PDA

View Full Version : CP Serum

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 11:33 AM
This is great stuff, sold at www.skinbiology.com (\"http://www.skinbiology.com\") - a note, however, if you have super sensitive skin - if it stings in the slightest when you put it on, then start with once every other day, do that for a week; then go up to once a day, do that for a week; then move up to twice a day. I just got off the phone with them. I\'ve got little blisters on my eyelids and the skin on my neck is raw as if it had been abraded -- I started right off gung ho at twice a day and this has happened about five days into it.

It\'s an incredibly great product - just go slow if you know you have sensitive skin.

Elana
01-31-2003, 02:06 PM
I started off using it twice a day and it didn\'t bother me at all. You have wimpy skin. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 03:08 PM
That\'s putting it seriously mildly. Princess And The Pea pain in the ass super sensitive skin. I bet nobody else who tries that stuff would have a problem. Just posting out of an excess of caution.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-31-2003, 03:51 PM
>(You have wimpy skin) hahahahaha!!! LMFAO!!! you guys are to funny.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-31-2003, 04:57 PM
BBW- Can you imagine FTR getting a tattoo? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Wimpy skin, wimpy skin

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 04:59 PM
LOL I\'d faint and then bleed out, probably. BWW\'s got one on her cooter!! OWWW oww oww owww.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-31-2003, 06:42 PM
>(BBW- Can you imagine FTR getting a tattoo? Wimpy skin, wimpy skin) hehehe!!! No i really can imagin her getting one,, hey ya want me to hold your hand while ya have it done FTR!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and as for where i got um all over including my tits and my p#@y..Term Blackwidow-woman!!! Thats whats down there... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and on my neck.. Want a nice tat come see me il fix ya right up...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 06:50 PM
I actually got my navel pierced two years ago, and I did have a girlfriend come and literally hold my hand. Of course I didn\'t do well with it and long story short, the jewelry had to come out and I had to let it grow over. I did nearly faint. I admit it. I\'m a wimp with wimpy skin. Not much I can do about it /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-31-2003, 07:08 PM
Oh now , now wimpy, i have just the thing for you to toughen up your wimpy skin,, a tattoo will fix you up nicely.. and will look good to boot... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif theres alot of men who just love tattooed women.. its not just a picture its a work of art,, mine are all my drawings , my trade marks.. my works of art.. plus they are very addicting!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cassie has a real beautiful rose tat on her ankle. her next tat a dragon on her arm..my next tat a indian ornamental tarantula full length on my thigh..

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 07:29 PM
I was actually kind of tempted when I went to the piercing parlor. I hadn\'t asked SDR about that before I went. Wanted it to be a surprise. I talked to the tattoo artist for a good while about a tat on my butt. Thought maybe I\'d better wait and see what SDR thought. He thought not, to put it mildly. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif He didn\'t like the piercing either. Go figure.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-31-2003, 11:05 PM
well you want a tat on your butt well you ready to handle the pain because there are certian spots on a womans body that are very sensitive to the procedure.. me it dont bother me at all.. everyone said that my neck would hurt and well it was nothing..tits well they just bled alittle and p$$y well that wasnt nothin either other than numb from vibration of the gun hey it was cool ... shoulders well they are alittle touchy middle of back no biggy till they run across your spine.. I still have tons of work to be done..legs are cool to work on and so are arms, the back of the neck and few other places..Im not overly done with tats and im not completely coverd so i look really good .. ya wana have some fun or just hang out with some of the coolest people go to a tattoo convention and contest its really cool and you will see what our world is like.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif We are people just like everyone else, we are very beautiful, walking , living, breathing, loving, caring, works of fine art...

Elana
02-06-2003, 10:29 AM
How are you doing with your CP, Ms. wimpy skin?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Better, thanks. I was still using exfoliants, in other words, a \"scrub\" product, along with the CP Serum, which I\'ve always done when I wash my face. I stopped using the scrub and started just using Dove soap to wash my face with, and now I can wear it every day.

Elana
02-06-2003, 11:36 AM
FTR-I recently heard this and I don\'t know if it is just a rumor or if it really is the truth. Someone told me that since you started using the CP serum, nurses hugged you longer and gave you gifts and your uncle likes you better than his own kids. Is that really true? All from the CP serum?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Well, I wasn\'t going to say anything. But, yeah. It\'s true. Women gaze at me with envy and men with covetousness, and I\'ve come to realize that I\'m precious beyond words.

You really should get some.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-06-2003, 12:44 PM
dove soap.. well did ya ever try Caress.. i love that soap... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-06-2003, 12:45 PM
I don\'t think Ms. Wimpy skin can handle Caress. It may make her skin peel off and go down the drain. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 12:47 PM
Shut up before I come down there and kick your ass, how\'s that for wimpy?

Oh, wait a minute. I might twist an ankle getting off my pedestal ...

Elana
02-06-2003, 12:49 PM
<<Oh, wait a minute. I might twist an ankle getting off my pedestal ...>>

Don\'t hurt yourself. Just send one of your nurses or admiring fans to come kick my [_I_] /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 12:51 PM
I\'m sorry, I can\'t spare them. What would I do for glances? I need glances.

Elana
02-06-2003, 12:52 PM
You\'re so Alpha /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-06-2003, 12:54 PM
hhhhmmm didnt know women had square asses.. shall we try that again... (_x_) hows that, better??....LMFAO!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 12:56 PM
We all have our cross to bear. Besides ....

YOU ARE! YOU\'RE ALPHA! DON\'T TELL ME I AM. YOU TALK LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU\'RE TALKING ABOUT! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!

Blackwidow_Woman
02-06-2003, 12:59 PM
oh wait, i shouldnt have bent over like that theres a animal out here thats called Wolf .. it might take advantage of that...LOL!!!! hehehehehe!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
02-06-2003, 01:00 PM
Let me try....(_x_) now in bold (_x_) I just learned how to do bold and now I can\'t stop using it

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Hey now. That\'s quite an ass you have there. (Not YOU, Wolfe.)

Blackwidow_Woman
02-06-2003, 01:03 PM
now dont do that he will have to go from house to house looking for that bent over woman!!! we might over load him with a$$!!!!! hehehehehe!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe
02-06-2003, 01:47 PM
hum

DrSmellThis
02-09-2003, 03:41 PM
I had the same reaction (neck, eyelids!) with all their products. I found I had to cut back on essential oils (Oh, noooooo!) to help the situation. I\'m using CPS every other day, and it\'s better. (you really should use the Nutravitta with it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 10:10 AM
I am, it came in the mail last week. How long did it take to see effects from this? I may not be able to get the pycowhatever for awhile - this regimen is expensive! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif But worth it if it works.

I\'m glad it\'s not just me with the CP Serum. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif