PDA

View Full Version : Got the newbie set. Now what? Help!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 11:25 AM
I am a comple newbie when it comes to pheremones. But i decided to give it a try. I\'ve ordered the newbie scent (unscented Edge) and i tried to make the mix as the instructions specified. I filled half of the atomizer with Edge and added one full dropper of oil. I spayed twice on my wrists. Result? - Nothing!...all women seemed not to notice that i was wearing something.

Is there something i didnt do right? Could somebody help me please?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 12:05 PM
Well, you don\'t say how you tested, or where, so it\'s tough to say specifically. I\'d say the best advice is - try again! It isn\'t magic, and many of the signs of success are subtle. Think of it this way: If you see a woman who really appeals to you, do you automatically walk right up and talk to her? Neither do women who smell you wearing pheros and are suddenly attracted to you. Maybe if you DID walk up to attractive women and talk to them it would give them a better chance to get a good whiff of what you have on, so if you haven\'t tried that approach yet, that would be an excellent place to start.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 12:49 PM
Sorry i didnt give too much information at the first place. Well i sprayed twice in my wrists and rubbed them together. I went to a nightclub. The fact is that i didnt try to approach any woman, as you said, because i could see that something was keeping them off. I think that i put two much of that stuff on me. And the bad think is that after i had sprayed the none and waited for some minutes to dry, i could barely smell anything. Is the oil taking much of the none smell away, or is it that i cannot smell nones? And finally, what is the proper mixing of unscented edge with oil, and how much should i spray and on which parts of the body?

bjf
01-28-2003, 01:02 PM
i am not sure u put enuf of a cover scent . I think that\'s why maybe u smelled like BO. You will smell the mones on u at first, but after a while u won\'t be able to smell yourself.

also, u may have used too much. go to love scents home page, scroll down til u see p[heromone references in the middle of the page, then click on cookbook. UNder table of content, click the mixes. Bottom line is u want to mix your product, which has a lot of none in it, with a oil/ cologne that covers the bad smell of the none

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 01:05 PM
sprays from a TE bottle is alot, use 1 spray or best pull the sprayer off and use daps instead..that sprayer is easy to OD on.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 01:12 PM
What happend is that you put way too much TE in your mixing and that Atomizer has a really powerful spraying device so OD\'ing was inevitable also you must of smelled like a bad of urine because you really need a good cover scent for TE. Use the dropper in the musk oil to measure the liquids the newbie sheet that comes with the newbie set says to use 50:50 of Edge and Musk oil as in 1 dropper full of TE edge and 1 dropper full of musk oil. For me personally thats too much Edge I get the most hits with a 1:5 mix as in 1 part TE and 5 parts musk oil and use 4 dabs of that before you go out just dont go over 6 that\'ll be OD and you\'ll just be wasting the products, When you are going to apply the mix just dab right and of the little glass bottle.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 01:53 PM
thank you very much for your advice gyes. I\'ll try to follow them. Gee, i guess i put on to much of that stuff. Anyway, will be more careful from now on. Once again, thank you very much.

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 01:56 PM
also take some time to observe things, some times it takes awhile to see the reactions that happen around you and understand what they are.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 02:21 PM
Hey! I have been using pheromones for 2 1/2 years. In my trail and error, i have found that its really hard to pin down an exact dosage. The reason being, theres so many variables its just impossible to control them all. Its like rolling a pair of dice! Also the E oil has nol in it. At first i was skeptical about the E oil. I was sure i OD on TE but just a couple drops of the oil leveled it out enough to lay a 10! After using it, my recomendation would be use more TE then E oil! Its trial and error. Start out with one spray of TE and two drops of E oil. Remember TE is already diluted NPA! Lacroy has it at that concentration for a reason. I wouldn\'t go diluting it with your E oil 1/5 ratio.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 04:23 PM
1:5 Works for me because I already produce too much none and need more Nol for girls can see me as approachable, try different mixes and see whats good for you.. more none seems to attract older women.

Watcher
01-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Dasterdly is right on if you dont get any response from none heavy try Anol and Arone (SOE is a good product) or the chem set is good also then there is a1, WAGG (soon) NPA and couplins (PCC and EW)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 05:53 PM
Watcher, i understand what your saying. I just think he is new to mones. He should test the none products some more before he gives up on none. We all take steps in our pheromone use. several years ago i was in his position first starting out. Then i finally figured out about the right amount for me. DAMN, i know you can attest that its wonderful when you just start getting unimaginable hits. I think he should test TE hes got before we send him in the nol direction. Then, if that doesn\'t work i would recommend adding more none.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 09:11 AM
Well, i followed the 1:5 TE-Oil mix, and what i can say, is that it was a total embarassment. I put three dabs of it on me, and i was smelling horrible. Not to mention, that everybody was avoiding and i was even asked by a friend of mine (girl) : \"well why do you smell so bad today?\". It was absolutely embarassing. I wont put this stuff on me again!

bivonic
01-29-2003, 10:25 AM
Too much E. Oil - not sure who told you to put that on...

BassMan
01-29-2003, 10:29 AM
I have had good luck with the newbie set mixing 1 TE : 1 SPMO and using one spray to the front of my neck (or at absolute most, two) from the atomizer. I think I was using Rebellion as a cover scent.

