PDA

View Full Version : THINGS MEN THINK WOMEN SHOULD KNOW

MOBLEYC57
01-28-2003, 10:28 AM
We like you to give us hugs and kisses sometimes too!

Of course we think you\'re pretty, that\'s one of the reasons we\'re going out with you!

If you really liked us for what we were, you would let us think our sideburns looked cool.

No matter what you say, your ex-boyfriend is an ---hole.

We\'re really not as perverted as you think we all are.

When we tell you that you\'re not fat, believe us.

Don\'t tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn\'t turn us on.

We\'d actually smile/blush if you sent us flowers to our jobs too.

If you want us to put the seat down when we\'re done, you should put it up when you\'re done.

We never shave our legs. Get used to it.

If you have cramps and we ask you what\'s wrong, just tell us it\'s that time of the month and nothing more.

Don\'t argue with us when we call you beautiful.

You expect us to say and do nice things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same too. We like to know that you love us!

We know you\'re not always right, but we\'ll pretend like you are anyways because it makes you happy!

It\'s okay that you don\'t know what you really want...tis life!

Annnnnd....it\'s not against the law for you to SOMETIME call us up to take us out to lunch or dinner, and pay the bill. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
01-28-2003, 10:45 AM
<<We\'re really not as perverted as you think we all are.>>

Yes, you are /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 10:48 AM
\"We\'re really not as perverted as you think we all are. \"
Yes, you are, and worse. Don\'t even try it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
01-28-2003, 11:07 AM
Alright you two! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif So what if my way of giving oral sex is by sopping up female nectar with biscuits! That\'s not perverted! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif That\'s good eating!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Mmmmmm Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 11:09 AM
That\'s funny. Elana and I posted on top of each other - neither of us saw each other\'s post - we wrote the same thing at the same time.

Jinx you owe me a Coke.

DAMMIT, where did I put the Bisquick?

MOBLEYC57
01-28-2003, 11:19 AM
\"That\'s funny. Elana and I posted on top of each other - neither of us saw each other\'s post - we wrote the same thing at the same time.\"

YESSSSSSSSSir! You two are cut from the same dirty woman cutter! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Baaaaaaaad to the bone! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

\"Jinx you owe me a Coke.\"

I think you need to be talking to the Big Almighty on that one love....he made the both\'of\'youins!

\"DAMMIT, where did I put the Bisquick?\"

OH NO LOVE...YOU JUST CAN\'T SOP UP DELICIOUS TASTING NECTAR WITH JUST ANY KIND OF BISCUIT! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif IT\'S GOTTA BE MADE FROM SCRATCH!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif HONEYWHEAT BREAD WORKS TOO!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
01-28-2003, 11:25 AM
P.S. As for you TWO calling someone a pervert....TAKES ONE TO \"\"\"KNOW\"\"\" ONE......................ONE!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif