PDA

View Full Version : This stuff is it

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:58 AM
Ok well this stuff is certainly the best stuff ever andro mixed with attraction, but it seems that here in australia they keep making the attraction stronger for me attraction is better by itself these days i am going to order in some alter ego as well but it is once you get going it seems that good looking women come from all directions ive been using it for 3 months and things just keep getting better and better where i work oh well its full of women all1000 of them and they all want me well maybe not that many but yes things are getting very very scary lol well till later everyone keep the post coming as well if i dont put things up, this place goes really really quite only kidding lol well chow

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:58 AM
Just wondering, what is everyones preferred method of application? Amount used, areas used, method of application (spoon/pit trick, fingers, etc.) I currently only use APC, with 3-5 drops on back of neck, and 3 drops on each wrist. I\'m just waiting for my order of Andro4.2 and Edge to arrive so I can try some other combos.