychic powers...It came natural to him.

So, to sum it all up.

1. My looks don\'t come NATURAL to me, I work out, that\'s not a problem, however.

2. NLP, giving signals, personality....This also does not come naturally to me.

I don\'t think I\'m the only one, as, I see a LOT of people hooked up, but than again, I see a lot of GIRLS even who don\'t, and HAVE NEVER HAD, a boyfriend. I believe this is because the personality, and the signals do not came naturally to her.....The face probably does however. I don\'t have a face, but I do have muscles and strength (I like the idea of being able to imporve myself, and so I DO.)

In fact, whereas most people have THOSE QUALITIES. I have a lot of leadership qualities. I can lift a lot, have muscles. (Not like the cut up dudes, but, nevertheless, they are there, you can tell, and just by the way people look at you when you get on the right clothes to show it off. Also, without any prior traning I was able to teach myself Martial Arts, which MOST PEOPLE at my school know I can do.

So, sex, love, etc....Relationships doesn\'t neccessarily come easy to me, however, other things do.

Some people are smart, others are this, that, whatever.

I almost feel guilty to complain about it, I mean, I have talents most people DON\'T have, they have someone that I don\'t.....It would almost be selfish for me to wnat IT ALL, however, isn\'t that human nature? You want what you can\'t have right?

Bart

marv14yag
02-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Oh, and PLEASE DON\'T SAY it\'s because I am high tempered, becuase most of the time I am not that has little to do with it..I don\'t think I act much different from anyone else on this Earth. The same could go for most people.

Perhaps that is what has made me open minded to many things....Including religion, psionics, space time, etc.....

In fact, I wouldn\'t say I\'m smart..I\'m DEFINATELY NOT SMART! If I was smart I\'d be able to develop the next love potion #9 and than I\'d be IRRESISTABLE to women! lol

I think being open minded is much more important than being a smart slave (to society, or, whatever you would like to insert into the parenthesis.)

Bart

bjf
02-02-2003, 04:10 PM
seriously, you people got to just leave it alone if someone acts ridiculous. U get into cat fights, you make yourself look like an ass too. Just leave it alone

tallmacky
02-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Bart I honestly think you are pretty smart by reading what you said.

I think you are looking for a answer or solution to what you see as a problem (not getting the girls), more then a solution I think you are looking for the answer to this question, maybe not one that I am totally positive of (I could be wrong).

I am not sure where you go to school or how the social groups and dynamics work there, by the way how old are you?

p.s. check your pm\'s bart

franki
02-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Post deleted by franki

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2003, 04:24 PM
We teased Bart too much and got him all worked up. Bart, sorry for playing too much, ok?

Wolfe
02-02-2003, 04:26 PM
you\'ve talked ALOT, now,,,,wheres the proof of it(besides YOU say so)???? give me a link to some study proving what you been saying as i\'d like to read it myself.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2003, 04:28 PM
I think he was trying to say that it\'s a theory he\'s working on.

Wolfe
02-02-2003, 04:36 PM
oh i see, then it\'s all a bunch of speculation, till it\'s been proven by a intence study. Everyone can theorize whatever they want to but w/o a proven study (which most any study can be counter studied) it\'s speculation and not worth arguing over.

franki
02-02-2003, 04:41 PM
Even speculation is worth arguing over, but only in a civilized manner.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2003, 04:48 PM
Right -- discussing. Bart does have some interesting ideas.

Wolfe
02-02-2003, 04:49 PM
stateing it is one thing,,trying to shove it down ppl\'s throats as gospel is another.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2003, 04:54 PM
Sometimes it\'s hard to learn the difference between discussing and arguing or between arguing and fighting. Sometimes you just talk like you\'ve been talked to and you don\'t know any better and you could use a little help and patience. Just a theory. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Bart,

I\'m all cool with your ideas, they could have some merit. But you will never get any credit if you insult people\'s races by saying stuff like \"all black people can smoke whites in a race.\" Blanket statements make everyone look bad.

Wolfe
02-02-2003, 05:45 PM
not to mention it\'s a untrue statement. (typo) it might apply as a general type rule but it\'s not gonna be a every time thing like he trys to make it out to be.

trejoe
02-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Im black/hispanic with a hint of native american and from what Ive seen while using pheros is well very little but I think I got a hit with some SOE gel packs and a scary hit from some of the edge but as far as blacks and hispanics having more test there is a bit of truth to it but also it depends on your genes. Im kinda thin not build but I can run very fast for long distaces but as fr as girls I really dont care about race.

