PDA

View Full Version : alcohol dulls senses, make women less awareofmones

bjf
01-26-2003, 07:59 PM
I don\'t know, but after trying different combs, i find that in bar envirnments, which is where i usually meet women, that the mones (ae, apc, npa, soe) is just having zero effect and is invisble to women. One thing that i was thinking is that very rarely do i notice others colognes or perfumes in those environments. I wonder if the alcohol in combination with all the smells and ton of people is the reason why i am not getting any reaction. The only time i really noticed antthing was after coming from bathroom right after I put on half an SOE gel packet on my neck (obviously the smell was strongest at start ofapplication).

I am thinking about putting on a lot of mones, and jsut tempering it with APC to get an effect, even if my smell is very strong, because i think it may take a lot to get ractions in those evironments. I mean it just isn\'t really working for me

I have tried a little and the recommended dosages. I think i have to OD in a sorts without smelling noney

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2003, 09:34 PM
i thought that drunk chicks sense the mones easier??? i could be wrong...

Blackwidow_Woman
01-26-2003, 10:57 PM
well i dont know about the mones, but alcohol deffinetly has a affect on me.. hhhmmm, whats all this talk about me and the pool table or why did the jukebox keep skippin or geez whats that about me and the bar tender??? Bad me,, Bad me... hehehehe!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
01-26-2003, 11:51 PM
I think woman are more inclined to react to mones when they are drunk. Look in the \"DIHL\"-thread for stories about one part of the brain taking over the other part.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
01-27-2003, 04:20 AM
The trust factor is different in bars. Women are more likely to size you up immediately from across the room and end of story. Also yo still have to watch out for OD and large-area efffects (other dudes getting lucky off your mones.). Important for You to feel good first in bars, so you\'ll project a good aura. I like rone in bars, but not so much you\'re a threat.

CptKipling
01-27-2003, 04:44 AM
Have you ever recieved a threat responce with -rone?

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 05:11 AM
girl..heh, i swear /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
01-27-2003, 05:50 AM
Yes it loosens inhibitions, but it also dulls senses severly. Hell if you can\'t focus as well or see is straight, i would think you can pick up on a guys phermones like you would sober. I think the huge pack of people, noise etc, also distracts and makes it hard for a nose/brain to realize -- hey there is a 1) nice guy or 2) alpha male or 3) combo or whatever

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 06:00 AM
Drunk sex is gross.

bjf
01-27-2003, 06:03 AM
sex is never gross, as long as it is not with a child and doesn\'t involve any weird fetishes

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 06:12 AM
What\'s wrong with weird fetishes?

belgareth
01-27-2003, 06:18 AM
Drunken sex is usually a waste of time. I need to be aware of what I am doing to enjoy myself.

Elana
01-27-2003, 06:24 AM
YEAH....What is wrong with weird fetishes???

bjf
01-27-2003, 06:34 AM
ok, so we have some people who do/and do not like drunk sex. Anyway, can we get back to the question about alcohol\'s effect on picking up phermone scents, and also large crowds, noise etc, and its ability to distract. I jus think if alchol impairs our basic senses, then it would do that with picking up on someone\'s phermone signautre. Some people say it increases that. I think they mean tthat women (or men) react more to pheromones when they are drinking/drunk because if they are sober enuf to realize someones phermones, the alcohol lessens there inhibitions to act on it. However, a member of the opposite sex who has ben drinking, in my hypothesis, just is not going to be as aware of someone wearing mones. What do you guys think?

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 06:42 AM
wtf is a fetish? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
01-27-2003, 07:21 AM
ok, so we have established some people like drunken sex and some don\'t. there is nothig wrong with alot of fetishes as well. But going to the bathroom on someone I would classify as gross.

Can we get back to the topic of alcohol though. ..... i think if it impairs your ability to see, and also process information, then it would impair your ability to pick up someone\'s phermone signature. Those who say alcohol helps, I think that they mean that, because it loosens ones inhibitions up, it makes the person a little bit more confident in pursuing somene wearing mones, but keep in mind that that person has to be able to pick up on strong phermone signatures in the first place, which i think people on alcohol, and in crowded, noisy environments, have difficulty doing.

bivonic
01-27-2003, 07:28 AM
This is a pretty bad fetish...I\'m not saying all wierd fetish\'s are bad, but there are some extreme cases.

http://www.turdwords.com/viewword.cfm?wordID=40 (\"http://www.turdwords.com/viewword.cfm?wordID=40\")

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 07:51 AM
Gee, thanks for that.

franki
01-27-2003, 07:55 AM
I think the possible effects of alcohol (loosening up) outweigh by far the fact that it maybe dulls the senses (with regards to pheromones). Add to that the fact that women\'s testosterone rises when they drink.

At least that is my conclusion after some thorough field testing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
01-27-2003, 08:03 AM
A little alcohol would be a help because it does lower inhibitions and would help them relax. In larger doses, it acts as a depressant and would cause them to not react to the pheromones as readily.

nczeebs
01-27-2003, 08:15 AM
Drunk sex rules!! As long as for a guy you find that fine line on how much to drink because too far and you won\'t be having sex at all. I think drunk sex is an awesome human wonder because both people for the most part just tear into each other and it is like this passionate hunger frenzy.......or somethng like that. Anyways, drunk sex rules. FTR why do you think it is gross?

Nate

Blackwidow_Woman
01-27-2003, 08:48 AM
(What is wrong with weird fetishes???) Yeah i wana know to,, now id tell ya my fetishes,, but hey im just to weird!! And nczeebs,,i also think being alittle drunk does get ya crazy outright passionate frenzy take it now sex!!! To walk over to a guy thats sitting in a chair and to stradle him, run your hands thru his hair, look into his eyes, tell him ( Oh baby im just so hot and horny i need it now) and to outright just get down on it when he least expects it is just to GOOD!!!! Word of warnning,, make sure you use a good breath freshner,, you dont want to smell like a booze hound.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 08:55 AM
You can learn to lower your inhibitions to that extent without using alcohol, trust me, it can be done, and it\'s much more exciting when both of you are stone cold sober and doing what you might only have the nerve to do if you were drunk. I just have a problem with alcohol in general, maybe I\'m too extreme on the subject. A sober guy, to me, is better in bed. Drunk guys lack precision and timing. And the whole thing of \"Oh, I was drunk\" covers a multitude of sins and I hate with a passion the whole excuse-making mechanism and the denial bullsh!t that goes along with drinking.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-27-2003, 09:13 AM
Oh geez didnt mean to hit a nerve but i dont get wasted everyday its once in a while and i never have denial bullsh!t, I aint got nothing to deni!!!!!!! So i like to get crazy and have fun whats wrong with that?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 09:14 AM
Wasn\'t talkin\' to you, babe.
Nothing wrong with that at all. Just saying how I personally feel. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-27-2003, 09:17 AM
NP..... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 09:36 AM
Do you find yourself, when you\'ve had an erotic encounter after a bit too much to drink, disowning yourself the next morning? That\'s the part I don\'t like about it the most. If you\'re gonna be an animal, dammit, be an animal and proud of it, so you can look yourself in the mirror the next morning and say \"Whew, you\'re an animal\" and grin. Rather than, \"wow, I was drunk.\" Meaning, \"That wasn\'t really me.\" Just my own slant on the subject. I know a lot of people swear by alcohol for sex.

Now, a toke or two, to me, that\'s not a bad thing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gerund
01-27-2003, 03:18 PM
I bet if I told you gals a couple of my ideas, you\'d prolly never talk to me again! (but you\'d think about them later) /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 04:14 PM
rilly? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Let\'s hear some, then.

DrSmellThis
01-28-2003, 01:10 AM
I agree, FTR.

However, drunk sex is better than no sex (which isn\'t a problem for me, thankfully) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I hate the stupid denial BS too, but at least it weeds out the weak.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 05:29 AM
Point.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 06:43 AM
yeah i agree with that FTR a toke or two increase the intenses of orgasms

Blackwidow_Woman
01-28-2003, 11:50 AM
FTR, (disowning yourself ) nope never and as far ( swearing by alcohol for sex.) nope not that nither.. animal oh ya i am and always will be..hehehehe!!! DST, (weeds out the weak) sorry to bust your bubble but i sure am not weak in any way shape or form... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And yeah FTR, i think few tokes is a real good thing to... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 11:53 AM
He wasn\'t talking \'bout you. Damn, girl. You got issues or what? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif You\'re starting to act like your boyfriend. You know you gotta quit that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif party on party on party on Drunk Sex Rules, ok?

Watcher
01-28-2003, 05:03 PM
Intensity of orgasams hey, well anyone got any other things that can make orgasims more enjoyable apart from a guy having a butt plug up his arse whilst having sex with a woman.
A couple of drinks can get me going better to (2 many and im in trouble though) there is a threshold to the amount that i would drink before having sex with someone though.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-29-2003, 02:18 PM
> FTR,(Damn, girl. You got issues or what? You\'re starting to act like your boyfriend).... and which boyfriend would that be your reffering to and me having issues..what issues???