If I remember, I was also using some PF at the time.

DZorro
01-29-2003, 12:49 PM
Where can you see on the bottle of edge, if it is unscented ???
All i see from my bottle is fragranced. I thought all the newby sets comes with uncented edge ??? I did get a bottle of musk oil too. Can i still use this edge as stand alone product or do i still need to mix it with the musk oil that came with it ???

CptKipling
01-29-2003, 03:46 PM
Use some common sense.

Put 3-5 dabs of TE on (neck, chin...), then use as much cover scent as is needed to smell good. Use your own cologne/aftershave if you wish.

It isn\'t rocket science.

Bruce
01-29-2003, 08:33 PM
I would ask that girl \"what kind of bad?\" if you know her well enough. Maybe she didn\'t like the smell of the oil, but if she said you smell like you need a shower or like piss, then it is the Edge and you don\'t have it covered. If you mixed up a 1:5, you should have it covered.... not sure.

In any case, when it doubt, back off and use less. You always want to build slowly anyway, especially around folks you know.

Bruce

Watcher
01-29-2003, 08:43 PM
Avoid the OD situation.

tallmacky
01-30-2003, 01:36 AM
I agree with CptKipling many newbies read the info on how to apply, but what I notice is many newbies misuse the phero\'s such as many put on 3 sprays their first time using it etc... Its just getting down the logic of pheromones, and ofcourse matching it to yourself.

CptKipling
01-30-2003, 02:25 AM
I\'ve just thought of something, which way around did he use the ratio? Was it 1:5 or 5:1 TE:SPMO

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2003, 04:09 AM
i made a 1:5 TE-Eoil mix. But after what happened i wont use pheremones again. I am a handsome guy(i think), and i dont need this stinky stuff to help me get laid!. The embarassment i felt is simply unforgetable.

DrSmellThis
01-30-2003, 05:23 AM
Fair enough.

However, there is also something called \"reframing\".

That is where you tell a completely new story to yourself about what happened.

Here on the forum, successful phero users tend to look at themselves as sort of mad scientists, adventurers on the cutting edge of society, who are quite capable of a \"muhuhuhahahawww!\" and an evil grin after an OD experience such as you had. I\'ve certainly had my share of them. Screw \'em! Pretend you\'re Jack Nicholson...Raise your eyebrow and snicker...

I\'ve been told more than once I smelled like \"ass\", or \"cat piss\", and have been called in to my supervisor\'s office twice after complaints at work. One woman made me jump in the shower. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'ve had people open windows, and move to different desks on the other side of the room. I\'m used to it. It\'s all part of the grand experiment. It\'s unavoidable collateral damage. Must suck to be them...After each incident I just make the necessary adjustments. Having just the right pheros on makes people forget about past indiscretions.

Pheros aren\'t toys. They are powerful.

People here have used them successfully to scare away muggers on a subway train for godsakes! I can think of one product in particular (y\'all know which one) that the Iraquis might want for one of their warheads. Until we learn how to use them, we are bound to have little incidents.

Sometimes an OD even works in your favor. You are imprinted as a sex object in someone\'s mind subconsciously, even though they were freakin\' repulsed. The next time, when they are able to get close, they can\'t understand why they want to [bad word] you.

Seems more like a speedbump than a total disaster -- that\'s reframing. Reframing is cool when it\'s true.

ON THE OTHER HAND, tonight I had a date with a 21 y.o. girl next door hottie - intelligent at that -- who was in the bar making out with me like I was a junior promdate (I told the story of meeting her on the KR-DD thread). I haven\'t had that much fun kissing someone in 10 years. Saturday we\'re \"watching a video\" at my apartment. Maybe I\'ll try the ol\' cut out the bottom of the bag of popcorn trick...

That didn\'t happen too much before the pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2003, 06:12 AM
Hey smellgood, i tried to warn you! Thats really one of the most horrible mix ideas i have ever heard! At that ratio it would take a lot to OD as well. I would recommended trying a good cover scent. Try a spray of TE cover with 2 sprays of a really good cologne! If you use a cologne such as Aqua de Gio, romance or polo sport you will have good results! At 1:5 if you Od on anything it would have to be nol. There are people here who just constantly post and post as if they know everything about pheromones. Trust me; They do not! lol i think they mean well they just have that mad scientist mentality!

CptKipling
01-30-2003, 07:44 AM
So thats 1 part TE, and 5 parts SPMO?

So how much of that mix did you apply?

Doc: Reframing, is that the same as convincing yourself of a lie? Maybe not, I think I was reading out of context...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2003, 09:45 AM
3 dabs, 2 in my forehead and 1 behind my ears.

DrSmellThis
01-31-2003, 04:07 AM
Reframing is a change of perspective, not a lie. Everyone OD\'s at first, and it seems unnecessary to look at it as a \"total disaster.\"

CptKipling
01-31-2003, 08:03 AM
Ok

I was thinking of the phenomena that occurs when, for example, you do somthing wrong. Sometimes you subconsiously convince yourself of \"another truth\", so when you say, \"I didn\'t do it\", to yourself, you aren\'t lying.