Wolfe
02-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Ok, you THINK you have more -mones, but can you PROVE it?..nope, it\'s mearly speculation on your part. Until you take part in a extensive study to see if it\'s true or not. And then for every study done one way, there seems to be another study to dispute it in some other way. So that leaves each and every one of us right back to the beginning..and that is each person has a diff chemistry and has to find the balance thats right for them and not someone else. All we can do is try to give each other a starting point or suggestions as to adjustments in one way or another--which may or may not work either. race or color doesnt and shouldnt matter simple because if you took 100 whites they would all need( in most all likely hood) a diff combination of -mones to make it work just right for them..same thing..take 100 blacks and each would need to adjust to fit themselves.

tallmacky
02-02-2003, 06:54 PM
wolfe are you saying that nothing can be proven?

T

trejoe
02-02-2003, 07:03 PM
I just think it depends on your genes because not all blacks are athletic and not al hispanics are athletic but If u did take a hundred black guys or a hundred white guys and conducted an experment on them Im sure you would not get the same result for any two guys no mater the race because everyone is diffrent and I think the study would leave u with more questions however I do not think it is a waste of time to conduct a study like that.

tallmacky
02-02-2003, 08:10 PM
I think that some races in general not in universality have certain athletic abilities. I think if you compare a hundred white guys to a hundred black guys in lets say the speed of running, there may be a majority of one or the other who can do whichever faster.

I realize that everyone is different but some traits are found in certain groups more highly. And usually these traits are very fickel and unimporant nothing real major at all.

jvkohl
02-02-2003, 08:29 PM
I\'ve seen no studies on -rone that indicate decreased sexual attractiveness; perhaps you mean -none.

jvkohl
02-02-2003, 08:48 PM
Cauley, J.A., Guta, J.P., Kuller, L.H., Scott,J., & Nevitt, M.C. (1994) Black-white differences in serum sex hormones and bone mineral density. American Journal of Epidemiology, 139, 10, 1035-1046.
The above also mentions racial differences in Vitamin D; a steroid hormone, which influences testosterone production in testosterone-deficient rats, and which is also increased with sun exposure. Tan skin might therefore be linked to increased testosterone levels (speculatively, of course.)

Ellis, L., & Nyborg, H. (1992) Racial/ethnic variations in male testosterone levels: a probable contributor to group differences in health. Steroids, 57, Feb, 72-75.

Anyone who wants additional references should look at the related papers links from Medline listings.

tallmacky
02-02-2003, 08:59 PM
jkohl, I bow to you for you are a great one (no pun or ass kissing intended)

druid
02-02-2003, 09:10 PM
I don\'t dispute bart\'s conclusion but just the reasoning behind it. I agree that blacks and hispanics high test levels. But like I said I think that is do to a common lifestyle. And bart brings up a good point about the \"ghetto\". If you have ever been to a perdominetly black ghetto -- sports are always being played.

But some counterpoints. I live in south florida and have many hispanic friends. I know one guy who is 1/2 hispanic and 1/2 white. THe hispanic side is dark and he has dark hair and fair skins. He does juice. With the juice he weighs about 5 lbs less than me, and most of his max lifts are about the same as mine. Except legs, I tear him up on legs. I have another hispanic friend who is dark -- and I can curl his max bench press. He rarely works out and eats a diet of crap. I know another guy who is white, and he is way stronger than me, eats an ok diet, and works out regularly. he has also played sports (mostly football) throughtout highschool (he is 20 now). My point is that most white americans have a sh-tty lifestyle(couch and channel surfing) which is not conducive to test levels.

DrSmellThis
02-03-2003, 02:20 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1044264002DrSmellThis\">

Guess Bart\'s Emotional Age Here<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">however emotionally old Rasheed Wallace is
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">birth-3 months
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">3 months - 6 months
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"4\">6 months to 1 year
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"5\">1 to 2 years
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"6\">3 to 4 years
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"7\">5 to 6 years
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"8\">7 to 8 years
above 8 years (oops, ran out of white dots)

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

DrSmellThis
02-03-2003, 02:23 AM
JVK -- I posted it in the references thread, I believe; last link. I\'m not saying we can conclude anything. Also, how -rone acts in combination (SOE, AE, P10) is a different issue.

Dr. E. Maiworm and W.U. Langthaler (1998): Communication by odour - The influence of Body odour on the attractiveness of men. In: Frosch, P.J., Johanse, J.D. &amp; White, I.R. (eds): Fragrances - Beneficial and adverse Effects. Berlin, heidelberg, New York: Springer.

Wolfe
02-03-2003, 03:22 AM
most everything can be proven, but therein lies the problem. One researcher can claim to have found this data or done that task, and provide the proof, yet another can come along and show just as much \'proof\' that the other couldnt have done what he said. So in the end it takes many researches to end up with the truth (50 researchers say it has to be and only 5 say it cant be, you go with the numbers)..mayb /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
take DHEA..go read up on it and you\'ll find many reports touting it as \'the\' thing to take..research it throughly though and you\'ll find just as many saying it\'s dangerous to use as it causes as many problems as the other report say it cures.

Icemone
02-03-2003, 04:00 AM
Bart wrote

This is not neccessarily reffering to you tallamacky, however, I am referring to the message board as a whole.

Somehow, I doubt that the Men here want to be
\'referred to as a HOLE.\'
As for the ladies...they might want to make you wear one of those CB200 Chastity torture device that FLRT wrote about LOL

I have found that Latin and African American women seem to react better to more AdrosteNONE, while Caucasian women seem to prefer a bit less NONE and Asian, Indian, etc. seem to get scared by too much NONE.

Yet, you cannot over generalize. Take each person as an individual and adjust to them. Calibrate to what you are observing and noticing about them.

SonnyBlack
02-03-2003, 10:35 AM
I read somewhere that people of mexican or hispanic decent as well as black people have the highest natural testosterone levels....I think its probably true...Im of hispanic or Mexican decent and I always wondered why I was alot more aggressive, more cut, and alot more confident and yes more cocky than some of my white friends...I guess this explains it....

CptKipling
02-03-2003, 10:51 AM
Bart,

You make me laugh, unfortunatly for all the wrong reasons.

You make so many blunders in your posts, it would be too easy to just rip you to pieces.

BTW, you didn\'t answer Elana, when was your last girlfriend, or even your last kiss? I\'ve been wanting to know that even sinse you had your huge rant at me in the Girl Studies thread. Here we see a real concept of \"me right, you wrong\", I\'m happily in a relationship, and believe it or don\'t, I have girls falling over themselves to be with me (ok maybe a SLIGHT overstatement /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ).

Oh and my sprinting experience, well that comes from a real running club, which gets scouted for the COUNTRY, did you read that? The UK team. The Asian guy might well have been mixed race, but not black or Hispanic.

I know plenty of black guys.

Like someone said (sorry, read the thread through fast), broad statements don\'t support arguments. And neither does your \"I\'m always right, so you must be wrong attitude\". The wise person listens to other people and reconsiders his arguments in new light.

Elana
02-03-2003, 11:15 AM
&lt;&lt;I have girls falling over themselves to be with me&gt;&gt;

Maybe they are actually tripping over part of you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 11:17 AM
I\'d like to SEE that ...

CptKipling
02-03-2003, 11:18 AM
Maybe.

But I had a few complaints about that, so I had to make sure it was properly strapped up...

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 11:20 AM
Oh, my.

Elana
02-03-2003, 11:23 AM
I need a tissue to wipe up the drool. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
02-03-2003, 11:26 AM
I\'ve got something to help keep the drool in your mouth. You might have to use your teeth to \'unwrap\' it first &amp; then you might have to use your tongue to unravel it.

Whitehall
02-03-2003, 11:26 AM
In dealing with people like Bart, you wrote:

\"The wise person listens to other people and reconsiders his arguments in new light.\"

I find a practical person, like myself, sorts out the hot air blowers from the contributors and ignores the former. Saves a lot of time to just \"edit by source\" - why read, much less respond to, baloney and rants (or teases.)

Frankly, I don\'t bother reading what Bart and Watcher and Maximog post.

Elana
02-03-2003, 11:29 AM
All these big claims.....I need proof! Send pictures to my email address so that FTR and I may inspect them for content.

bivonic
02-03-2003, 11:30 AM
I don\'t have a wide angle lens...

CptKipling
02-03-2003, 12:07 PM
But to disregard what everyone is saying as being untrue is stupid.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 12:10 PM
YOU\'RE stupid! YOU!

