PDA

View Full Version : andro 4.2

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2003, 08:14 PM
this product is not working, why? I only do 2 sprays so its not OD.
Everything is the same, there has been no difference in the way the females act towards me. Its like spraying on some alcohol.

Watcher
01-30-2003, 10:02 PM
Does it alter youre mood in any way (more aggression or feel calmer or anything like that) you might need to try 8 sprays once or twice- in other words OD to see if that has any effect. You dont need to do it to often just do that one or two days and go somewhere you can be amoung people. Test it out and EXPERIMENT. Then after that work back in the amount of sprays u use.

Ie 7 then 6 all the way back to 2 sprays. And keep us updated.
Also look for altered behaviour.

CptKipling
01-31-2003, 08:08 AM
Why do you think 2 sprays is not an OD?

I think it could be, TE can be OD at that dose, and Andro is almost twice as strong.

BassMan
01-31-2003, 11:28 AM
FWIW, my \"ideal\" dose of Andro 4.2 is two sprays to the crotch of my pants, 24 hours before I wear them.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 11:39 AM
The \"Lucky Pants\" recipe! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

BassMan
01-31-2003, 12:46 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

The \"Lucky Pants\" recipe!

<hr></blockquote>If memory serves, the Lucky Pants and Nasty Panties (tm) recipe called for liberal doses of EW, not Andro 4.2 /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The interesting thing about Andro 4.2 is that it seems to work best when I spray the pants the day before.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2003, 01:32 PM
Oh, really? I\'d forgotten those were EW recipies. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

ProEdge is a \"day after\" pheromone for me. Day after + a shower, actually. That\'s what it takes to get it down to a level I\'m comfortable with.

Weird how those things work. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
02-01-2003, 06:46 AM
From what I read women have less of all the 3 major mones on their skin, though I have heard some conflicting data. I do think women make up for it with cops.