PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Female Problem?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 01:21 AM
Okay, I know this has nothing to really do with pheromones, but since we are talking about power dynamics between sexes, I really feel that I need some advice on something that has been bothering me for a while.

My personality is considered very \"strong\" by people in general. I voice my opinions quite strongly and I can be stubborn. I have a very feminine side, but it isn\'t noticable until people get to know me. My friends describe me as Sandra Bullock in Two Week\'s Notice. So I\'m like a highly educated, sharp tongued and sharp-witted, defensive urban female. Get the picture?

Anyway, I have always envied those highly sexual queen bee type divas who always have (and need) those \"10 men\" who hover around them. At the same time, I have many times felt disrespectful towards them too, becuase I didn\'t see why they needed all that attention--and why they would go out of their way to keep those men around them all the time. However, more often I envied them and felt inadequate about myself as a female. I always saw myself as a nerdy, uptight, intense dork compared to them and I think I used to be a \"wanna-bee\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif But I don\'t feel like that anymore and just accept them \"as is\". Yet, their behavior pattern has not changed towards me.

Through repeated experience, I noticed something interesting. These women, who just seemed like they owned the world through all the attention they received from men, tend to NOT like me. I realized that something in me sparks their competetive side and they usually go out of their way to make me feel bad and not attractive (as if I already didn\'t feel like that!). I don\'t get it...why would these queen bee divas who have all the men they want around them go out of their way to be competetive against a woman who is clearly not as sexual as they are, and perhaps not even as charming as they are around men? I am physically attractive, but I tend to scare men off because of my defensive, insecure personality. I recently had a guy who showed interest in me at a party, and his \"best\" female friend came up to me and said that she is \"very protective\" of him and that she would have to approve of the girls he dated. I was like...whatever...

I felt that she was basically telling me to back off, which is what I did because I have no time to deal with weirdos like her. It turns out I was right because the guy later on told me that this girl said something negative about me...when she didn\'t even know anything about me. But interestingly, this is not the first time this has happened. So my question is...

What on earth would be sparking this? If I were like one of these women, I can see how they would feel threatened by me, but based on my \"lack of\" sexual air (thus my purchasing pheromones!) I don\'t get it....any idea?

TBiRD
01-31-2003, 05:02 AM
Hmm....I don\'t see a prob at all....

\"My personality is considered very \"strong\" by people in general. I voice my opinions quite strongly and I can be stubborn. I have a very feminine side, but it isn\'t noticable until people get to know me. My friends describe me as Sandra Bullock in Two Week\'s Notice. So I\'m like a highly educated, sharp tongued and sharp-witted, defensive urban female. Get the picture? \"

Seems to me , that you know yourself quite well. This is your advantage , cos you know what to change or adjust for the better. Just try to be less stubborn and show your feminine side more often , so people can see the real YOU.

\"Anyway, I have always envied those highly sexual queen bee type divas who always have (and need) those \"10 men\" who hover around them. At the same time, I have many times felt disrespectful towards them too, becuase I didn\'t see why they needed all that attention--and why they would go out of their way to keep those men around them all the time. However, more often I envied them and felt inadequate about myself as a female. I always saw myself as a nerdy, uptight, intense dork compared to them and I think I used to be a \"wanna-bee\" But I don\'t feel like that anymore and just accept them \"as is\". Yet, their behavior pattern has not changed towards me. \"

Why on earth , do you spend your valuable time thinking bout those sluts. Look ! THEY are nerdy, uptight, intense , dork-like , pathetic , stuck up H0\'s , NOT YOU ! So forget \'em , trigger \"ignore mode\" and thats it.

\"...and I think I used to be a \"wanna-bee\" But I don\'t feel like that anymore and just accept them \"as is\". Yet, their behavior pattern has not changed towards me. \"

If you can\'t ignore them , fight back......Give them a taste of your \"highly educated, sharp tongued and sharp-witted\" Kun-Fu !

\"I am physically attractive, but I tend to scare men off because of my defensive, insecure personality. I recently had a guy who showed interest in me at a party, and his \"best\" female friend came up to me and said that she is \"very protective\" of him and that she would have to approve of the girls he dated. I was like...whatever... \"

Aight , this was a mistake. Instead of backing off (thus taking the easy way out) you should have fought for this guy. The guy obviously found you very attractive (Vuola - there\'s your confidence boost!) So why not stand up to his girl friend and tell her , that being the \"greedy bitch\" she is , she has no right whatsoever to talk to you like that.

Hmm , If I give this a second thought , maybe backing-off wasn\'t that wrong. The guy is abviously a spineless whimp , cos he actually allows a friend to decide what girl to choose.
Anyways...it\'s still better to fight for your right to party than backing off , like a beaten dog.

\"What on earth would be sparking this? If I were like one of these women, I can see how they would feel threatened by me, but based on my \"lack of\" sexual air (thus my purchasing pheromones!) I don\'t get it....any idea? \"

Hehehe....your natural pheromone-offset might suck a little...but I\'m very sure , that this CAN and WILL be cured with lotsa -nol /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

SO just use the mones , along with a \"Tony Montana kind of attitude\" and show them H0\'s who da real Alpha is /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

GooD LuCK

Elana
01-31-2003, 05:24 AM
<<At the same time, I have many times felt disrespectful towards them too, becuase I didn\'t see why they needed all that attention--and why they would go out of their way to keep those men around them all the time>>

Maybe they can sense that you don\'t have any respect for them, so the feeling is mutual. I\'m not really sure why you would even be the slightest bit concerned about the attention that other women are receiving. You are not happy about the fact that people are incorrectly judging you, but it appears you are doing the same thing.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 06:24 AM
I don\'t know if you\'ll be able to use this advice, but maybe in the name of science /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif you could try it a time or two ... generally, the way to get into the group is to be a little submissive. Find something to compliment the other women about -- the more feminine the thing, the better, e.g., \"that\'s a great lipstick on you,\" \"I love those shoes, where did you get them?\" \"who does your hair?\". If at a party, ask the hostess if you can help with anything. If another woman in a group speaks, even if you disagree with her, don\'t criticize her in public, especially don\'t one up her in front of guys, and if someone asks you point blank what your opinion is, acknowledge hers before you disagree and be gentle in your disagreement. In other words, show that you want in, and that you want to be accepted. Usually there will be an alpha in the pack who will vote that you be given a chance, at least.