I\'m rubber you\'re glue
whatever you say
bounces off me and sticks to you

nah nah na nah nah

Whitehall
02-03-2003, 12:15 PM
My time and attention are most precious to me. If you let them, advertisers will cram so much crap into your mind that you\'re no longer yourself. Idiots will blatter on and on and on... if you let them.

Sorry, I filter.

Elana
02-03-2003, 12:20 PM
I THINK you are STUPID!!!!! NOT me but YOU!!!!

IF you have NOTHING important to say...just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

FTR -Stop being so DUMFOUNDED!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2003, 12:26 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CptKipling
02-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Sure filter, but when you are engaging people in a discussion, whats the point if you just ignor all the points.

When did I mention advertisers? It isn\'t even usefull as an analogy, yes there are people on here who spout nonsense, but also many who don\'t, to disregard them all equally is foolish.

marv14yag
02-04-2003, 02:17 PM
I agree. It is very hard to learn something without listening. Someone\'s attitude is negligible on what they say.

I do not know who it is. However, they said they don\'t ever read anything I say, and Watcher, and someone else says.

I know Watcher, for one, MUST have a high libido or SOMETHING, however, I find the points he makes to be as valid, or if not MORE VALID than whoever it was that said that. ( I can\'t rememvber the other one. )

There is more of prejudice than just by race. People have to understand that.

Noone is bad, rather, their actions are considered that way by many, even though their is no good or bad really. I think people should act more like children. No, not by acting stupid as though Elana has so clearly pointed out, but rather, able to enjoy the \"nature\" of life, without any prejudices on anything. Sex is not bad or good, drugs are not bad or good, it\'s your choice, whatever you do. I don\'t think anyone should be able to tell you what to do.

Authority figures are nothng more than people who want everyone to be like them. They also want to control others because it gives them a sense of power.

However, one thing they don\'t realize, the power they feel is not their own, lol. You can\'t tell someone else what to think.

This is not what I did. I was merely arguing that an idea was correct (which it is), this is different from an opinion. I am aguring if something is a fact or not, and it is. Testosteorne DOES effect athletic performance, and for the most part BLACKS DO have more athletic ability. However, like anything, it\'s more of potential. Anyone can not work out, and get fat, etc.

Bart

Gerund
02-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Awwww... screw it~ I wouldn\'t even know where to start! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif LMFAO!!

druid
02-04-2003, 06:45 PM
i have given up on this thread anyways. Bart just go be the sum of your parts while the rest of us strive for more...

Watcher
02-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Well all the anymous viewers may find different points of view and responses in threads useful or prefer to totally ignore them. A lot of what i have posted in the past is useful and if the odd thread is useless well so be it, we cant get the target every time. Trial and error and all that. A lot of people around here just like flaming off, it is bound to happen on a large forum of this size and this subject just as long as it doesnt get overboard or in most cases it is just bypassed by the vast amount of posts coming onto the forum, it just gets crowded out so to speak. No one person dominates around here anymore.

Gerund
02-04-2003, 08:07 PM
(Gerund &lt;------------- thought it was Watcher that dominated the forum~)

Nice post, by the way, Watcher. Pretty good spelling &amp; appropriate punctuation, nice sentence structure and logical flow to your thoughts, reasonable tone throughout the post...

HEY! Wait just a minute! I\'m on to you, sucka! Who are you, and exactly what have you done with Watcher??!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

jvkohl
02-04-2003, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the ref; I\'ll take a look at it soon. I\'ve met Regina Maiworm, and she sent me a copy of her doctoral dissertation (in German, 1993). At that time there were no reports of -rone being perceived negatively. Another confound is the German language--as I learned when a group at a conference had a presentation title that mentioned androsterone. As it turned out, they had studied androstenone, but for some reason there is little distinction between the two, in German. I don\'t think that Regina would be so likely to make a mistake, and besides she wrote about androstenone, androsterone, and androstenol--so obviously she knows there is a difference.

DrSmellThis
02-06-2003, 04:53 AM
It\'s interesting that the more recent 3 phero formulations I\'ve seen surfing the web (e.g, P10) have less and less -rone. Again I conclude nothing. I do still suspect a bit of it helps in combination.

Re: -none, it is interesting that research is now starting to acknowledge the role of dosage in determining positive vs. negative effect, as forum members have been saying since day 1. As usual, the cutting edge is maintained by practitioners.