PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM THOUGHTS

MOBLEYC57
01-30-2003, 05:08 AM
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. Insanity is my only means of relaxation.

Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

You\'re getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

Perhaps you know why women over fifty don\'t have babies; they would put them down somewhere and forget where they left them.

One of life\'s mysteries is how a two pound box of candy can make you gain five pounds.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind, I will live forever.

It\'s frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.

If you can remain calm, you just don\'t have all the facts. Stress reducer; Put a bag on your head. Mark it \"closed for remodeling\". *Caution - leave air holes.

I finally got my head together, and my body fell apart.

There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is already full.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.