PDA

View Full Version : NPA and PF+ Attraction combos

CJ01
09-05-2001, 12:37 PM
Has anyone tried mixing NPA and PF? I´m wondering coz that´s what I´ve just ordered.

If you have what results did you get ?

Anyone tried mixing NPA with Attraction ?

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 09:13 PM
I have mixed attraction and npa together with farhenheit. let\'s set 12 parts farhenheit, 6 parts attraction and 2 parts npa. I took three sprays on. i ODed on it. powerfull stuff, guys had there guards up.

gave the bottle mixture to a friend. He put 5 sprays on against my advise. girls were staying far away from from us. at a restaurant two separate incidents happen were a girl simply got up and sat somewhere else.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2001, 07:46 AM
CJ,

I\'ve mixed the two--two dabs of PF and a dab of NPA -- when I didn\'t want the scent of PF to be obvious. Good results: friendly, chatty women, respectful men. Major DIHL from a teenage girl in the library (my life is so dull).

My son, a senior in high school, used up the NPA in about a month, probably overdosing, with mixed results. Now I\'m looking for a new combo for business--I\'ll be working more in sales soon and need something to open doors with both men and women on their own turf. Any ideas?

WG

CJ01
09-06-2001, 09:41 AM
Thanks guys.

bubbafero those are really good examples of overdosing I think it´s the next stage after the buzz. And one hell of a concoction you´d made up there!

Hey writer guy, libraries are great places to meet people and I suppose they are good places to experiment with pheros too.

As for business combos I´m not sure myself. Problem at the moment for me is to get someone interested enough first, then if all goes well and there are personal meetings,I can bring pheros into play. I hope they will help me for negotiations for contracts (if htey ever happen) and also help stop the other person trying to bullshit me etc in terms of finance in particular. This might sound over paranoid but this area is mostly dominated by men and I´m a girl.

I will keep a record of the new products I´ve ordered and combos etc. and if anything interesting happens I´ll post it .see you
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2001, 11:56 AM
So has anyone tried the herbal stuff as well, what do people think of that isnt it natural vigra or something could be interesting.