PDA

View Full Version : This is not all in my mind...how can i remedy this

SonnyBlack
01-27-2003, 01:45 PM
Ive noticed that pheros (especially none) stays on your clothes for a long time. Ive tried everything from washing clothes repeatedly to air drying them but the mones still stay on them after. Whenever I wear them I still get some of the effects. Its also very hard to get them out of my room especially my bedsheets. I had never noticed before but mones are very powerful and stick around for a long time. I really hate this because some of my family begins getting some of the systematic effects (aggressivenes, etc.) from things like these. Also, since the mones stick around your clothes, it makes it very easy for one to OD when reapplying. does anybody here notice this as well??Is there anyway that I can clean myself as well as my clothes and room from mones??Is there anything that destroys mones...or cleans them off??I had heard something about vinegar but im not sure if its true...what do you all think???

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 02:38 PM
Wear them where your clothes don\'t touch - on your jawline, backs of your hands, back of your neck near your hairline.

Try a little bleach in the wash water.

Happens to everybody. Don\'t worry about it. It will wash out eventually.

I think I posted this, that I washed my sheets and pillow covers that I don\'t wash every time I change sheets because they\'re more for decoration and don\'t really get used, and when I came in to get them out of the dryer, the whole laundry room smelled like \'mones. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

belgareth
01-27-2003, 02:52 PM
You might try baking soda in the wash water. It\'s not as likely to damage your clothes.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 02:53 PM
Good call. Or Borax.

belgareth
01-27-2003, 02:55 PM
I thought of baking soda because it is so good at absorbing other bodily odors. Never tried that with borax.

Sexyredhead
01-27-2003, 03:10 PM
Borax is also really good about getting the \"dog\" smell out of carpets. Kills flea larvae too. Just sprinkle it on the rug and leave for a little while, then vacuum it up. Always worked when we had dogs, and through an unfortunate flea invasion or two as well.

belgareth
01-27-2003, 03:29 PM
Borax, like boric acid or silica, kills bugs efficiently and there\'s no immunity. Problem with Borax or silica in the carpet is the stuff is a crystal and has sharp edges. Over time, it destroys carpeting.

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:34 PM
In australia we have this product called nappysan which removes the pheros everytime. Dont know if it was sold in the USA though. Even good on colours.

Sexyredhead
01-27-2003, 05:36 PM
Dunno that one. What\'s in it and how do you use it?

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:37 PM
Dunno its a presoaker, works on whites and colours, dont have any on me now but its good stuff.

tallmacky
01-27-2003, 05:41 PM
wow, I could sure use some of that stuff, sounds like a great product, maybe worth selling on love-scent

Watcher
01-27-2003, 06:06 PM
Yes it is.

bundyburger
01-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Just happen to have some in the laundry. This one is NapiSan - OxyAction may be different. But I think the normal NapiSan was the usual bleach product.

Active ingredient : Sodium Percarbonate 32.5%

Made by a company called \"Reckitt Benckiser\".

DrSmellThis
01-28-2003, 12:06 AM
This all sounds hauntingly familiar...

Watcher
01-28-2003, 12:15 AM
Thanku bundyburger thats the one that i use. Doenst affect colour garments though.