PDA

View Full Version : Nandrolone

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2003, 04:25 PM
Does this compound \"nandrolone\" break down into pheromones? Would females be attracted to this even though it is not produced in humans naturally?

nczeebs
01-26-2003, 10:35 PM
Isn\'t nandrolone a type of anabolic steroid for bodybuilding? What does this have to do with pheromones? Also, if you take 19-norandro for bodybuilding, it converts to nandrolone in your body (without the side effects of taking it straight up) which is highly anabolic and will help you build muscle.

Bruce
01-27-2003, 09:20 AM
It is a reasonable question. Steroids of all kinds in the blood tend to break down into something on the surface of the skin that could be called a pheromone. What the effects are is difficult to say.
Bruce

MAL224610
01-27-2003, 05:51 PM
There is a pheromone Nor related compound.....Now related in the sense its a nor version. However there is no testing to see if it exerts a pheromone like action.

Mike

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:52 PM
IIm sure someone will attempt to do it.

MAL224610
01-27-2003, 05:57 PM
Yeah, but its found in urine of female athletes. It can be done, but not in a general lab, mad equipment needed.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif plus ......the yuck factor

Mike

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:58 PM
If anyone out there does it just post a thread on the forum here.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 11:15 AM
I have done the 19nor-androdiol, which converts to norandrolone in the liver. I used it for bodybuilding. It does suppress your natural testosterone a bit, which was my concern. I noticed people acting a little different towards me and I dont know if it was becuase I had a new pheromone or had less testosterone based pheromones.

This question arose in an anabolic\'s discussion board where many of the people inject Deca Durabolin(nandrolone).

Watcher
01-28-2003, 04:50 PM
Thanks champ sounds like a pheromone type of effect was happening.

How were the people that u noticed acting different towards u act.

*Aggressive - Submissive - talkative - subdued - evactuated the immediate area - DIHL or something else.
Ive seen some of those anabolic discussion boards very interesting data presented on those sites.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 07:51 PM
It was hard to tell. Usually these supplements bring about a raise in confidence. I could not be sure if people were reacting to my change in attitude, or change in pheromones levels.

I found out that the metabolite is 19-norandrosterone. 19-norandrosterone is excreted in urine, so it must also be in sweat.

Whitehall
01-29-2003, 08:10 AM
I\'ve tried the nor supplements and found that they depress my libido and mood so I avoid them.

SonnyBlack
01-29-2003, 10:00 AM
i tried the nandrolone in a spray that they sell over at Tmag...and I remember the first day I wore it I went to a club and alot of girls were being very talkative with me and giving me lots of eye contact so I assume it does alter your mone signature a bit...I wonder how it makes you look though(more alpha male or more open??)