PDA

View Full Version : news from Pheromax ?

frenchie
01-31-2003, 01:00 AM
There\'s not much talking about Pheromax these weeks... does it mean this product is no good ? I\'ve read there were some problems with the bottle which leaks.
So what are your results with it ? and what do you think of it ?

Snow here in Paris today, with a beautiful sun !
Frenchie

franki
01-31-2003, 01:45 AM
Snow and sun here too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall has reported a little bit about Pheromax/men and I have said a few things about it too. I think it is good stuff. At the moment I am waiting till the 14 ml bottles come available here at Love-Scent. I am interested in buying the women\'s version for the cops (I haven\'t given up hope yet, that cops will be beneficial for me).

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
01-31-2003, 10:37 AM
Even the refilled sprayers leak. I\'m very disappointed in the mechanics but think the actual pheromone mix is a great product and would consider buying a bottle of the stuff without the keychain sprayer.

Bruce
01-31-2003, 11:47 AM
We just got the 14 ml sprays in. I will put them on the site now.
I like the key chain case too. It is just the spray head on the bottle that is bad. I am really working on the maker to fix that. We have more women\'s key chains in now too.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2003, 01:30 PM
Buuuuuuuuuuuuump, Theres not much talk about Pheromax and it has been around for a while it would be cool to hear any success stories before purchase. Thanks!