PDA

View Full Version : MY FIRST FULL DAY ON PHEREMONES

princessv
01-29-2003, 08:32 PM
i thought alot of the posts were bogus....until today.
I received my first shipment yesterday so today was my first full day...at the gym this girl talked my ear off....later at work one of the venders was so chatty and told me he liked my highlights...everyone seemed so friendly.. I wore lavender nol and pi/w 1 drop each. ..
i would like more romantic passes any suggestions
(ps im bi but prefer women

jose
01-30-2003, 07:09 AM
Why don\'t you try 2 drops of PI/w and see what happens. That\'s the best thing about experimenting with Pheromones you try to find out what application works for you. Although you might get more hits from guys your goal is to attract more women so you might have to up the dosage a little.

Watcher
01-30-2003, 04:03 PM
Try 3 drops of PI(W). Experiementation is the key to this stuff, you can use some more because Anol isnt one compound to OD and become offensive at the same time.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2003, 04:42 PM
Three drops of PI/w AND lavender -nol is approaching OD. But see how you like that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Ok a good point FTR, still though just give it a try once or twice no more if you dont want, in the name of experimentation and heck if someone out there can wear 18-20 sprays of the edge and get results three drops is nothing.
I wonder who that was anyway - cant remember. The most i used was 8 on average.

princessv
02-01-2003, 09:48 PM
I thank y\'all for your responses. I tried 2drops of
PI/w and 1 drop of lavender because I found that two drops of PI/w by it self smelled offensive to me. The lavender defused the smell. I didn\'t get any hits and women seemed kind of distant. Should I try the PI/w by it self? By the Way,How can I cover the smell?

tallmacky
02-01-2003, 11:13 PM
I was thinking the lavender -nol maybe a couple of drops directly into the PI bottle (not sure how many), the essential oils are usually used to mix with the more offensive pheromone products.

good luck

Elana
02-02-2003, 05:19 AM
You can use PI/w by itself. Don\'t use more than two drops and cover with your favorite perfume. PI/w doesn\'t really have much of a scent. It has a very faint musky smell.

princessv
02-04-2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks, Elana !
I used 2 dops PI/w with perfume as cover like you recomended.. I went to an auction last week and no one talked to me. Today I went to the same auction and the men were letting me in front of them and were quite chatty. I loved it ! Still want the hits with the women though !!! help !!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Hi, Princessv. EW seems to make gay women hit on me. You can get it with a $50.00 purchase of any Stone Lab products. It\'s extremely concentrated and a little tricky to work with. But I\'ve been hit on twice by gay women with it, and before, not once that I can remember. I am not sure it\'s significant but I offer it for what it\'s worth.

Gerund
02-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Copy that.

Whenever I\'ve experimented with women\'s products that contain copulins, the local women of the Lesbian persuasion are much more tolerant of me~