In the case of the woman who was guarding the guy you liked, my strategy would have been to say to her that if that\'s the case, I really hoped for her approval because he seems like such a great guy. Do you see what a bitch it would make her feel like or look like to be cold to you after you showed vulnerability? It\'s easy to reject someone if they have the attitude of \"I don\'t care what you think, screw you anyway, who do you think you are.\" Not so easy if they say \"I wish you liked me.\"

I think the Queen Bees around you sense your envy as disapproval, is all. If you express it honestly as envy, they\'re more likely to help you than shun you. What if you openly said to one of these women, \"I don\'t understand how you do it. I wish I could. Give me some tips.\" You put her in a power position - asking a favor puts someone in a power position - and you stroke her ego. I think most women are likely to try to help when approached like that. I had a woman friend for about 10 years who maybe is a little like you. She didn\'t get much attention from her mother and said she envied little girls whose mothers dressed them pretty and spent time on their hair and taught them how to paint their nails, etc., and said she could never get along with other women, all her life. She actively rejected anything feminine, she\'s say it was \"frou-frou.\" This is a female attorney I used to work for. Somehow I got her to a perfume store with me and that started breaking the ice (she swore she couldn\'t stand perfume, it was \"frou-frou\" and it all gave her a headache and she couldn\'t be bothered, and I bet her I could find one she\'d like, so she went with me on a bet, and I won (we both won))-- we went from developing an interest in perfume, to jewelry, to clothes, to lingerie ... along the way as she started to trust me, her story came out about her feelings of inadequacy as a woman. We ALL feel that way -- our thighs are too this, our hair is too that, our whatever is not whatever enough -- even the Queen Bee divas feel that way. Part of female bonding is sharing secrets about your inner self, revealing your worries, and then reinforcing each other against them by helping, even if it\'s just make up tips or doing lunch and making time to talk -- and sharing. The main characteristic of the woman I was talking about was that she didn\'t share. She was so bent on showing everyone that she was better than because she felt so NOT better than, that she misered everything.

I wouldn\'t listen to the guys on this, all respect to the guys and I\'m sure they\'ll give the best advice they know -- but women in a group tend to respect cooperation and facilitation of each other\'s efforts, whereas guys tend to compete for dominance. The more you try to emphasize that you\'re different/stronger/better and that you don\'t care for the women\'s approval, the more likely you are to be ostrasized. You can generally get pretty far if you make an extra effort to be nice, show a little vulnerability, and to openly seek approval. If it kills you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-31-2003, 06:31 AM
Brilliant advice FTR.

Shhhhhhhh the truth is, I don\'t really care for her advice, but I am placating her so that she will continue to like me.

Obviously I am joking. I absolutely agree with what Renee said. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 06:41 AM
Bitch! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I mean that in the nicest possible way ...

Elana
01-31-2003, 07:04 AM
<<<Why on earth , do you spend your valuable time thinking bout those sluts. Look ! THEY are nerdy, uptight, intense , dork-like , pathetic , stuck up H0\'s , NOT YOU ! So forget \'em , trigger \"ignore mode\" and thats it.>>>

TBird- What is your problem with confident, pretty, outgoing women?

TBiRD
01-31-2003, 07:17 AM
Excuse me FTR , but I have to disagree /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

\"I don\'t know if you\'ll be able to use this advice, but maybe in the name of science you could try it a time or two ... generally, the way to get into the group is to be a little submissive. Find something to compliment the other women about -- the more feminine the thing, the better, i.e., \"that\'s a great lipstick on you,\" \"I love those shoes, where did you get them?\" \"who does your hair?\". If at a party, ask the hostess if you can help with anything. If another woman in a group speaks, even if you disagree with her, don\'t criticize her in public, especially don\'t one up her in front of guys, and if someone asks you point blank what your opinion is, acknowledge hers before you disagree and be gentle in your disagreement. In other words, show that you want in\"

In other words , you just told her to behave like a spine-less ass kisser ! How is that supposed to help her ?
As far as I understood it : She doesn\'t want to be friends with the QueenBeeZ....Because of those BeeZ , she \'s having a hard time picking up men.

She also said : My personality is considered very \"strong\" by people in general. I voice my opinions quite strongly and I can be stubborn. I have a very feminine side, but it isn\'t noticable until people get to know me. So I\'m like a highly educated, sharp tongued and sharp-witted, defensive urban female.\"

Running around \"fake-flattering\" \"ass-kissing\" other women would be completly against her charakter/nature.
How is that supposed to get her a decent man.
And I don\'t believe that all female friendship is based upon telling each other lies. Complementing , where theres is nothing to compliment on / agree to anything the group says (freedom of speech??hugh?? )

Worst of all :

\"In the case of the woman who was guarding the guy you liked, my strategy would have been to say to her that if that\'s the case, I really hoped for her approval because he seems like such a great guy. Do you see what a bitch it would make her feel like or look like to be cold to you after you showed vulnerability\"

This wouldn\'t make her feel guilty at all. In fact by doing it this way , you would show weakness. And if you are weak you are open for even more attacks. The protective girl will be like : \"Aaah , so she\'s acting submissive....Great ! I win , she looses ! There she is on her knees , begging me to decide... lets tease her some more...\"

Btw , I would never change my true-self into a submissive/greasy/slimy alter-ego for nobody.

Elana
01-31-2003, 07:20 AM
FTR didn\'t tell her to lie. She told her to look for the good in someone and then tell them. What is wrong with being a nice person? That certainly doesn\'t make you fake or spineless. It makes you the type of person that people feel good around.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 07:21 AM
TBird, I tell you what. I wish you\'d butt out of this one and let the ladies talk amongst themselves. This entitles you to one \"Butt out FTR\" in return whenever you want to use it. Deal?

TBiRD
01-31-2003, 07:28 AM
<<<Why on earth , do you spend your valuable time thinking bout those sluts. Look ! THEY are nerdy, uptight, intense , dork-like , pathetic , stuck up H0\'s , NOT YOU ! So forget \'em , trigger \"ignore mode\" and thats it.>>>

TBird- What is your problem with confident, pretty, outgoing women?

Dear Elana /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I don\'t have any problems with nice chicks at all....or as u put it \"confident, pretty, outgoing women?\"

However, the women we are talking about here are Bitches.
Plain and simple : Eventhough they get all the men they want , they still give Puchi a hard time when she trys to hook up with a man. For no damn other reason , but GREED and JEALOUSY , wich is a \"bitch\" behaviour in my humble opinion.

