PDA

View Full Version : Mardi Gras

bjf
01-31-2003, 02:32 PM
Has anyone worn phermones in high-sexual energy situations like mardi gras. I went there last year and was getting hit on like crzy, nothing like every life.

I am wondering how much fun it would be to be at a place like that, carnival, spring break, etc with mones on

Elana
01-31-2003, 02:39 PM
OMG! You don\'t need a thing during Mardi Gras. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
That could even be a bit dangerous. I collected TONS of white beads. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
01-31-2003, 02:39 PM
Great point, I have not had the opportunity to be in that type of situation yet (newbie) but I can only imagine the hits you would receive, especally Spring Break.

bjf
01-31-2003, 02:54 PM
i don\'t remember what were white beads for?

I remember, all my beads got so tangled and stuff. It was ridiculous. And for the record, i didn\'t have women doing any thing for my beads, cause i have too much respect for a girl then to even think beads are worth her affection/tits. I made it a point to give beads to the girls who weren\'t flashing so they could get some love to. Plus some of them were really hot, and i love class

Elana
01-31-2003, 03:07 PM
Oh well....I guess you wouldn\'t have given me any beads.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bjf
01-31-2003, 03:08 PM
only cause u wouldn\'t have needed them!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 03:08 PM
Did you flash your titties?

Elana
01-31-2003, 03:09 PM
<<<Did you flash your titties?>>>

Of course I did....It was Mardi Gras....those are the rules /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 03:10 PM
Ah, well. In that case. \'cause I was starting to think maybe you were a tart.

Elana
01-31-2003, 03:12 PM
Nope, not a tart....a floozy maybe /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
01-31-2003, 03:18 PM
when were u there, btw

Elana
01-31-2003, 03:24 PM
I was there many times 1988-1993

bjf
01-31-2003, 03:34 PM
what was the craziest thing u saw there?

i can\'t say i saw anything that wild. Maybe because everytime a bunch of idiots with cameras would run to crowd around a girl, u couldn\'t really see much. These guys and their cameras were ridiculous

Elana
01-31-2003, 03:39 PM
Nothing too crazy...plenty of boobs and many penises, kissing lots of strangers /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

One year I was there, John Goodman (Is that his name?) was the head of the parade. He was passed out the entire time on one of the floats.

bjf
01-31-2003, 03:45 PM
yea goodman.

When i was there people saw a few celeberties, britney spears, nic cage.

Also they had the girls gone wild and playboy house things. I stayed the hell away from those things cause i did not want to wind up on a video with some guy honking his horn to a girl flashing around me.

i also noticed how dirty it was, as in messy. my white shoes were completely black. I smelled like crap and my hands were disgusting from handling beads that hit the ground. I should have known better, with the puddles of alcholol and god knows what.

and then there was all the convicts they had sweeping the streets. i went to ask one of the street cleaners a question and i noticed his jump suit said correctional facility on it or whatever. I got a laugh out of that (not in front of the guys face though!)

Elana
01-31-2003, 03:51 PM
<<<i also noticed how dirty it was, as in messy>>>

Filthy dirty. And lots of scumbags roaming the streets. My roomate was pick pocketed

bjf
01-31-2003, 03:54 PM
i almost got a dollar stolen and then the guy gave it back to me. He ripped it out of my hand!!

there were also a lot of drug dealers. they make a killin. The worst was though getting a cab late at night. Damn near impossible