PDA

View Full Version : Oh i look im in recovery

Watcher
01-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Oh look i just went into recovery range. Hello FTR you now got youreself a buddy with the most postings on this forum. Im a member of the recovery club now he he.

Watcher
01-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Oh oops carpal tunnel damn i guess 2700 is recovery ok keep posting i guess.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Yeah, for god\'s sake, why stop now? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
01-28-2003, 05:24 PM
Well look at you 3600. Tell me one thing do you ever sleep FTR i mean really u are here more often that me, go figure, hey after me u and bruce i wonder who is the 4th most active forum member. Have to check that oen out i guess.
Jambat perhaps but he has vanished again.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 06:20 PM
Jealous, I know, it\'s eating you alive. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Bruce
01-28-2003, 11:33 PM
FTR,
You have long-since run off the list of titles. Any ideas for new ones? I ran through the guru, master, on to mania blow-out and recovery. Where can you go from there? I think I never realized anyone would actually make it to carpal tunnel. It was sort of a joke out there in space.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 02:31 PM
I think you should boost Watcher up to Recovery status and let me go without a title altogether. Watcher can have mine. He\'s posted every bit as much as I ever did, just under different names.

MOBLEYC57
01-29-2003, 02:35 PM
FTR - Forum QUEEN
WATCHER - Forum KING

TA DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-29-2003, 02:59 PM
BRUCE PHEROGOD

Maybe we need the following
3100 = Almost recovered
3600 = Post recovery
4200 = Phero forum addict
5000 = When do i get to 6000
6000 = Pheromone All knowing

7000 - Well just have to cross that one when someone gets there.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 03:02 PM
I don\'t want to be forum queen.

Watcher
01-29-2003, 03:10 PM
Ok FTR give us some suggestions on what we can do post 4000 posts for forum members. It will happen eventually.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Let them live in peace. They\'ve earned it.

franki
01-29-2003, 03:18 PM
I am with FTR, more titles will only be an incentive for some people to post more nonsense messages ......

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Like me and u franki perhaps, or are you implying im sprouting nonsense around. Here i dont care anyway a lot of it is useful advice but hey join oscar and bag away.

franki
01-29-2003, 03:23 PM
I am not saying all my posts are good, but I do try to avoid spreading wrong information and posting nonsense.

Franki

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 03:46 PM
Guys if only you knew how much time Watcher spends on the net posting nonsense and made up fantasies! Not only here under several names, but many other sites as well. I find you disturbingly verbose Watcher and you should seek help. Now don\'t be angry, because you bring it all upon yourself Paul.

franki
01-29-2003, 03:49 PM
Well, then give us a few URL\'s so we can check out if that is true ..

upsidedown
01-29-2003, 04:00 PM
If I\'m not mistaken, forum members were able to rate each other in the old forum (before my time.)

It would be nice if we could still do that. Then, we could truly see how our fellow members rate each of us and the frequent posters, and see how valuable everybody feels our posts are.

Ah well, too bad. The idea of no title connected to post numbers isn\'t a bad one. It would be nice if members had titles associated with their knowledge, expertise and helpfulness on this forum rather than just on sheer numbers. But, it\'s probably not possible to do any other way. Such is life.

franki
01-29-2003, 04:02 PM
To be honest I hated the old board with it its ratings and the thumbs up and thumbs down. I didn\'t think it was quite fair..

upsidedown
01-29-2003, 04:05 PM
It may not have been. I never saw it. It may not have been a good system. I think something with a rating on a 1 through 5 stars type thing would be better. But, there\'s probably no good answer. We\'ll just continue with what we have now and let the readers make their own determination of who they feel is credible or not based on who they choose to read over time.

franki
01-29-2003, 04:06 PM
It WAS a 1 - 5 star rating system! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CptKipling
01-29-2003, 04:24 PM
And what was your final rating, Franki? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

franki
01-29-2003, 04:28 PM
forgotten ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Mtnjim
01-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Ya!, I was reading some posts when it went away. It was sooo sad to see the posts disappear one by one... \"pop\" \"pop\" \"pop\"... on screen refresh.

Watcher
01-29-2003, 08:03 PM
About the only place ive been posting with regards to SNE comments is the link posted on my thread each and every time (the 2 Unlimited fan site and we just running an internet publicity campaign to get the reunited) and this one

http://www.divasofdance.com (\"http://www.divasofdance.com\")

Although nothing ive posted there is fancy fairy sort of bullshit just making some discussion possible.

And id like people to take a vote on how useful i am aruond here and give a rating out of 10 on my overall performance.

bundyburger
01-29-2003, 08:11 PM
<And id like people to take a vote on how useful i am aruond here and give a rating out of 10 on my overall performance.>

Sheeet dude. Do you really want to do that?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Watcher
01-29-2003, 08:14 PM
Do you think i should, ok maybe its a stupid idea, ok everyone just ignore that last post. Does anyone have ideas for post 3000+ discriptive terms. We need to give something to FTR myself and perhaps bruce when he gets up here.

upsidedown
01-29-2003, 08:22 PM
>>Does anyone have ideas for post 3000+ discriptive terms.<<

Hmm....how about \"Needs to get a life!?\"

That was a joke.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif SEE? See the laughing happy face? A joke! .....I don\'t need people thinking I\'m attacking anyone.

Watcher
01-29-2003, 08:26 PM
Yes we realise this is a joke, what if they dont have a life and spend all day here on the forum. We are all anaymous anyway so no matter and we are making $$$ for bruce with all this activity. And its not like getting a job or even extra opporutnites is that hard anymore with these pheros and all the advice floating around here. Lets attack the educated ones. On the other hand sex is easy enough chuck on the right combo of pheros in the right amounts hit the town once a week and get laid if i want 100% of the time with good looking women how hard can that be when they just fall over themselves to be with me. Now we all know around here that this is pretty true right at least for most of us. Life has just become to easy. Maybe i should stop using pheromones and go back to getting nowhere quick ?

franki
01-30-2003, 10:22 PM
\"Now we all know around here that this is pretty true right at least for most of us. Life has just become to easy.\"

LOL. That\'s an interesting thought. Life has become to easy for us, so now we just stick in front of the computer to post here. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher, you are one of the first having these symptoms, you are the trailblazer for the rest of us... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki

Watcher
02-02-2003, 11:50 AM
These symptoms are easy to spot, its having it so easy when the amount of effort required to pick up is near zero because we can get laid any time with pheros. As usuall i will be trailblazer although i think many others have the same problem already so maybe i caught it from someone else anyway.