I hope I\'m not to wrong....would be good if Puchi came back and actually said what she wanted to clear things up...Is it a decent man. Or is it just satisfaction of her need to impress other women.

Elana
01-31-2003, 07:31 AM
<<However, the women we are talking about here are Bitches.>>

<<<As far as I understood it : She doesn\'t want to be friends with the QueenBeeZ....Because of those BeeZ , she \'s having a hard time picking up men. >>>>

When did she say that these women were bitches? What would make them bitches? How are these women keeping her from getting men? What do these women have to do with her ability to get a man interested in her?

TBiRD
01-31-2003, 07:34 AM
\"TBird, I tell you what. I wish you\'d butt out of this one and let the ladies talk amongst themselves. This entitles you to one \"Butt out FTR\" in return whenever you want to use it. Deal?

No way Baby , I can\'t sit and watch you manipulating a nice girl into a living fake ! (kinda joking:))
But hey , lets just wait till she comes back and says what she wants , If Im wrong I\'ll pull out and will not ever click the Women Forum again /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

On the otherhand I think its always good to have lots of opinions ...be it a male or a female one.....

No offense girl !

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 07:37 AM
TBird, she\'s not trying to IMPRESS other women. She\'s trying to be accepted by other women and enjoy the warmth of female friendships. The woman blocking her from the guy was use as an example of how much other women instinctively don\'t take to her. It\'s not about competition, impressing, or getting guys. She was very clear about what she wanted to begin with. It\'s a girl thing. Do you have a lot of experience or expertise in girl/girl friendships? I\'m not asking at all that you butt out of the women\'s forum - I don\'t have that right. Just maybe lay off this one thread so the women can talk to each other without having to argue with you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

TBiRD
01-31-2003, 07:44 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif getting a headache...well here we go again
Dear Elana :

\"When did she say that these women were bitches? What would make them bitches? How are these women keeping her from getting men? What do these women have to do with her ability to get a man interested in her?\"

At first she envied them :
\"Anyway, I have always envied those highly sexual queen bee type divas who always have (and need) those \"10 men\" who hover around them. At the same time, I have many times felt disrespectful towards them too, becuase I didn\'t see why they needed all that attention\"

Then it turned into anger / sadness / hatred , cos they made her feel bad about herself. \"However, more often I envied them and felt inadequate about myself as a female.\"

And the Tip of the Iceberg is the protective girlfriend, that successfully managed to sabotage the thing Puchy had goin on with that guy.

So elana , you seriously wouldn\'t call women like that bitches ? Women who steal away men they don\'t need / and on top of that make u feel like you are worthless.

Elana
01-31-2003, 07:48 AM
OMG!!!! You can\'t be serious!!!! She is (or was) insecure because of these beautiful women, and that makes THEM bitches????? She envied them because men like to be around them, and that makes them bitches?? Please tell me you are not serious. The one girl that \"interviewed\" her may have been a bit of a jerk, but don\'t even tell me that you think we should blame other people for our own insecurities.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 07:50 AM
I think she posted in the women\'s forum so she could talk to other women. Otherwise, being the very smart girl she is, she could have posted in Off Topics. ...

It doesn\'t help anything to say those women are bitches, I\'m better than that, I don\'t need them, which is what you\'re telling her to do. That will only get her more of what she\'s already getting, which is what she does not want.

The woman protecting her guy friend was doing what women do. We protect and nurture. That\'s not being a bitch, necessarily. We do it for each other and we do it for guys we consider our friends.

Elana
01-31-2003, 07:52 AM
<<<The woman protecting her guy friend was doing what women do. We protect and nurture. That\'s not being a bitch, necessarily. We do it for each other and we do it for guys we consider our friends>>>>

That\'s true. She probably meant no harm. It really wouldn\'t have put me off. I would have taken it as an opportunity to shine.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 08:01 AM
So, Elana, what would you have said, or how would you have handled the situation?

Elana
01-31-2003, 08:03 AM
I would have asked her questions about the guy. It would give me the opportunity to chat with her, show her that I am interested in getting to know this guy and most importantly....get the dirt on the guy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
01-31-2003, 08:23 AM
\"What on earth would be sparking this? If I were like one of these women, I can see how they would feel threatened by me, but based on my \"lack of\" sexual air (thus my purchasing pheromones!) I don\'t get it....any idea?\"

That\'s where they draw their power, by belittling people like you. I used to have a friend that was like that, imagine having a power-hungry friend, I could not take it any more & have broken off ties with him. I would not take it personally if I were you. As far as being the Alpha-fem, just lighten up on the stubborness, not sure if you can teach yourself to be more open, but try reviewing your actions when you do not get the reaction you were hoping from a man & try to change your approach, or I guess from a fem\'s p.o.v. your response next time. Just like anything else, trial & error - and just ignore the divas, you don\'t need their acceptance, they need yours.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 08:51 AM
Elana, that\'s exactly what I would have done, too. Something along the lines of, \"He must be as special as I suspected, for you to like him that much. Where did you two meet? Have you known him long? Did you know his last girlfriend?\" etc etc etc.

And p.s. \"those are great shoes, where do you shop?\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 09:12 AM
Hey, Puchi - there\'s such a good article in the February issue of Allure, called \"The Road to Rapture.\" If you want to pm me a fax number, I\'d love to send it to you.

Did you say what pheromones you\'ve ordered or are using?

Also I wonder if, as a sort of oblique approach, you have the time/funds for regular massage, even 1/2 hour a week, but an hour, better, specifically, from a female massage therapist.

Glad you wrote, hope something in here helps.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 11:52 AM
Elana: \"I would have asked her questions about the guy. It would give me the opportunity to chat with her, show her that I am interested in getting to know this guy and most importantly....get the dirt on the guy\"

That\'s actually what I did. And she threw out that comment to me about how protective she is. So you figure...I do think she is a bitch.

This was really helpful and I appreciate everybody\'s input. One thing, sadly, is that TBird is right on and I have to say, FTR and Elana, you guys were a bit off about what my problem was. I\'m actually surprised at HOW right on TBird was about the situation.

FTR, I actually have many good female friends. It\'s not that I need these females around me. Actually, whenever I do get to befriend one of these queen bees, yes, I humble myself to \"learn\" their method and actually say nice things to them. Like...wow, how DO you get all these men to buy you drinks? Please tell me. I don\'t lie, or create situations where I NEED to kiss up to them. I would never say good things about their appearance unless I truly feel that they look great. I\'m a no BS type of person and most of my friends appreciate me for that. When I did show vulnerability to them, they stepped all over me and truly crushed me on many many levels.

