Wolfe
01-26-2003, 04:56 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
01-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Yeah... But where are the contact details?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Elana
01-26-2003, 05:15 PM
bundy- It\'s the same woman from K-Mart. Did you throw out her number?

Wolfe
01-26-2003, 05:18 PM
i could find BBW easy enough /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
believe i\'ve already been given the invite \'of anytime\' /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2003, 05:38 PM
Well, brag about it on the forum for everybody to read, why don\'tcha.

Wolfe
01-26-2003, 06:44 PM
ok, i will
BBW told me any time i was welcome to come see her /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
01-26-2003, 06:52 PM
\"bundy- It\'s the same woman from K-Mart. Did you throw out her number?\"

She didn\'t give me her number. She gave me a voodoo-breast on a necklace instead. She said all I had to do was flick it\'s nipple really fast and she would be where ever I was in the blink of an eye. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Bundy- FTR was correct...you really are demented /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bundyburger
01-26-2003, 07:05 PM
\"I\" don\'t even know how I came up with that one. LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

...hmmm... but it sure would make a great wish if I ever come accross a genie. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Wolfe
01-26-2003, 07:15 PM
now THATS what i\'d call a hit /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-26-2003, 07:17 PM
Yeah, when she hit him in the eye as he was trying to unhook her bra

Wolfe
01-26-2003, 07:21 PM
LOL,.tis better than none at all /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Thats right any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-26-2003, 10:12 PM
(She said all I had to do was flick it\'s nipple really fast and she would be where ever I was in the blink of an eye.) Hey that was tweek the nipples and blow on them.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
01-26-2003, 10:27 PM
Ooops... My mistake. You did too. No wonder you didn\'t come a few hours ago. I tried all sorts of things on them. I lost the necklace yesterday so I\'ve had to hold the breast in my mouth, by the nipples. I\'m being careful not to bite too hard and have been rolling the nipple around in my teeth to stop the one spot from getting sore. If this is a nuisance tell me and I\'ll have to leave the voodoo-breast at home. I don\'t want to put you out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif The necklace will be fixed as soon as I get the chance. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-26-2003, 10:39 PM
keep rolling and bite alittle.. use more tounge!!!! you could also take it out and rub it alittle on the tip of your head... um no pun intended but the one below...!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And im not from fricking K-Mart!!! hehehehe!!! Now see you already forgot shame on you....

bundyburger
01-26-2003, 10:50 PM
But the voodoo-breast has a tag on it \"Made in USA. (c) Black-Widow Novelties Inc. To be sold only in K-Mart. Number #0001\"

It also says not to be sold seperately, but why have I only got one??? Who else has the other one?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-26-2003, 11:08 PM
Drats K-Mart ripped me off again,, hhhmmm now how to fix this prob...let me go look at my toys..mmmmmmmmm, now this one is just right, warm hard, throbs,, Nope not a blue light special..have to go test it... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 04:59 AM
if you don\'t know where to stick \"the pin\" by now, you\'re in some deep stuff /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif