PDA

View Full Version : lavender -nol working well today

Sexyredhead
01-27-2003, 03:01 PM
I\'ve been wearing the lavender -nol by itself or with my perfume for about a week now. Everybody\'s been just a tad more friendly and chatty than one would usually see in the agriculture dept. in a southern university (which is a lot). However, I walked into a classroom this morning before the class started, and past my friend Clay (who\'s about a foot taller than me). He immediately grabbed my arm and stopped me, then buried his face in my neck, moving around and sniffing till he came to the back of my neck, where I\'d applied the -nol. \"YOU\'RE what\'s been smelling so good around here!\" he said (rather loudly), then proceeded to see if he could find where else I\'d put it on. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif He said he\'s been smelling something really good the past several days, but could never quite figure out what it was. I\'ve been working overtime the last week or so, so I haven\'t been out with him or all over him much lately, which is why it took so long for him to figure it out. I had to push him off my neck to get to my seat. lol Definitely a good impression though!

Goddess
01-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Way to go Red - glad to hear it\'s been working! I haven\'t had such definite results. I have to really dig to notice a difference. They\'ve been there, but nothing like yours (or FTR\'s or Elana\'s). Keep us posted!

Goddess

Sexyredhead
01-27-2003, 05:31 PM
We\'re generally pretty affectionate friends, but not usually so friendly in class. Out in the hall, maybe..., but not for an audience. lol He was in a really good mood when I saw him today too, which is strange, because he was really bummed last night about someone breaking into his truck. Hmmm...Could just be a new day though.

Like I said, I noticed an increase in chattiness, but today was the first noticably big response. Maybe yours will take a few days too. I think someone posted in another thread that the people who are around you all the time sometimes take a little while to really notice it. Maybe that\'s what it is.

tallmacky
01-27-2003, 05:34 PM
I like stopping by the women\'s forum to see what\'s goin on. I was curious to hear that the lavender -nol content was enough to get a reaction out of the opposite sex. Hmm I have been thinking about buying some of the sp oil but worried that its low price would not give it a strong enough -nol content.

Sexyredhead
01-27-2003, 05:40 PM
I have no idea how much is in it, but I like it. Just be careful where you put it, or it will be way too strong to your nose. I can\'t put it behind my ears, FTR can\'t put it on her wrists, without it being overwhelming, at least to us. I\'ve had no complaints from others though. Try some. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
01-27-2003, 05:45 PM
Good post, will order some on wednesday hopefully some Citrus, thanks for the info SRH and FTR.

BTW: For the longest time I thought that FTR mean\'t For The Reference and I only recently found out what it really stood for.

Sexyredhead
01-27-2003, 05:48 PM
She really is a good reference--so it\'s probably a good alternative. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Tell me how you like the citrus. I might get some of it too.

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:17 PM
can\'t have much at that price but also keep in mind lavender promotes calm and relaxation as a scent alone.
kinda a -nol effect all it\'s own /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
also..are you using the EO straight from the bottle?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 07:31 PM
No, Wolfe, it\'s quite high -nol. Nobody knows exactly how much -nol is in it, but from reactions both of wearers and of people around, you can tell it\'s quite high -nol. It works really well. I like it particularly because the strong scent keeps me from putting too much on. I tend to OD on PI/w because I can\'t smell it.

I wear it straight, the teeniest dab, on the back of my neck. I put it on my wrists today and was sick on it all day, though, as I often put my hands near my face, and it was overwhelming. Of course you can mix it -- I think it says on the order section that those oils are good for mixing, as covers.

They\'re a really good item, especially for the price.

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:34 PM
if you say so

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 07:36 PM
Proof\'s in the pudding - try one and you\'ll see.

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:38 PM
i\'ve tryed several of the SPO\'s.
in fact make some blends from them

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 07:40 PM
You don\'t get -nol type hits from them? I sure do. SRH sure does.

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:42 PM
i can get -nol type hits from other EO\'s and they surely don\'t have -nol in them so i cant say how it works with the -nol in them..sorry..way it is

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:46 PM
Red, don\'t forget. i\'ve had -nol type hits just from using le male too

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:48 PM
thing is though, i\'m a heavy -nol user so with me it might simplely be residual hits even though i\'m not wearing any at the time doesnt mean they still arnt working from before

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 08:10 PM
That\'s fascinating.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-27-2003, 11:05 PM
Well i use Relax shimmering seas body mist mixed with a small amount of Ylang-Ylag oil and alittle NPA, wow talk about a nice smell and JR just really goes all out nuts on that.. cant stop smelling it and me and also works wonders on getting lots of attention at stores and other places guys seem to stand very close and wiff the air.. Lots looks and smiles and alittle chatting.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 04:39 AM
Ylang seduces the sences and gets you ready for romance
rose added will get them in romantic mood too.

Sexyredhead
01-28-2003, 04:57 AM
Yes, using it straight from the bottle. Run my finger down the side of the dropper and dab on my wrists, then another for the back of my neck.

I love the way lavender smells, but usually the lavender EO\'s I\'ve gotten were more invigorating, mostly because the lavender is such a strong scent. This doesn\'t smell like those, though, so I\'m wondering if it\'s not a blend instead of straight lavender EO. Anyone know?

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 05:07 AM
many should \'test\' a spot using a EO before broad application though as some are very strong, and can affect the skin if applied undiluted.

Sexyredhead
01-28-2003, 06:26 AM
Just a follow-up. Went to the gym with a girlfriend of mine this morning--no -nol and showered last night. We work out at the same time, but not together generally. When we were finished and were getting ready to leave, she leaned over to me and said, \"You really DO smell good.\" Apparently Clay told her about yesterday. I can\'t smell the lavender -nol on me at all, so unless it\'s my deodorant, I\'d say it hangs around a bit. Strange comment for the END of a workout though, I\'d say, since I was pretty sweaty. lol Then again, maybe BECAUSE I was really hot and sweaty, it was enough to heat up any residual EO.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 06:43 AM
That happens a lot, actually. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif So you could go without every other day if you wanted to. Some \'mones I only like the day after. Weird, huh?

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 07:11 AM
sexy i can usally smell my EO\'s next day, though they might be very light(have to stick my nose to the spot so to speak, but thats cause i\'m used to the smell as well, others still smell it on me lots easier)

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 07:13 AM
what you just said RED kinda goes along with what we talked about earlier about residual hits from lingering -nol(-mones in general i believe)

Sexyredhead
01-28-2003, 07:34 AM
Just goes to show y\'all know what you\'re talking about. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 06:46 PM
SRH - it\'s the -nol. I had misplaced my bottle of PI/w when I asked the question and didn\'t have it to refer to. Just found it and opened it up. Reeks of -nol. How I didn\'t smell that before I\'ll never know. It\'s amazing how you learn to smell this stuff. It\'s the -nol that mellows out the lavender.

Sexyredhead
01-28-2003, 09:08 PM
Well, I like the way it blends with the lavender. Too bad it doesn\'t seem to blend as well with the rose.

Got my order of PCC today. I can\'t smell a thing after 5-10 minutes having it on. Very, very light fragrance from the bottle. Not great, but not bad. I\'m glad though, because I can wear the lavender -nol and/or my perfume as a cover and not worry about mixing scents. Gonna try it on unsuspecting guinea pigs tomorrow to see how it works. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 09:33 PM
It\'s nice with the rose. It\'s just not real different from the lavender. But I like it.

Glad you got your PCC. When are you gonna see your boy again?

Is there any chance Clay won\'t talk to him because he likes you himself?

Sexyredhead
01-29-2003, 04:27 AM
Ah ok. I thought I remembered you saying you weren\'t so crazy about the rose scent and might be getting some other things to add to improve it. Or I\'m confusing threads. Sorry, coffee\'s not ready yet. lol

Talked to my boy last night actually, all evening. I\'ll see him Friday, and hopefully all weekend. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Nope, Clay and I are just really good friends. Gorgeous, but not my type, also too young, looks younger. We used to think he was in love with his best friend, till she got married to someone else recently. Weird stuff going on there. And you should have seen them, if you think Clay and *I* were affectionate friends! lol He\'s been mentioning another girl\'s name a lot recently though, and she\'s my age, so he may be going for the older ladies too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ladysadness
03-02-2003, 01:45 PM

Like I said, I noticed an increase in chattiness, but today was the first noticably big response. Maybe yours will take a few days too.<font color=red> I think someone posted in another thread that the people who are around you all the time sometimes take a little while to really notice it. Maybe that\'s what it is. </font color=red>

I wanted to ask about this, the highlighted area. I am trying this pheromone\'s on other people i am around, men. too see what kind of results i get, nothing yet so i ordered from love scent hoping that these products are better; than the one\'s i bought else where.

Then, I want to try it on this guy i miss so very much,,, i am wondering how it will work on him since i don\'t see much of him, not like i use too. so if i just show up at where he works, it doesn\'t seem that i\'ll get much of a response, from what i read here...(about being around the people, you\'re around all the time) he use to clean our floors at our store, now he is at another store, just wondering how this will really work. Got any suggestions? I bought and waiting for the mail this week for Alter Ego for women, pcc and ppa for women. I wish i had the money now for the pi/w, i would have ordered that too.
I hope you understand me, if not email me back.