That\'s why I posted my question in the first place. I\'m a really friendly person and people say that they always feel happy and comfortable around me. I hide most of my sexuality so I know that I don\'t threaten women at all. Just because I have a strong personality doesn\'t mean that I don\'t have friends. It\'s only difficult for \"men\" to approach me...not women. Well, I take that back, it\'s only difficult for men I\'m interested in to approach me because I\'m uptight and rigid around them. But for most men, I\'ve been called the \"coolest chick\" to hang out with. Get the picture? That\'s why I was troubled to see why these queen bee type women would not be nice to me (in fact go out of their ways to NOT be nice). These women do not respect other women and they actually don\'t even care. They have no empathy, sympathy, or even morals towards others.

All I was wondering was...what about me would spark this in them? Just because I thought that it would be nice to have at least ONE guy around me to behave like those 10 guys around these women shouldn\'t make me a competition for them either. Or does it?

One episode...I went to a party once with a female friend (she\'s not really a queen bee, but gets a lot of attention from guys) and literally 28 out of 30 men were hovering around her. I was like...damn. But by the end of the night, there was one guy who talked to me and then suddenly touched my face, which made me feel a bit awkward. He did this in front of my friend, which made me feel even weirder because I\'m not the public display of affection type person. Anyway, to diffuse my embarassement, I joked to my friend, \"what was that all about? haha\" and she replied annoyingly, \"What do you mean? That\'s what guys normally do when they say good-bye!\" which I know was total BS. Also, she wasn\'t even interested in this guy, so I really didn\'t know why she was reacting that way. But later, after pondering about it more, I felt that some women just need EVERY freaking guy to be head over heels with her...and since I\'m not like that...I really don\'t get why I should be their targets. The funny thing is...these women don\'t do this to every woman around them...but somehow I get caught in their radar...Why on earth??? Hmmm....

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 11:56 AM
No idea. Talk to TBird. You and he seem to be on the same wavelength. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

TBird - all respect, and my apologies.

P.S. I don\'t advocate flattery and ass kissing. I can usually find at least one thing to sincerely compliment someone else about, and I\'ve found that saying it aloud rather than just thinking it to myself has helped me in my life. I\'ve never had the kinds of problems with other women that you\'re describing.

Lucky
01-31-2003, 12:22 PM
Puchi,
It\'s hard to like some people. Period.
Here are some reasons why:
(snipped)
- I voice my opinions quite strongly and I can be stubborn.
- sharp tongued and defensive
- I have many times felt disrespectful towards them too, becuase I didn\'t see why they needed all that attention--and why they would go out of their way to keep those men around them all the time
- accept them \"as is\"
- I tend to scare men off because of my defensive, insecure personality

The Queen Bees aren\'t threatened by you at all. They just don\'t like you...consider the reasons above. It\'s surprising that you have any friends at all. I take exception to your comment about the Queen Bees \"needing\" men. They don\'t need men, they just like them and want them. It\'s called \"natural\" in some circles. Don\'t consider the Bees weak, you might be shocked that some of them are just as strong, smart, and educated as you. In fact, they are smart enough to get what YOU want.

Imagine that?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 12:24 PM
Lucky.

I love you real big.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-31-2003, 12:29 PM
Lucky-That one is right on the money

Lucky
01-31-2003, 12:31 PM
FTR,
I can\'t understand how somebody can be a bitch and claim they are victimized. Pheromones will never help her.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 12:37 PM
She\'s just so alpha.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Was I suckered or what? That was fukkin\' beautiful. LOL

Pet
01-31-2003, 12:41 PM
Hi puchi --
Here\'s a story of a very pretty girl growing up into an attractive and desirable woman with a problem.
Ever since she could remember, people had been telling her how pretty she was. She was such a pretty baby the nurses took pictures with her, people kept cuddling her and bringing her presents just so they could look at her, her uncle preferred to spend time with her than with his own daugther of roughly the same age... From the earliest days of her life on, she was a beauty queen and grew up not knowing what it\'s like not to be so lucky.
She ripened early and was already attracting older boys at the tender age of 9. And every year she grew prettier and more desirable, every year she attracted more glances and received more compliments.
She was accustomed to getting at least a dosen compliments a day without even noticing them or caring for them. It was as common as breathing to her and she took it for granted. The only time she noticed it was when for some reason, she didn\'t get her usual amount of compliments. That\'s when she became very insecure.
She was used to walking into a room and attracting every man\'s lecherous look and making every woman jealous. It was life as she knew it.
She got the attention of 99.9% of men. Yet those who got away made her feel so insecure that thousands of admiring male eyes wouldn\'t heal it. Not being adored by every man she met was like suddenly lacking enough oxygen, as she was so used to flattery it became the most common feature of her life.
She was highly intelligent and achieved remarkable heights in the intellectual circles. She won the hearts of everyone with her natural warmth and intellect, yet to this day, despite having dealt with the problem as well as she could, she feels slightly inadequate if the praise of her work or intellect is not accompanied by a covetous glance of a man or an envious one of a woman.

Hope this helped a little; most good looking women tend to have the same problem as the heroine of the story above.
Pet

Lucky
01-31-2003, 12:48 PM
<yet to this day, despite having dealt with the problem as well as she could, she feels slightly inadequate if the praise of her work or intellect is not accompanied by a covetous glance of a man or an envious one of a woman.

So, she needs praise and glances? This is a problem? Uh, oh...I feel the earth shaking!

Elana
01-31-2003, 12:50 PM
<<<So, she needs praise and glances? This is a problem? Uh, oh...I feel the earth shaking!>>>

LMAO /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 12:55 PM
Well, well, look who popped out of the Barbie dream house. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Pet
01-31-2003, 12:56 PM
Key word here is ADDICTION ladies, look it up, don\'t show your ignorance so disgracefully.
Over and out --
Pet

Elana
01-31-2003, 12:56 PM
Puchi is Pet /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif They are both lonely in the end /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 12:59 PM
PET BITE MY ASS

BITE MY ASS

BITE MY ASS, PET

Why are you always here? You don\'t post but you\'re ALWAYS HERE. All anybody has to do is pm you or make a post down your alley, and up you pop. If your life is SO busy, why are YOU always here?

