PDA

View Full Version : AWT = Another WAGG Thread

bivonic
01-31-2003, 08:43 AM
I think PI/m + SOE + WAGG is a good mix.

I wore it last night & got some positive results. A drop of PI/m behind each ear, SOE around my mouth & about an inch by each sideburn, 2 drops of WAGG on the collar of the shirt I was wearing.

I got the typical alpha male respect from the guys, but also the friendly banter - did not get any of the typical -none negative male reactions.

I got some real interesting looks from the women, almost DIHL type quality looks but not that trance like, from both women I had never met and ones that I know. I was spying one girl from across the bar, she was sitting amongst a few men, but I could tell they were not together, I could not get her to make eye contact, but on our way out I dropped my glass off at the bar space next to her, behind her without making a sound, I guess she caught a whiff of my mones & turned around to make eye contact, almost \"love potion #9 scary\", I didn\'t bother to say anything (schmuck) & we just walked out.

I wasn\'t feeling particularly attractive, I did manage to go to the gym yesterday just to do weight training, but since I was sick all week I neglected cardio. My wingman would get a negative response from a female & he would classify her as a biatch, then I would go to speak with her & was welcomed receptively, woohoo. Could also be that I\'m a better looker & a little less rough around the edges in terms of personality, but I\'d like to give the pheros some credit /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-31-2003, 10:53 AM
I was thinking of something similar, except with AE and NPA aswell.

bundyburger
01-31-2003, 03:24 PM
I got a bit confused today. I was trying to think of what I was going to wear this afternoon. I decided the tiniest amount of NPA on the chest. A drop of AE behind the ears and a some WAGG on my tie and wrists to wave about the nice guy image. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

... For a moment I forgot that I don\'t have any WAGG yet! I wasn\'t even drunk! {crazy]

Looks like I\'ll be a buyer when it gets here. LOL

CptKipling
01-31-2003, 03:27 PM
Right then.

Just wait patiently for the nice men in white coats, they are good guys, really, just follow them and they will make make all the bad go away...

bivonic
02-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Got some nice hits last night. I was hanging out with my roommate & his girlfriend, just met her for the first time, she\'s 36 (I\'d rate her a 7.5). What I was wearing:

2 Drops A1 + 2 Drops WAGG in hair gel
1 Drop of AE/m split behind ears
2 Dabs NPA on throat
Cover with Realm/m

What I mean by a dab is taking the NPA bottle with my finger covering the opening with the plastic nozzle & turning it upside down & applying whatever came out onto my finger.

I took my roommate\'s dog to the dog run & that\'s when I met up with them. His girlfriend seemed pretty friendly & was almost shadowing me, standing about a foot or two away from me & not towards her boyfriend, I even took a few steps towards my roommate & she snuck up next to me. We went to grab a bite to eat & she starts showing lots of PDA to my roommate, almost to the point where he had to push her off of him. I asked him later if she ever shows that much PDA (he knows I wear pheros) & he said she never ever shows any PDA with him. All of the waitresses seemed to congregate near me, they all know me, some would chat but others would just stand by, kind of funny - almost like they didn\'t know why they wanted to stand near me.

Went to a few other bars in the city, had a blast at the last place we ended up. Met a 24 y.o. blonde going for her PHD, very pretty girl (I\'d rate her a 8.5), some chump tried to butt in & I asked her if he was with her & he says, yes she is & pulls her away from me, I just let it go, then she came back to talk & she said I\'m not with that guy, I hate it when guys do that so we chatted some more & I got her number, gave her a kiss on the cheek, & caught a cab home.

My roommate said I smelled pretty bad before we went out for the night, but the A1 generally gives him headaches, I could smell the pheros on me to & I agree it was a pretty good sized dose, probably as close to OD as I could get which is what I wanted since I was going out in the bar scene. Did not get one negative reaction the entire night except from jealous guys. I think the A1 with WAGG does a good job neutralizing the -none heavy pheros.

Watcher
02-02-2003, 11:29 AM
As u guys know i used AE:WAGG mixture (alter ego for men) in the following raito AE 5:1WAGG as a starting point this mix is turning out to be fairly interesting the three main andro types none nol and rone and WAGG. My posts are on other threads but just to say it does work very well.