PDA

View Full Version : Spreading rather than dabbing, better results?

bjf
01-27-2003, 06:42 PM
If i spread this stuff rather than dabing at pusle points, do you think i would get better results, spreading it all over my face/nose.

i think i have already spread this stuff around my neck.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 06:47 PM
Spread it out on your body. You can wear anywhere. It doesn\'t have to be just on your face/neck/chest. Many of the guys spread it out. Be creative with it and see what happens. Nothing to be scared of. Have fun.

bundyburger
01-27-2003, 06:49 PM
You might have been mixed up a bit here. Dabbing usually means to put your finger over the top of the bottle and tip it upside down to wet the finger. And then apply the product on your finger to the area. Not dab it on the skin! I usually rub it in a bit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
01-27-2003, 07:02 PM
No, i understand the whole dab thing.

Question, if i spread it on my body, don\'t all my clothes (it is cold in the winter so I don\'t like to walk around au naturaal) impede the smell or the mones from penetrating through the air and getting women\'s attention. Am I wrong about this??/

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 07:26 PM
To some extent. We have way better noses than you give us credit for. Your clothes will absorb the pheromones and they will give the smell off, too, from the warmth of your body inside them.

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:27 PM
true, i\'ve taken to using my AE on my collar- it last longer, scent stays around better and it still gets me the same kinda hits /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
01-28-2003, 12:04 AM
In general, you want -none, -rone and LaCroy stuff near sweat, and -nol, A1 away from sweaty areas.

Watcher
01-28-2003, 12:10 AM
Good advice drsmellthis.

bjf
01-28-2003, 07:03 AM
what exactly is A1? Since people don\'t talk about it much i assume it isn\'t that great.

and yes, i did a search

Track0714
01-28-2003, 07:33 AM
This is A1

http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")

I would not recommend using it, unless you are married or in a long-term relationship. It is great for mitigating PMS in women.
However, on the downside, it makes some males anxious or depressed.