Addiction. What happened, did your mirror break?

Elana
01-31-2003, 01:00 PM
She said \"Over and out\"
let\'s see if she really pretends to go away

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 01:02 PM
She never goes away. She lurks and pms. ALL THE TIME.

Pet
01-31-2003, 01:07 PM
Well now, what happened to all that respect you showed me in your PMs?
Comment as you wish, I just wanted to share this with puchi who unfortunately isn\'t acdepting PMs. I don\'t really care what you make of it or what you make me into yet again, I just wanted to help her.
Oh and as for me always being here, I read the posts on the forum daily, but I only post when I really feel I have something hopefully helpful to say, unlike some people.
Pet

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 01:11 PM
Your story was sooooo enlightening.

I\'d have thought you\'d be busy shopping in Italy so you could get your ass pinched and enough admiring glances to satisfy you.

Oh, I forgot. I hate you because you\'re beautiful. That\'s what it is.

You\'re so beautiful and you\'re SO smart. Why are you still lonely in the end? I just don\'t understand it. Tears, I shed salty tears for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 01:16 PM
Elana, you\'re very beautiful, witty, and charming. How are your relationships with other women? maybe you have some tips.

Elana
01-31-2003, 01:21 PM
I love people in general. I am nice to everyone. In my college days I was very aware of women giving me dirty looks and bad mouthing me when they saw me dancing on the tables and having fun with the guys. I would never in a million years think about bad mouthing anybody for no reason. I don\'t believe that these women have anything against Puchi. I think she is so insecure that she is expecting people to dislike her. Why would these women even take time out of their fun lives to trash talk her?

I get along beautifully with both men and women

Elana
01-31-2003, 01:21 PM
And thank you FTR /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lucky
01-31-2003, 01:24 PM
Dearest Pet,
I don\'t know you and I think I\'m glad....I do know that you don\'t have a clue about the women you are blasting.

I\'m not addicted or ignorant, and I\'m certainly not a disgrace - nor did I appear to be any of those hateful terms. But, I am and have always been a Queen Bee - I love it!!! My only complaint is that I can only be married to one at a time. I love men, I love looking at them, talking to them, playing with their beautiful bodies, and brains (when applicable).

You know what I\'m sick to death of...having women generically considered to be \"bitches\" because of women like you and Puchi. The Beez have the guys because they AREN\'T insecure and needy, stupid.

Elana
01-31-2003, 01:25 PM
<<<The Beez have the guys because they AREN\'T insecure and needy, stupid>>>

Amen, my fellow Queen bee /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 01:29 PM
I haven\'t gone back to count the times Pet complimented herself on her looks in that oh so very enlightening post. Pretty, prettier, prettiest ad nauseum. You know what kills me is that Elana\'s beautiful. And you NEVER hear her brag about it. EVER. Nor is she lonely, nor does she have problems with other women.

Gee, what\'s up with that?

Lucky
01-31-2003, 01:35 PM
Pet is obviously so \"ignorant\" that she doesn\'t even know that a Bee isn\'t required to be physically beautiful...showing a beautiful personality and not being butt ugly works. Those men just flock to that silly stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 01:42 PM
I love a braggart, myself. Can\'t resist that in a person. I\'m beautiful, I\'m smart, I\'m charming, I\'m gorgeous, I\'m the 10 of 10\'s, I\'m the IT of ITs...and if you hate my effing guts and wish I\'d die tomorrow it\'s because you\'re jealous ... of ME, because I\'m beautiful, I\'m smart, I\'m charming, I\'m gorgeous...

I really enjoy that. Live to be around those people.

Lucky
01-31-2003, 01:54 PM
FTR said it all, Puchi. Maybe if you were \"a little sweeter\", you\'d get what you want? By the way, I didn\'t intend to treat you harshly. A lifetime of dealing with whinning women has programmed me to be attentive to provocation.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 02:07 PM
Lucky, don\'t apologize to Pet. \"she feels slightly inadequate if the praise of her work or intellect is not accompanied by a covetous glance of a man or an envious one of a woman.\"Covetousness and envy are what she thrives on. It\'s a waste of time to try to be friends with her. Harden your heart and keep it hard.

Elana
01-31-2003, 02:08 PM
her or him....the jury is still out

Pet
01-31-2003, 02:14 PM
Alright, one last post before I split. I know it\'s probably futile but I\'m an optimist so let\'s see how it goes.
I did not write the post because I wanted to brag about myself. Had I wanted that, I would have joined the rest of you in the sex topics so I wouldn\'t have been the only vain one (actually, judging from the things I\'ve read on this forum, I must be the most modest woman on here! I just happen to be blunt about it, I don\'t coyly remark I used to be a lingerie model (nothing personal E.) or casually mention the trully hard to believe sex stories and achievements). The only reason I posted on the forum was because Puchi isn\'t accepting PMs and I really wanted to share this story with her, so it would help her understand why that friend of hers reacted the way she did or why other women might feel threatened by her on occasion. I didn\'t say anything to offend anyone, I didn\'t offend you Red, nor Elana, nor Lucky, until you/they started offending/mocking me. (And by the way Lucky, I didn\'t say you were addicted, I said my heroine was addicted to flattery - a serious problem, believe it or not, and it would be ignorant to make fun of a person\'s addiction - that\'s what I meant).
I am not the exhibitionist you would like to believe I am, after all, I\'m not the one reporting about every time I have sex on a forum. I knew I would be attacked for writing that, as I usually am, but I have gotten used to attacks from women, even though I am never anything but nice unless provoked.
So, if you want to keep on attacking me feel free, if nothing else, it will give Puchi an even better answer to her question.
Goodnight ladies...
Pet

Elana
01-31-2003, 02:21 PM
Goodnight Pet

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 02:22 PM
Incredible sex stories? Like your outings with a transvestite flasher? Probably so you can attract attention, since that\'s what you like, and begrudge any other woman to have any ...
Or should I write about you in the 3rd person, as you write about yourself, the HEROINE ... do you sing to yourself in the mirror? \"Did I ever know that I\'m my heeero....\"

But you\'re right, Pet. You\'re obviously the MOST MODEST one here. AND the prettiest. AND the smartest. AND we\'re all envious.

Aren\'t you envious, ladies? I know I\'m just dying of envy.

Elana
01-31-2003, 02:24 PM
The juice dripping down the leg was kind of.....ummmmmmmm, a little much to say the least.

