PDA

View Full Version : would you consider these positive hits ??

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 04:25 PM
I would like to know if any of you would classify this as a hit.
1st situation (possible hit, but not sure) I was at a coffee shop having a cup of coffee. I spot 2 women looking and one of them was staring at me like crazy. they sit at the table right next to mines out of all tables. they were looking at me the whole time and one of them could not stop waving her hair while looking my direstion all along. Would you consider this a positive hit ?
I was wearing 1 spray of the edge and 1/4 gel pack of SOE with 4 sprays of D&G cologne.

2nd situation
I went out with one of my friends shopping and he braught his G/F along with him. His G/F could not stop staring at me the whole time. She was staring at me very intimitelly with intense eye contact the whole time. She was being very friedly with me the whole time. She was being nicer to me than she was with her B/F. Was this a positive hit ? and if so, do you think the pheromones played a big role in that. ? I was wearing this time 2 sprays of the edge. 1 in my chin and 1 on my wrist. Plus 5 dabs of APC.

Both of these situations happened to me this week. I am just currious if you would classify these as positive hits and if you think pheromones had a role in this. thanks .

bjf
01-31-2003, 04:42 PM
hell yea. what does d&g cologne smell like

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 04:46 PM
I\'m not sure how to explain the smell of D&G cologne, but it\'s not that heavy it\'s kind of a light citrus & vanilla smell, but smells very nice. I found that D&G cologne and LE MALE cologne are excellent for covering up pheros. It\'s The best ones I have tried so far. I always get more hits when I combine these colognes with pheros than wearing pheros alone.

bjf
01-31-2003, 05:18 PM
do you mean with no cover scents. because I use APC, have u tried that? also, don;\'t u smell too much with all those things on u?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 06:06 PM
I do use APC on occasion as well. I find it works great as well. I don\'t use APC that much though because I don\'t really like oily fragrances. I sort of have an alergic reaction to oily fragrances. When I use APC every day, I start developing rashes by the end of the week. It\'s the only phero product that gives me allergic reactions. I don\'t know why APC does that. there must be one ingredient in APC that I\'m allergic to.
As to your other question about the smell. NOpe I don\'t smell like multiple fragrances because I mostly use unscented pheros with my colognes. I sometimes use 2 fragrances at the same time, but I always make sure that they go well together and don\'t ruin the scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 06:11 PM
Sometimes it works with those oily ones that can irritate your skin a little to mix them with a little unscented lotion and spread them out on application. The pheromones seem to work just as well that way.

bjf
01-31-2003, 06:18 PM
good idea.....if he rubbed phermone \'lotion\" all over my body, do you think the mones would go through the clothes to get into females noses? cause i am always pessamistic about that. however, i am looking to spread my stuff over a larger area than just above my shoulders

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 06:34 PM
This same question was posed and one of the guys who is more knowledgeable answered it -- unfortunately, I can\'t remember what he said. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif But I wear pheromones on skin under my clothes and they have an effect. They don\'t have to be only on exposed skin.