PDA

View Full Version : LET IT SNOW!!! THE EYE OPENER!!

MOBLEYC57
01-27-2003, 11:09 AM
Aug. 20 - Moved to our new home in Michigan. It is so beautiful here. The hills are so picturesque. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering theme hills are so picturesque. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them. This is God\'s Country. I love it here!

Oct. 14 - Michigan is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are turning all different colors - you should see the beautiful shades of red and orange and yellow! Went for a ride through some beautiful rolling hills and spotted some deer. They are so graceful, certainly they are the most peaceful animals on earth. This must be Paradise… I love it here!

Nov. 3 - Deer season will start soon. I can\'t imagine anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature, the very symbol of peace and tranquility. Hope it will snow soon. I love it here!

Dec. 2 - It snowed last night! Woke up to find everything blanketed in white, just like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won) and when the snowplow came by, we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother nature in perfect harmony. I love Michigan!

Dec. 12 - More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick again (that rascal) and pushed all the snow back into the driveway, but we bundled up and had a good time clearing it - and we made a snowman out of it! A winter wonderland… I love it here!

Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn\'t get out of the driveway to get to work on time! I\'m exhausted from shoveling. That damn snowplow!

Dec. 22 - More of that white crap fell last night. I\'ve got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow man hides around the corner and waits until I\'m done shoveling this driveway, the jerk! And you should see our heating bills!

Dec. 25 - \"White Christmas\" my busted ass! More friggin snow. If I ever get my hands on that son of a bitch who drives that snowplow, I swear I\'ll break the bastard\'s nose. Don\'t know why they don\'t use more salt on the roads to melt this friggin ICE!

Dec. 28 - More white sh*t last night. Been inside since Christmas Day except for shoveling out the driveway every time \"Snowplow Harry\" comes by. Can\'t go anywhere, car\'s buried in a mountain of frozen snow. The weatherman says to expect another 10\" of the sh*t tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10\" is?

Jan. 1 - Happy Damn New Year, the weatherman was wrong AGAIN. We got two feet of the white sh*t this time. At this rate it won\'t melt before the Fourth of July. The snowplow got stuck up the road, and the jerk had the balls to come to the door and ask to borrow my shovel. After I told him I\'ve broken six shovels already, shoveling all the sh*t he pushed into the driveway, I broke my last one over his damn head!

Jan. 8 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on the way back, a damn deer ran in front of the car and I hit the bastard. Did about $3,000 worth of damage to the car. Those damn beasts ought to be killed. Wish the hunters had killed them all last November.

Mar. 22 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rotting out from all that damn salt they keep dumping all over the road? Car looks like a piece of sh*t!

April. 10 - Moved back to Florida. I can\'t imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever want to live in that God forsaken state of Michigan!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!

Watcher
01-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Now now im one who lives in a sunshine state and have only seen snow once in my life, so i wouldnt mind living in a colder climate.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-27-2003, 05:11 PM
Well i live in the upper part of Michagan and let me say this much,, i hate the winters even though they are beautiful , i hunt the damn deer for food, i have more than once knocked out the snow plow driver and stood out in the road to boot when he goes by, Ice fishing here is the best, damn snowmobilers just wont stay off my property, nice when the flatlanders go home from the weekends, snow and freezing rain make for a driveway thats unreal and you must slide on your hands and knees to get up or down it,, when the power goes out,, well your screwd for along time, freez your but off you betcha!!! There is some nice things about it here one ridding horse back thru the snow in the woods is just breath taking, sledding down huge hills is cool till ya crash into a damn tree.LOL!!! But the summer comes and it once again gets really beautiful here and spring brings big time cash for us mushroom hunters and all the fun things to do during summer... I was born and raised in Hollywood Florida.. would i give this up to be where its warm all the time. NO as i have my own little chunk of the world right here, and besides it took me along time to get what i own today.. and it wasnt cheap and easy.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 06:45 PM
I\'m with Watcher. I lived in Hawaii, California, southern Spain, and Puerto Rico, growing up. No snow no where. It\'s still exciting to me to see snow. But y\'know ... once or twice is good. This freezing your butt off cold wind is bringing me down. Spring will sure be welcome.

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:23 PM
i\'ll bring my bow and you can take me

hunting that is /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 07:33 PM
You two get a room, for Pete\'s sake! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:35 PM
why?
nothing like doing it out of doors /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-27-2003, 10:19 PM
Thats right nothing like doing it out of doors,,,, hehehehehe!!!! Get a room why not.. hey wait why should i, got my own frickin home!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You can bring all the stuff you want, take you OOOOHH yah i will mmmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif i got plenty of guns you can use to.. Now there goes that stupid snow plow!!! we now have had snow for the past week and its really deep here.. hhhmmm time for some white wash lovin. cold on the buns. hehe!!!:)

Bruce
01-27-2003, 11:03 PM
Mobes,
There is one like this about Arizona. Ever see that? \"Left the cat in the car when I went in shopping....\"
Bruce

Watcher
01-27-2003, 11:15 PM
What doing it outside in the freezing cold, well i dunno about that, on the table and then to the lounge and washing machine and other interesting places is good. Ever did it on the washing machine with it rumbling about, you need real good reactions though if its moving around. Gets interesting though.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-27-2003, 11:21 PM
(What doing it outside in the freezing cold, well i dunno about that,) Ever here of a deer blind or a fish shanty,, /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif as for the washing machine or the dryer oh been there way to many times .....

Watcher
01-27-2003, 11:30 PM
Well im in the mile high club he he. Doing it on a plane has a certain thrill to it.

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 05:11 AM
try doing it while standing in line to get into a movie /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 05:22 AM
!! And people think I tell big stories!!

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 05:23 AM
i seldom gun hunt anymore, use a handgun now and then but thats still rare for me, just plain prefer a bow. 40 yrs of hunting it\'s only challange left to it, i\'ve gotten close enough to touch deer many times so a gun is kinda silly /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
heck, have considered a lance even, i\'ve made some real nice ones over the yrs. (flints pretty common around here so easy to find stuff to work with)

Lucky
01-28-2003, 06:00 AM
Wolfe,
You have some s\'plaining to do!

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 07:05 AM
i do?
about what?

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 07:27 AM
i\'ve done it in a crowded elevator too
believe it not, matters not to me.