Elana
01-31-2003, 02:27 PM
Pet- I was a lingerie model for a good part of my life. It wasn\'t a hobby. It was my job. What is wrong with me posting that? It is what I did. It is who I was.

Lucky
01-31-2003, 03:06 PM
Puchi has no question. She just wants to whine.

<So, if you want to keep on attacking me feel free, if nothing else, it will give Puchi an even better answer to her question>

Pet, you need to look into S&M...you should find that type of sex to be devine; especially since the sexual activity of other women is so boring to you.
<but I have gotten used to attacks from women, even though I am never anything but nice unless provoked.>
Guess which role you will play?

Blackwidow_Woman
01-31-2003, 03:14 PM
>(The Beez have the guys because they AREN\'T insecure and needy, stupid) whoa wait a min.. what planet did you just fall off of... get real!!!!!!!!!!!
> (showing a beautiful personality and not being butt ugly works. Those men just flock to that silly stuff.)
and on this one hey im no damn barbie queen and im not butt ugly but theres alot of men who see the real person for who they are and whats on the inside that comes from the heart.. personality is a big plus but if more women would be there selfs insted of trying to play the roll and put on a show in front of there friends or for a man.. they would be alot better off in the long run.. Now whats the term for a bitch well its a female dog... all females are bitches regaurdless thats what we are... you are the one that chooses to be which bitch you wana be, good or bad , queen bee or not,, slutty or not, mean or not, it dont fricking matter, we are feamle and we all are bitches,,BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got nothing more to say on this stupid ignorant issue... my 2 cents worth... HA HA!!!!!!!!! and this Blackwidow TOP bitch has spoken... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif LOL!!!!

Elana
01-31-2003, 03:19 PM
Well all righty then BWW /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 03:19 PM
I\'m sure she knows best.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 03:29 PM
You must not have read my post about how many friends I have Lucky. Please think before you even sit in front of the keyboard...oops, it\'s too late...you already announced to the world how dim you are. Low comprehension level is a sad sign of lack of intelligence...not ignorance.

And after reading all the posts here...my god...what are your problems, FTR, Lucky, Elana?

I understood what Pet was trying to say and of course, though her example was a bit far-fetched from what I would describe as the reason for these queen bee behaviors, and of course they aren\'t really the barbie doll type beauties, still, her example wasn\'t so offensive compared to the unbelievable mob mentality I have witnessed by you guys.

This is such a turn off...I am now even more convinced that your stories about men must be fabricated. Because no sane man would be attracted to females so vulgar and low in intelligence. Unless, of course, they are equal low-lives. Sorry if this is offensive, but you guys really need to behave better...even if it is online.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 04:43 PM
There\'s history there that you don\'t know about.

Our stories aren\'t fabricated. You ladies just need to get out more. You don\'t even know the half of it.

Elana
01-31-2003, 04:44 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gifPuchi- You really do need to get out more. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
01-31-2003, 04:48 PM
BTW Puchi- I received a number of PM\'s from men on this forum that couldn\'t believe you had to ask why people (men) don\'t like you.

Elana
01-31-2003, 04:51 PM
<<<Sorry if this is offensive, but you guys really need to behave better...even if it is online.>>>

Why are you telling us how to behave? People like us. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif We must be doing something right.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 04:56 PM
Besides the fact that we don\'t scold worth a damn. Waste of your time entirely. We\'re shameless. That Elana ... ok, you may not believe this, but ... she GETS ON TOP!

I know. Incredible. I hardly believe it myself.

Gerund
01-31-2003, 05:03 PM
<gasp>

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 05:08 PM
That\'s what she said. She told me so. I asked her if she ever did it from behind, but she said no, that\'s how animals do it and she\'s not an animal.

I\'m not sure I believe that, tho. That\'s just too much.

Gerund
01-31-2003, 05:09 PM
Oh sure, but did she mention the gravity boots? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 05:11 PM
Actually, no. I\'ll have to check with her on that. Sounds interesting ...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 05:13 PM
Puchi, get some PI/w and do about 3 drops on exposed skin, and some PCC and wear that heavy. See how that works for you.

bjf
01-31-2003, 06:09 PM
after reading the first feew pages of this topic, i was a bit suprised. I knew, as a guy, that women had competitivenss and stuff among them, but i thought that it wa restricted to establisehed social strucures. I didn\'t klnow women will be out-right rude to another woman who is a complete stranger. i can\'t even understand why a women who knows she hot with a ton of guys around her would really worry too much about other women.

I find that most of the women who think they are so hot are often a 7 (or high 6.5+ )instead of a 9 or 10and women who may think of them seveles in the 7 range ae actually far more beautiful. What is beautiful about a woman is femine eyes and hair, those are the two most important things, not T and A. trust me.

MMy questiuon for all of u women is, besides saying \"you are beautiful\", how can i make a woman who doesn\'t feel like the alpha femaleactualy realize that shes on top-notch woman. How the hell do i erase those false feelings of inadaquecy, which I can\'t stand to see women have, it annoys me cause i know the truth. What do I say? Tell a women she is hotter than, not she is hot?

How can i get women to realize that what i see is the reality, not the bsthat they have been dealing with their whole lives?

frenchie
02-01-2003, 03:52 AM
hi Puchi,
here is an opinion from a french gay woman.
I\'ve always appeared to others as someone alpha, sharp-tongued, highly intelligent... with a hidden feminine side. The point is that I\'ve always felt so shy, so unsure... a few people who really know me know that and there is no problem : they consider me as a great person. But I\'ve always felt the need of a protection (showing as alpha, high education... are protections).
The question is : what do you think of yourself ? how do you see yourself ?

I have also envied those girls who had a lot of people around them, who were very socialized. I don\'t anymore... they are who they are, I am who I am. And I will not transform myself into someone else - it would\'nt be me, I haven\'t got the tools to afford it.
Just be yourself.

You say some queen bees tend to dislike you.
Maybe that\'s because you can see through them and you make them feel insecure (it is of course unconscious). It means you have a power over people : guys notice it, and their gfs do too. Maybe you have more sexual power than you may think...
BTW, I suppose this guy who was attracted by you is a big boy enough to take his own decisions on who to meet - his supposed best friend had nothing to say unless she was his gf.

