PDA

View Full Version : difference between handsome/sexy and one with none

Bernard
01-28-2003, 08:22 AM
can anyone tell me the difference between handsome/sexy guy and the one with none. which will have more advantage ? the handsome or the ordinary looking with none. which one will the women tend to look forward too?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 08:29 AM
It\'s like saying which is better, pie or cake?

belgareth
01-28-2003, 08:31 AM
It will be the one who she enjoys being with the most. Looks and mones only allow you to get your foot in the door. The rest is up to you.

DrSmellThis
01-30-2003, 01:13 PM
You can\'t separate the two, as research sugggests handsome men have more favorable pheromones, even in blind situations. So pheros can make someone smell more handsome, if that makes any sense.

A handsome guy with an unfavorable -mone profile would neverthelkess have a tough time, compared to the average guy who smelled great and had lots of good natural mones, I think.

Elana
01-30-2003, 01:34 PM
I think that ugly men who don\'t wear mones, have the edge /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2003, 01:50 PM
Yup. Get a really, really ugly guy and -none him up good. That\'s what I like best. I\'ll take that over the really good looking guy who smells like good cologne any day.

Wolfe
01-30-2003, 02:00 PM
ROFLMAO

Whitehall
01-30-2003, 02:42 PM
\"Get a really, really ugly guy and -none him up good.\"

Hey! You looking for me?

seadove
01-31-2003, 12:00 AM
<<< I think that ugly men who don\'t wear mones, have the edge >>>

That ain\'t me girl.I\'m cute !!!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-31-2003, 09:50 AM
>(I think that ugly men who don\'t wear mones, have the edge)

You would be surprised how some guys that are not that good looking can be the most awsome lovers and very passionate, caring and very giving to a woman... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and thats without the mones!!! hehehehe!!!

Bernard
01-31-2003, 10:22 PM
does that mean an ugly man provides more security than the handsome ones when comes to marriage ?

Blackwidow_Woman
01-31-2003, 10:43 PM
As far as marriage goes that i dont know ive never been married but yes they can and i do belive that they give into the relationship more.. for some reason they seem to be more them selfs and not FAKE..They are very open and can be very passionate and very intense in there love making.. They poor out there heart to a woman...now on the other hand yes there are some that just dont care at all....