These queen bees (BTW I like the expression... I\'m glad to learn more english !) seem very happy. But having a lot of friends, a lot of guys around them doesn\'t mean they have the right friend or the right guy. Remember Don Juan, Casanova... Being a queen bee is a form of protection too : never stop, always take the fun and leave the pain away, sometimes hurting the others, and get over busy to avoid being hurt... this always has an end.

Sorry to be so long...
So no advice... I just wish you will find the balance between your feminity/attractivity (because you sure have a lot of it, you just don\'t know what to do with it) and self confidence.

Pheros may help but I have noticed that the better you feel in your mind, the better they work. They are just an external stuff to help you gain a phero signature and confidence too.
I have tried several of them and I prefered those which made me feel cool, soft, nice... in other words those which eluded the alpha signature. Among my favorites : AEw.
Confidence first !

My 1 euro cent,
Frenchie

bundyburger
02-01-2003, 09:10 AM
Hi puchi,

I wasn\'t going to comment here but:

Read this post as a statement. Not as a interpretation of what you are asking......

You sound like a woman who has obvious attractive qualities. And can possibly be OK???

I can only relate to a couple of experiences:

Recently -
There was a female at a wedding (reception) I went to recently. Shoulder length brunnette, natural curls, very smart, VERY attractive, wore glasses (stereo-type!!. hehehehe ) I spoke to her too! Came accross as VERY cluey, smart and (at the very least) acted nice. Didn\'t get along with the other girls that night. No guys hung around her much the whole night. But I tell you what!, just about all of us guys were throwing eyes her way at some stage anyway. She was an unknown entity (???). Some other females were definitely picking up on that and did the bitch routine about this woman they didn\'t even know!! (BTW. I really don\'t think she cared. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) Why would they do that??? She didn\'t try to get along with them, maybe that didn\'t help the situation. I\'m not a woman, but why can SO many girls of different attractiveness and personality get along and not you???

Form the guys point of view: Even though she was a stunner, I didn\'t want anything to do with her. Neither did the others. Why?? (To me...)She was giving off \"I\'m not into the FUN thing!\" vibes.(to put it simply as I can.) Maybe she would be fun if we knew her better?? Doesn\'t matter there were more openly FUN girls there. Sorry, but her body language said EVERYTHING. Even if it weren\'t true.

Does it matter to guys how other women treat her?? NO! She scared us off all by herself!!
BUT, YES I have avoided a girl because a girly friend hasn\'t liked her. Solution. Prove yourself to the guy personally OR make friendly convo with his girly friend. find out the \'dirt\' as Elana said.

Another time -
Different woman. Same \'vibe\'. Could walk into a room and come accross as VERY strong and stubborn (and as if she is better/smarter than everyone else). DIfference??? She KNOWS she comes accross like that. (She\'s a friend of mine...kinda).
How does she break it?? She compliments another girl (\"Oh wow!!! Did you get that from <insert store name>...??\")and \'BINGO\', breaks the ice and the night is all good. They carry on and party together all night long talking and relating to each other blah, blah blah. I saw her do this and it worked for her. She is smart enough to FLIRT too...

YOU gave me a bad impression by immediately not taking in Elana, FTR, and so on\'s side of the story. No matter how they meant it, they gave you some insights that you should have \"taken in\", instead of bagging them about it. You put them in a box and marked them \"alpha girls\" and unintelligent, which I\'m affraid they aren\'t. Are you saying I have them figured wrong??? . ..You\'ve done that, ALL without knowing them personally.

You aren\'t always getting locked out by Alpha girls as well...you are scaring most guys off all by yourself!
We want a fun girl too. My guess is you are attracting the over-serious guys???

I don\'t know. I haven\'t met you in person, but you have done that to me ( scare ) with simple words. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

Take in what the others first said as reference material. Give them some credit for having a different point of view.

Another perspective:

I\'m a \'too nice\' guy. But I\'ve found I have to hide that a bit to get girls to take me more seriously. I more often than not attract the type of girl \'I\' aren\'t interested in as well. I have to SHOW them a hidden part of me to attract the type of girl I like.

You\'re going to have to hide a part of you I think. Or show a hidden part of you. We expect it anyway. Why not do it??? Give guys a chance to see your \'playful\' side! As I said, we want someone who is fun to help counteract lifes bullsh!t. You HAVE to show that part of you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'m sure it\'s there. Let us see it!

You can stick to your morals and still do that.

PLAY with us.
FLIRT.
You don\'t have to necessarily be openly sexual to do that!!

I\'m tired. I hope I said things right.

I\'ll sum it up:::
\"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!!\"
And
\"BOYS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!!\"

And I\'m not necessarly meaning sex.

Live by that and you\'ll attract the guys. Sh!t if you live by that rule, you could be a 6 or 7 out of 10 and STILL attract the most intelligent, fun guys.

As for the girls. Can\'t you at least read what the other girls here are trying to tell you about this???

My thoughts puchi. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

TBiRD
02-01-2003, 09:33 AM
[*Insert Melody here*] Ooooooooooooh Giiiiiiiiiirls they juuuuust wonna have Fuun...................................

Yeaaah !

bundyburger
02-01-2003, 10:06 AM
Yeah damn that frikken song...
Been stuck in my head since I wrote that. LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

proteus
02-01-2003, 11:24 AM
I\'ve noticed this Queen Bee phenomenom and always wondered about it. Seen it both amongst women and men - it seems for the Queen Bee it is about ego, power, narcissism, and ultimately in a sad way an insatiable need for attention to quench a desperate loneliness.

Said Queen Bee marks out a territory for his/her reign and usually there are always willing sycophants who love nothing better than agreeing with everything the Queen Bee edicts. I don\' have time in my life for folks like this as they spread negative karma wherever they go, but I do have a degree of sympathy funnily enough as I understand their motivations and I guess we all have our faults. I know this comment will not be popular here but I don\'t worship Queen Bees and could care less what they have to say.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 01:00 PM
and I\'m sure the feeling is mutual

Elana
02-01-2003, 01:27 PM
<<it seems for the Queen Bee it is about ego, power, narcissism>>

It is clear to me that we have a different understanding of the expression \"Queen Bee.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 01:58 PM
I wonder about those alpha males, those King Bees/Harem Masters. You know, I\'ve observed them, and I\'ve come to think it\'s about ego, power, narcissism, and a desperate attempt to quench their loneliness. Kinda sad. And the poor guys who want to be just like them. Sycophants, wannabeeez. ... buzzzzbuzzzzbuzzzzz

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Queen Bees like Proteus is talking about -- I had what I thought was a girl friend like that, actually. Married, had two lovers, and many men friends who she casually had sex with as the mood struck, one of whom she actually recommended to me. I don\'t get to see the person I have a crush on that often and would apppreciate occasional other company if I could find any that I liked, but it\'s not easy. I met this guy M that she recommended and he was sweet and funny omg funny, fun to be with. Which was fine until he made it known how very much he liked me - as in, he liked me better than he had liked her. And then it was not fine at all. I asked her a couple of times didn\'t M ever ask about me, and she said no, huh-uh, shrugged it off. I was a little hurt/disappointed, but oh well, can\'t win them all. As it turns out, he had been asking about me, too, repeatedly. That group would go out for drinks often and I don\'t drink much if at all, so they\'d come over to my place after or I\'d go to one of their houses if they were all gathered there. He would ask, every time they got together to go out, for someone to call me, and he asked them for my number repeatedly, and one night he said he really, really wanted to see me, if no one would call, then he was going to my apartment himself, what number was it again? My \"friend\" told him I had moved and refused to tell him the number (same building, four floors down) and that I didn\'t want to see him and said to him, \"You don\'t want to see her.\" He said he was going to let his hard dick be his compass, then, and just keep walking whereever it pointed, that I was the sexiest woman he\'d ever been with and he\'d walk all night if he had to. (ok, he was a little tipsy) Finally one of the guys in this group\'s conscience got the better of him and he told me what had been going on, so I could \"know what I was dealing with.\" That woman and I are no longer friends. There\'s more to it than that, but that\'s the part that pertains to the Queen Bee thing. That\'s not a queen anything. That\'s a desperately controlling person, just for starters.

Different from a woman who men flock to because she\'s fun and appreciates them and has a healthy, robust enjoyment of her own sexuality and celebrates other women\'s sexuality, too. That kind of woman is fun to be around.

Puchi, don\'t hide your light under a bushel. Didn\'t you say you try to be as non-sexual as possible so as not to threaten them? Never mind THEM, it\'s not good for you, I don\'t think. Any rate, it doesn\'t seem to be working, so what the hell. Unbutton a button, let your hair down, put on some lipstick. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bundyburger
02-01-2003, 04:06 PM
<<My \"friend\" told him I had moved and refused to tell him the number (same building, four floors down) and that I didn\'t want to see him and said to him, \"You don\'t want to see her.\">>

oooooooooo.... That type of female, really sh!ts me. Thankfully I\'ve only ever witnessed them a handful of times ever. I hope I haven\'t been the victim of this in the past, I\'d be pissed. If I was that guy you described I wouldn\'t want to be her friend either.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 04:14 PM
I felt pretty betrayed. I\'m sure the guy who finally told me what was going on also told him - but at that point, months and months down the road, he had gotten involved enough with someone else that he wasn\'t available to see me casually anymore.

bundyburger
02-01-2003, 04:44 PM
<<he had gotten involved enough with someone else that he wasn\'t available to see me casually anymore.>>

It\'s pretty serious really. Screwing with other peoples lives. Nuff said. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Elana
12-04-2003, 03:26 PM
I am joining

Ssssssst in the bumping of old threads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
12-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Yes...

Yes...

Good.

SweetSeduceGurl
12-05-2003, 09:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi puchi --
&lt;br&gt;Here\'s a story of a very

pretty girl growing up into an attractive and desirable woman with a problem.
&lt;br&gt;Ever since she could

remember, people had been telling her how pretty she was. She was such a pretty baby the nurses took pictures with

her, people kept cuddling her and bringing her presents just so they could look at her, her uncle preferred to spend

time with her than with his own daugther of roughly the same age... From the earliest days of her life on, she was a

beauty queen and grew up not knowing what it\'s like not to be so lucky.
&lt;br&gt;She ripened early and was

already attracting older boys at the tender age of 9. And every year she grew prettier and more desirable, every

year she attracted more glances and received more compliments.
&lt;br&gt;She was accustomed to getting at least a

dosen compliments a day without even noticing them or caring for them. It was as common as breathing to her and she

took it for granted. The only time she noticed it was when for some reason, she didn\'t get her usual amount of

compliments. That\'s when she became very insecure.
&lt;br&gt;She was used to walking into a room and attracting

every man\'s lecherous look and making every woman jealous. It was life as she knew it.
&lt;br&gt;She got the

attention of 99.9% of men. Yet those who got away made her feel so insecure that thousands of admiring male eyes

wouldn\'t heal it. Not being adored by every man she met was like suddenly lacking enough oxygen, as she was so

used to flattery it became the most common feature of her life.
&lt;br&gt;She was highly intelligent and achieved

remarkable heights in the intellectual circles. She won the hearts of everyone with her natural warmth and

intellect, yet to this day, despite having dealt with the problem as well as she could, she feels slightly

inadequate if the praise of her work or intellect is not accompanied by a covetous glance of a man or an envious one

of a woman.
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;Hope this helped a little; most good looking women tend to have the same problem

as the heroine of the story above.
&lt;br&gt;Pet
&lt;br&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is

this chick for real? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif For you guys who are looking for the perfect

woman! Look no further! She\'s right here on the L-S forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Why she\'s so perfect, I\'m contemplating changing my sexual

preference. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
12-05-2003, 11:05 AM
Who the hell

notices the 0.1 percent not looking at them when 99.9 percent of men are? That chick can\'t be for real, and if

she is, she takes the prize for being the screwiest woman ever to live.

SweetSeduceGurl
12-05-2003, 11:25 AM
Who the hell notices the 0.1 percent not looking at

them when 99.9 percent of men are? That chick can\'t be for real, and if she is, she takes the prize for being

the screwiest woman ever to live.

You\'re just

jealous that you\'re not that perfect bjf! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I know, I am!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
12-05-2003, 02:17 PM
That was one of

the funniest threads in L-S history. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Lucky was awesome in that

one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pancho1188
12-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Wow...That\'s all I have to say. Wow.

Elana
12-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Wow...That\'s all I have to say. Wow.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
12-05-2003, 04:53 PM
That was one of the funniest threads in L-S

history. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Lucky was awesome in that one.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don\'t

know about the funniest, but it sure is the most ridiculous threads I\'ve seen so far.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CptKipling
12-06-2003, 08:51 AM
Some times

you just have to sit back with some popcorn and enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif